VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
We have very few decent lesbian based games, why is it sad when there are plenty of games with straight sex out there?

Are we not allowed lesbian games?

Bit selfish aren't you
Nope, not selfish. That "it's sad" meant that it's sad that there could be scenes with dick. Because I like Lesbian/ Females only Games.
You thought the wrong way.

I especially question it for a Android Version because the most females only Games I have are on my pc, so it would be great to get some females only Games on my Phone.

Edit: lol i got two facepalms from People who likes lesbian Games. Why? I also like them.

Here are the lesbian Games I have for Android, even got a seperate folder and are not mixed with the straight/ Harem games:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On my PC there is more (Like the Sono Hanabira/ A kiss for the petals series (at least the ones with english translation) and some others)

Last edited:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
More Fan Sig/
DDOS-a.gif DDOS-b.gif
DDOS-c.gif DDOS-d.gif
DDOS-e.gif DDOS-f.gif
Link/
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/648760_DDOS-a.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/648762_DDOS-b.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/648765_DDOS-c.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/648766_DDOS-d.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/648767_DDOS-e.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/648768_DDOS-f.gif

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
it would be as good as a like of lot games because not everyone spoke good English,to add color to the sentences,red for corruption,green to avoid,and another color for something else.(Sorry my english)

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
it would be as good as a like of lot games because not everyone spoke good English,to add color to the sentences,red for corruption,green to avoid,and another color for something else.(Sorry my english)
I disagree: this would lead to avoid a lot of paths that are fun to explore, and transform the game into a boring VN.
Anyway, you already can get some help with the walkthrough to lead the story according to your taste.
(PS. I am not a native english speaker as well ;) )

Mar 16, 2020
I disagree: this would lead to avoid a lot of paths that are fun to explore, and transform the game into a boring VN.
Anyway, you already can get some help with the walkthrough to lead the story according to your taste.
(PS. I am not a native english speaker as well ;) )
I agree, with coloring the sentences this game will just become some sort of the novel and it will push almost all fun out of it. "journey true the game is much funner with out knowing your destination"

Reactions: Priappus and bcool

ShadowWisp

Jul 5, 2018
The first time I always try to play without walkthrough and play "my story"
In the second round, I then use the Walkthrough as an help if needed.
I do similar, though in this case I went through a couple of times, looked at the images and then went hunting for the path that gives the story behind the ones I really like :)

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Im trying to do the eva route any help is appreciated :D
Depends on what you are looking for. The fastest way to have sex with her is to help her write the paper instead of cheat.
The other sex scene for her is when you help her cheat and then either tell Ms. Harper to fuck off or manage to bluff your way out then you can invite Evaline to live with you.
I should have Evaline's shopping scene up in hopefully a few hours depending on how my internet want to cooperate but that is only accessible if you help her cheat.
otherwise just make sure to invite her to the party and when v0.4 is uploaded then maybe you will get some alone time with her. ;)

ZxCamyZx

May 14, 2018
Depends on what you are looking for. The fastest way to have sex with her is to help her write the paper instead of cheat.
The other sex scene for her is when you help her cheat and then either tell Ms. Harper to fuck off or manage to bluff your way out then you can invite Evaline to live with you.
I should have Evaline's shopping scene up in hopefully a few hours depending on how my internet want to cooperate but that is only accessible if you help her cheat.
otherwise just make sure to invite her to the party and when v0.4 is uploaded then maybe you will get some alone time with her. ;)
She's definitely 1 my favourite Thanks bro :)

ZxCamyZx

May 14, 2018
Really interested in how her romance route goes she seems to have a tragic backstory best girl

Reactions: BlackWebGames

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
0.3.5(beta)
Here it is. Sorry it took so long. As an apology I'm going to make the beta free and when the final version is done on Monday I will put that to subscribers only. Also this allows more people to play test and find all the bugs that I fear there might be. This was a lot more extensive and variant then I had intended it to be given how few people probably even are doing the shopping with Evaline.
That said though, hope you enjoy and sorry for the spelling mistakes. That is mostly what this weekend of polish is going to be focused on.

fixes:
earlier dialog lamenting about going to the party even if you lied about it.
dialog with Tara referring to Des being with you when with your mom.
several switches that weren't set right. - If you can load back up to entering Ms. Harper's office. That should fix all of them. Otherwise you will probably need to start a new game.

content:
Evaline shopping(partial sex scene with several variants.)
added new opening menu.
added missing music

downloads:
Win:

Mac:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Dog Days of Summer [v0.35] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (62 MB): - - - -

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Really enjoying this game and the unique artstyle. I was wondering what are the differences with the subscribestar version? I will play regardless as there are a limited number of lesbian games, but if I had one criticism/suggestion the protagonist by appearance seems closer to mom's age than Desiree's. Great looking models though, Des, Rebeca, Evaline, mom, all smokin!

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes