kr12354

Mar 11, 2024
Does someone have any ideas about how can one generate such comics if one has the storyline, characters, script and dialogues ready. Are there any tools available for free?

Also, if someone has any comic after 607, please share

burivuh26

Mar 27, 2018
Does someone have any ideas about how can one generate such comics if one has the storyline, characters, script and dialogues ready. Are there any tools available for free?
About ten years ago I was watching one forum, where people translated fansadox comixes to another languages. Most of them used Adobe photoshop for it. Maybe it's the way, but seems like very uncomfortable.

If you get one of fansadox comixes officially, you can see, that text in it not the part of the pic, so you can edit it via PDF Expert, Adobe Acrobat and else.
I think, that if you have some plot of comix, you can write it, then draw pics (or collaborate with other artist, like Geoffrey Merrick and Arieta did in FC 590) and insert your text via Acrobate or something like this

Sonnyvk91

Dec 16, 2017
Hello people, you know I'm looking for two erenisch files, one was erenisch: BFA Slave Registry Files, and the other, if I'm wrong, was a list of the characters saying who were slaves and who were not. If anyone has it, would you please pass it on to me? thank you so much.

AXL El Dorado

Nov 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to browse the list of comics from a specific artist such as: Benedikt, Arieta or Roberts,...? I cannot find a way to access DoFantasy now and every bdsm site like harsh-art is so stupidly useless.

jaller0461

Nov 6, 2018
A long time ago on the dofantasy forum it was written that templeton announced that he was leaving and would no longer draw comics, no official explanation as to why he decided to do so was given.