1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
nice start. anyone got the code for boy game? or for upcoming update preview?
didn't find the crowbar or a gun, but got through the game anyway. even with one battery to spare...
hint, use F key a lot to switch light on and off and search for the explanation/question marks...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This game needs more batteries caus i run out of them and now cant see anything anymore lol

Well i found a device that made me go to different time zones or something

I was teleported to a house with a girl and grandpa they accused me of rape

And chased me out in the streets

But were do u run too ?

I went several paths but couldnt find a way out from there as everyone is chasing you

Last edited:

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Reading through the comments, it appears some fundamental errors with laying out the game. One minute life battery? That is going to make the game better how, exactly lol? As someone else pointed out, it just ends up frustrating people and they quit. Also seems some non intuitive game mechanics need fixing, too.
I'll wait until it's another month or two developed, as the premise of a erotic horror game is just what many players like.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

zexer

Jul 31, 2017
Комментарии с прошлых его игр прочитал как можно плюнуть на подписчиков и не исправлять 5 месяцев ошибку в игре доверия к нему вообще нет.
I read the comments from his past games how you can spit on subscribers and not fix 5 months there is no error in the game of trust. English is not native.

• Angry
Reactions: Mama Bunny

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Played this but didn't really notice anything different from when I last played this other then that during the one foggy area I lost the ability to use the flashlight as the F key stopped working and trying to use another battery would just get the message about already using a battery. So I had to do some tweaking and then a lot of staring at the computer screen till I saw everything that I needed to see.

tyutyujj

Aug 31, 2018
didn't find the crowbar or a gun, but got through the game anyway. even with one battery to spare...
hint, use F key a lot to switch light on and off and search for the explanation/question marks...
I would like to know too if someone have the code

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Looking up the code
Boy
Exclusive Content
Code: F3t15H35

Detective
Coming soon. [Advanced supporters]
Code: S33m3T00

EnigmaVBUnpacker (RPG Maker exe unpacking)

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
This game needs more batteries caus i run out of them and now cant see anything anymore lol

Well i found a device that made me go to different time zones or something

I was teleported to a house with a girl and grandpa they accused me of rape

And chased me out in the streets

But were do u run too ?

I went several paths but couldnt find a way out from there as everyone is chasing you
All the way to the right to the end of the scaffolding

Helel774

Oct 26, 2018
As I understand it, the dev had a HDD failure or something of the like and lost all progress, so this is pretty much a ground up rebuild (with less bugs in my experience).

Limited battery life serves more to increase frustration than tension, unfortunately. wouldn't be such an issue if either the fog was removed so it was a playstyle choice, or the backpacks were fixed to batteries, rather than random content in them (and sometimes empty).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mama Bunny

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
In the genres, NTR and netori are indicated, will there be only netori or other options for NTR?
sooo imma be one of the guys and just ask
is ntr avoidable its in generes
I'm going to assume since it's not been answered, it probably won't be avoidable netorare.

Game sounds interesting though, good luck to the dev on this.

Reactions: whiterussian1974

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm going to assume since it's not been answered, it probably won't be avoidable netorare.

Game sounds interesting though, good luck to the dev on this.
It would be nice to know, because if the game has completely non-avoidable NTR the game doesn't interest me at all.

Two Jura, Could you tell us a little more about the NTR and if it can be avoided?

I've also seen the mind control tag. I'm not too much of a fan of this kind of content. Is it something the MC does or does an antagonist or another NPC have it? If it's something that makes the MC I'd rather be able to choose whether to use it or not. If it's not the MC who does it... I'm almost certainly not interested in the game either.

I'm not going to take it for granted, but it is very possible that I will end up avoiding the game. In any case, the images are interesting (except for those that look like BDSM or similar, I don't like those, and neither does the girl with the huge breasts)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
as far right as you van get
Thanks just figured it out thanks to you

Lol it was the end of the content as well

Man what a shocking end tho

But also was to be expected if u followed the evidence along

Interesting to see what happends next

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes