VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes
Aug 3, 2017
Really like this game! Went ahead and subscribed. Lots of typos but the dialogue is solid, and I really like how there's a good amount of "intimate" cgs that aren't just straight up fucking. The save system seems buggy as of .3

My main concern is the amount of choices we've been given so far, I see that a lot with games that end up abandoned because there's just so much to account for that the author burns out. The upcoming party, for example, mental mathing it up it seems like there's something like 5 variations of attendees that would need to be accounted for, before including things like whether or not the PC lied to certain people. That's not anything insurmountable but it's definitely challenging

Reactions: BlackWebGames

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
start over? last 1 ended with the lady and classroom and check own her.....then that was it? just like last update.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
So, how do you get Eva to stay at your place? Tried helping her, cheating and ignoring her and couldn't trigger it, is there something else you need to do?

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
So, how do you get Eva to stay at your place? Tried helping her, cheating and ignoring her and couldn't trigger it, is there something else you need to do?
Help evaline cheat then blow Harper off or succeed in bluffing your way out.

Reactions: polaco

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I picked that I wanted to be confident like Tara, sent Evaline the papers, told Harper to fuck off.

Had a conversation with Eva after meeting with Harper where she talks about where she's going to stay, you get 3 options.

I chose are you okay living like that, next it gve me the option to ask her to stay with me.

There are 2 variations of Eva's scene when she moves in. The first 2 choices are the normal sex scenes the bottom one, take full advantage, is Viv being dominant.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
I really like this style of art reminds me of HQ. besides changing a little of the same models as always.
After about 5 updates we can expect good things from the game. (more content now)

Reactions: SilenceHill

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I picked that I wanted to be confident like Tara, sent Evaline the papers, told Harper to fuck off.

Had a conversation with Eva after meeting with Harper where she talks about where she's going to stay, you get 3 options.

I chose are you okay living like that, next it gve me the option to ask her to stay with me.

There are 2 variations of Eva's scene when she moves in. The first 2 choices are the normal sex scenes the bottom one, take full advantage, is Viv being dominant.
It Is Funny That You should say that,... telling Ms Harper to Fuck off!
I have played game; choosing Many different 'options'.
I Enjoyed Every Scene with Viv & Evaline; especially In Viv's bedroom (ESPECIALLY "Dom" Viv)
I also enjoyed the scene in Locker room w/ Ms. Harper (not Glory hole).
I wanna see MORE of Viv & Ms. Harper ("Mistress" or girlfriend).
Wanna see Vivian Corrupted by either Ms. Harper or Evaline.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes