1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Is there a way to get a gun yet ? caus i found the ammo but no gun ?

Caus to go up the stairs i needed a gun the game said

Also i did see the daughter and the stranger woman but not the wife yet is she in the next update or have i missed something

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Good start, let's hope that the game don't end like the other...but so far there is a really nice atmosphere.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
So far I'm double tapping F to briefly see, move, repeat. It doesn't seem to drain the battery much if at all, but it's easy to get stuck into something. You barely can see anything without the flashlight so I understand the frustration once you run out of light.

And something I've noticed is that if you press shift to run, once you interact with a spot the game will detect it as if you had hidden the window and you can't press any key to continue until you press shift again to show it again. At first I thought it was just taking a very long time to look through the trash. So you better set it to run as default in the options.

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
Glad this isn't abandoned. Very atmospheric for an RPGM game. Is it worth the time if you've already played the early release?

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I reached the (an?) end for the Boy without using more than one battery. I don't know what you guys are complaining about. :p

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Welcome. Since many people are asking for answers:

NTR - there will be an option to avoid this fetish.

Thank you :)
Thanks for the info.

Just to know, will the option be when starting the game, deactivating the fetish? (which then will never happen in that game) for those who do not wish to have it, or will it be through choices in the game itself? Personally I am more in favor of the first option because it avoids unwanted surprises.

About Mind Control, can it be known exactly who uses it and against whom it is used? I'm not too much of a fan of it being used against the MC or to control LIs. It's actually something I only like if it has a very limited use and never against MC (and only very rarely against LIs).

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Has anyone found the gun yet ?

Or the key to a door or a handle to another door

I came across several places were i had to eithe rhhave a key or handle or a gun

But didnt find those things so i just moved on

Is that still being implemented or am i just not looking hard enough

Mama Bunny

Single mom, Female Dev!
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Thanks for the info.

Just to know, will the option be when starting the game, deactivating the fetish? (which then will never happen in that game) for those who do not wish to have it, or will it be through choices in the game itself? Personally I am more in favor of the first option because it avoids unwanted surprises.

About Mind Control, can it be known exactly who uses it and against whom it is used? I'm not too much of a fan of it being used against the MC or to control LIs. It's actually something I only like if it has a very limited use and never against MC (and only very rarely against LIs).
Yes, at the beginning of the game there will be an option to enable or disable the NTR option.
However, even with the NTR option turned on, you will be able to choose for individual cases.

Mind control will only be available to a couple of women in the boy's scenario.
It will be used by the boy in his relationship with them.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, at the beginning of the game there will be an option to enable or disable the NTR option.
However, even with the NTR option turned on, you will be able to choose for individual cases.

Mind control will only be available to a couple of women in the boy's scenario.
It will be used by the boy in his relationship with them.
Thanks for the reply.

Personally, if I can say no to NTR from the beginning and forget about it, the better.

I also suppose then that I am much less interested in the boy's scenario than the other one. I'm also not excited about the MC using mind control over LIs or women

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
This actually looks neat enough for me to give RPGM another try, and that's saying something since I absolutely despise RPGM.

Reactions: Mayhem Fall
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes