Fan Art Dog Days of Summer Fan Art

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Poor girl, getting impaled on that log. o_O I'm a dude, but it still looks almost painful. ;) Wait, is that the same cock as in the first picture? It looks longer.
Anyway. It's baby time. :)
No its not the same cock its are litel bit longer that is from the pose i used for that

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Of course. I only did it flaccid just now because I could, and to be a little different than master's renders.

Plus, I find it easier when trying to match the textures
Yes and i used Roasty for her you not ther its easier
to make the dick hard, my assert is the dick alredy rock hard :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Of course. I only did it flaccid just now because I could, and to be a little different than master's renders.

Plus, I find it easier when trying to match the textures
Then could you shove that thing and empty those fat balls that you gave her into Amelia? Maybe from behind for variety. :D

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
If you use roasty it would look nicer maybe that is what he used on the dock
Yeah, Alley_Cat likes it balls out. The doctor didn't have any testicles, she said so. But it does make for a sleeker look when it's erect if you have the testicles inside the body. :giggle:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
yeah sorry for that i could not fix her hand that you can see that the dauther is ruping the pussy of her mom :cry:
I meant the way they stand on tip toes and the position of the legs. :giggle:
Maybe you could make her fingers go into mom's pussy by stretching her arm further and letting the fingers enter Michelle's model at the entrance of her vagina making the fingers "dissappear" inside mom's model. ;)

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I meant the way they stand on tip toes and the position of the legs. :giggle:
Maybe you could make her fingers go into mom's pussy by stretching her arm further and letting the fingers enter Michelle's model at the entrance of her vagina making the fingers "dissappear" inside mom's model. ;)
Something like this?
1727622404469.png