• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Either go to the party with mom or don't go to the party at all. Then when you mom kisses you push her away. The next day when your mom explains everything agree to be in a relationship with her and you will go on a date. That is the scene you are looking for.

Subsequently if you turn her down there you can go live with evaline and that is where the new content is.
Now that you say it, I remember it.

Still wish it was easier to know these things, though.

Also, how do you get this variation of the Viv/Des/Rebeca threesome, and how do you get this image of Viv and her Mom?

bg threesome05.png mom morning06.png

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Not sure how it's done, but it'd be really useful if the routemap could be pinned to the starting page, as the existing walkthrough is out of date
Its show the point when you answed is matter.

My Guide try to show your->The goal->and how to reached them.
But Saturday is pain the ass :LOL:

Because after saturday->There is so much a different scene or path.
i get someday in the party day where Des get mad to Vivian and leave the party crying and thats moments are realy heartbreaking and I wonder if Des invite Vivian anymore the "model" in art class?

And for everyone's tip: When you are in the salon with Tara, ask her about person you on intersted:

This is about Eva and Why you do shouldt sex with her.
If you ask me, thats make sense.

Edit: Like tara said in the salon. the first time advended is free but the next one will cost Vivian (Tara will controler more Vivian or somelike that)

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Damn there is a lot of rpy files to go through and correct. Already put in about 10 hours and only half way through editing. Will probably break until Sunday. When done, will upload a zip file with all the edited rpy files, with corrected spelling and a few context fixes.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Now that you say it, I remember it.

Still wish it was easier to know these things, though.

Also, how do you get this variation of the Viv/Des/Rebeca threesome, and how do you get this image of Viv and her Mom?

View attachment 1146265 View attachment 1146266
The first image is if you are on the dom path with des. So claim her as yours when shopping.

The second image is a variat depending on if you went on the date with the mom or not.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Here is the updated rpy files needed to fix all(I think) of the typos and contextual errors found in the V0.4.8 release of the game. BlackWebGames feel free to use this to update your files for downloading on the main page here and for your subscribers/patrons.

Just unzip the download and overwrite the game subfolder.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Update is a giant, for as much as five minutes))
It's not a lot but hopefully enough to hold you over for another week while I get back to work in full force. (It's almost done, I swear.) Because this is such a small update I will probably go ahead and make this version free with the idea that a larger update will be coming in the next week or so.

Reactions: farrah

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Hey ran into an error or three when the game up started after installing thatl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I ended up going into both files to fix 'em, and shoppingeva has about six more mismatches after the first.
Thanks, I probably put a space in the wrong place here and there. What I get for doing this in the wee hours of the morning.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4.8Public APK
Android games updated daily -

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
DDoS update should come next Monday.

------

Have you guys gals tried the BWG side project yet?
Game title is: Mother Lovers Society

" Mother Lovers Society is about Michelle moving to the city of New Amsterdam with her daughter in order to start a new life together. "

I tried it and at first I was a little confused because I thought it was but in the end:

And then comes old friend from DDoS:

Well there isn't need to ask if these happen in the same universe.

Reactions: WindySakura

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
DDoS update should come next Monday.

------

Have you guys gals tried the BWG side project yet?
Game title is: Mother Lovers Society

" Mother Lovers Society is about Michelle moving to the city of New Amsterdam with her daughter in order to start a new life together. "

I tried it and at first I was a little confused because I thought it was but in the end:

And then comes old friend from DDoS:

Well there isn't need to ask if these happen in the same universe.
I take that to mean you enjoyed it. :D(y)

Reactions: WindySakura
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes