VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
I can't really put my finger on it, but somehow this game gives me such a weird vibe, like every other character is secretly out there to screw Vivian over and every situation just serves as a fucked up setup for a tragedy waiting and waiting to happen.
Colour me intrigued, but any thoughts?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
And plenty more added in
Yeah, kinda surprised to read when Viv and Des were about to go shopping that Des admits to being a gluten and looking at her gut.

(I believe the word meant there is "glutton")

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Yeah, kinda surprised to read when Viv and Des were about to go shopping that Des admits to being a gluten and looking at her gut.

(I believe the word meant there is "glutton")
LOL omg I must've missed that my first play through, which is odd since I'm a stickler for grammar.

That particular instance is actually hilarious though. Glutton and Gluten are technically in the same ball park in terms of the relevance of the words, but completely and utterly different in practicality. I've never actually thought about those 2 words getting mixed up actually, it's surprising I haven't seen that mistake before.. kinda blowing my mind right now lol.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
LOL omg I must've missed that my first play through, which is odd since I'm a stickler for grammar.

That particular instance is actually hilarious though. Glutton and Gluten are technically in the same ball park in terms of the relevance of the words, but completely and utterly different in practicality. I've never actually thought about those 2 words getting mixed up actually, it's surprising I haven't seen that mistake before.. kinda blowing my mind right now lol.
Yeah, I only found it because I was trying different choices in order to get the Harper dom lesson. Which I gotta say, once I found it appears to be rather well done. As opposed to the 50 Shades abuse series, from what I've been told by my friends in the scene, the really powerful people like Monica are more likely to be subs. And what Ms Harper says at the end is true - that allowing someone to be their dom means that there is a level of trust that has been built up, not something you can just snap your fingers and people will obey you.

Oh, and in the Mom date, they go to a "hotel sweet". Which should be "hotel suite". A hotel sweet would be what you'd find on the pillows.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Could anybody play the three variations of the new Harper scene (with three different outfits)?

I couldn't play the event that corresponds to this outft:

Viv normal.png

I don't know if it's a bug, but I have a path where Viv had this outfit in Des scene and it changes to the black outfit with stockings when she meets Harper, although I already have a path with that one.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Could anybody play the three variations of the new Harper scene (with three different outfits)?

I couldn't play the event that corresponds to this outft:

View attachment 1255121

I don't know if it's a bug, but I have a path where Viv had this outfit in Des scene and it changes to the black outfit with stockings when she meets Harper, although I already have a path with that one.
Yeah that is a bug. That outfit should correspond to the sub route. The leather outfit is the dom and the hoodie is the blackmail

Reactions: afterlights

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah that is a bug. That outfit should correspond to the sub route. The leather outfit is the dom and the hoodie is the blackmail
So, is it not possible to play the event with that outfit (sub route) right now?

This is my save, if you want to give it a look.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
So, is it not possible to play the event with that outfit (sub route) right now?

This is my save, if you want to give it a look.
Just played through it and it worked fine for me on the normal sub route so help evaline write the paper and then agree with Harper to train you as a sub.
Haven't checked yet but I am willing to bet it has something to do if you get forced on to the dom route through the blackmaile route
But I will try your save and see.

Reactions: ashitanojoe

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys i hope all of you are fine.
Guys i will like to share my android port with my gallery mod that i made . Using gallery you can see many scenes.
Here is the link of the android gallery mod port:

and guys here are some previews:
1624191587485.png

1624191610506.png

1624191633348.png

1624191662935.png

and here is my discord link where i port and make android port of games regularly. Here is the link:

Thank you

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys i hope you all are fine
Guys in this post i will like to share my Windows gallery mod link.Using which you all can access gallery.
i had added a zip. You just need to extract and copy/cut all files and place inside main game folder . Just replace these with originals
Thank you

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
Another game added to my all-time favorites list, an easy no doubt about it 10/10 should be finished game, kudos to the developer.

Ps! ( Probably a stupid question ), but I've almost run out of ideas of how to have a romance with Evaline, ( as I always seem to end up with either the mother, ( which I have no objections to ), and Desiree is not half bad either ), but I'm like "been there, done that", ( I've also tried to look at the guide, ( but that guide confused me even more ), so how do you get into a romance with Evaline, ( so if anyone who has gotten Evaline ), could you give me a straight up step by step guide to romancing Evaline, ( if that is even possible ), if anyone could, it would be much appreciated?

Last edited:

Lol00000

Jun 19, 2018
Hey guys i hope all of you are fine.
Guys i will like to share my android port with my gallery mod that i made . Using gallery you can see many scenes.
Here is the link of the android gallery mod port:

Mega

and guys here are some previews:
View attachment 1256130

View attachment 1256133

View attachment 1256134

View attachment 1256135

and here is my discord link where i port and make android port of games regularly. Here is the link:

Thank you
Hey, where is the saves files location?

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes