centuryspice

Apr 9, 2019
There'd be more interest if he didn't just retrace the same old girls with the same exact body types and same positions every time. Hell, half the time he doesn't even bother to write a new "story". Certainly isn't the worst artist, but after so long it's gotten dull.

DPPhunter

Dec 23, 2023
There'd be more interest if he didn't just retrace the same old girls with the same exact body types and same positions every time. Hell, half the time he doesn't even bother to write a new "story". Certainly isn't the worst artist, but after so long it's gotten dull.
I guess i can see that. I like his art style and the type of woman he draws is the type i like, so maybe that's why I like his stuff. But I can certainly see the repetitiveness in his work. Would be nice if he depicted more sex acts. Yes he does a lot of vag and anal fucking - but more DPs would be nice. Maybe even double anal and double vag.

Reactions: jaller0461

endless_trail

Oct 19, 2023
There are a few rumors, that Fernando has gone and will not draw anymore, so I think, it will not continue, but if I'm wrong, it will be cool
He's gone long time ago if you haven't noticed. Fernando hasn't been active since 2017. To me, Total control 3 was his last comic. Since then his artwork was done by another artist. Dofantasy may say it differently but you can see that the artworks under his name were different after TC3. I didn't like BDSM stuff and even Fernando's violence-filled stories were too much for me, but I followed his works anyway because his art, especially FC 209-437 was just beautiful and captivating. Since TC3, Dofantasy hasn't been the same and so is probably this whole genre. I doubt we will see the artwork like Fernando's for this genre any time soon. It's too bad we don't even know his real name.

KingMaster55

Aug 23, 2021
I have a question that has been eating my head for several years, what do you think is the cost for the elaboration of a comic book in the style of "Fernando"?
Since I found out that he will no longer continue his works, I have had this doubt about the costs and the idea of looking for someone who is willing to continue or finish the sagas of "Tourist Trap" "Cheerleaders" and "Dark Vengeance", I know it would not be the same or it may even sound ridiculous but, in general it is just a doubt I have.