1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Whatamidooing

Apr 22, 2019
So, I unpack it with v58 and I just get a white box for a game window....

but if I don't I get the following error:

"
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasUltraLighting.js:402:27)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:1866:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1378:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1628:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (rpg_managers.js:1617:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:160:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1608:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.

"

uhhhh, what do? (I've tried moving the unpacked version into the %default folder% and I get the same white box of sadness)

Feb 12, 2021
the concept n themes of this game seem awesome, BUT...

the design of this game is GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! the ONLY place to save is the 1 blue "grave site" VERY early on, n i've tried 5 times where the MC rescues the daughter, but even though the game says to press "ctrl" to shoot the zombies, n i did find the ammo, so i have 10 bullets, i KEEP PRESSING "CONTROL", BUT NOTHING HAPPENS, N I KEEP DYING!!!!

YOU'D THINK THERE'D BE A FUCKING SAVE POINT RIGHT BEFORE FACING INSTANT DEATH N GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GODDAMNED FUCKING CONTROLS DON'T WORK!!!!!

hence the reason for my rant is that i really wanna see the storyline n h-scenes of this game, but i can't take continuously dying over-n-over, when i'm doing everything i'm supposed to, but keep dying b/c the controls dont work right, n i can't get past the zombies, especially after doing A LOT of tedious repetition just even getting to that point.

so i would REALLY appreciate 1 of 2 things: 1) HOW THE FUCK do you shoot?; or 2) a game save file with all the h-scenes, if that's even a thing (i didn't see a gallery anywhere, so i'm scared this might not even be a thing).

if i wanted to play an RPG that combined elements of RE n Diablo, i would...BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH GODDAMNED WORK FOR VERY LITTLE FAPPING!!!! N I'VE ONLY EVEN BEEN ABLE TO SEE 1 H-SCENE, THAT LASTS FOR FIVE SECONDS!!!!

this SERIOUSLY needs a Renpy remake...but i'm too fucking stupid n computer illiterate to know how to do that; any of u IT experts willing to give it a go? thx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
the concept n themes of this game seem awesome, BUT...

the design of this game is GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! the ONLY place to save is the 1 blue "grave site" VERY early on, n i've tried 5 times where the MC rescues the daughter, but even though the game says to press "ctrl" to shoot the zombies, n i did find the ammo, so i have 10 bullets, i KEEP PRESSING "CONTROL", BUT NOTHING HAPPENS, N I KEEP DYING!!!!

YOU'D THINK THERE'D BE A FUCKING SAVE POINT RIGHT BEFORE FACING INSTANT DEATH N GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GODDAMNED FUCKING CONTROLS DON'T WORK!!!!!

hence the reason for my rant is that i really wanna see the storyline n h-scenes of this game, but i can't take continuously dying over-n-over, when i'm doing everything i'm supposed to, but keep dying b/c the controls dont work right, n i can't get past the zombies, especially after doing A LOT of tedious repetition just even getting to that point.

so i would REALLY appreciate 1 of 2 things: 1) HOW THE FUCK do you shoot?; or 2) a game save file with all the h-scenes, if that's even a thing (i didn't see a gallery anywhere, so i'm scared this might not even be a thing).

if i wanted to play an RPG that combined elements of RE n Diablo, i would...BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH GODDAMNED WORK FOR VERY LITTLE FAPPING!!!! N I'VE ONLY EVEN BEEN ABLE TO SEE 1 H-SCENE, THAT LASTS FOR FIVE SECONDS!!!!

this SERIOUSLY needs a Renpy remake...but i'm too fucking stupid n computer illiterate to know how to do that; any of u IT experts willing to give it a go? thx
There are other save points you just did not see them.
I had no problems with shooting the gun.
(Its been to long now since I played so I don't remember how to shoot.)

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
so can anyone tell me what's up with this game's next update?
because the discord server has the announcements channel blocked behind a paywall and i can't read up on updates because of it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so can anyone tell me what's up with this game's next update?
because the discord server has the announcements channel blocked behind a paywall and i can't read up on updates because of it
She works on the game when she gets time away from work and family.
Updates are far apart for this one.
I too would like to know what it says.

Feb 12, 2021
thx, n i'm sure there probably are later in the game...but it makes no sense that there isn't one right before a point in the game where u can instantly die. can't use the medicines u find, n no "retry", like there is running from the grandpa of the girl who's bedroom u teleport to when u go back in time.

n the in-game directions say to press "control" to shoot, yet nothing happens when i do (except a zombie touching me n then i die). so if u have the time, dl the game again, n lemme know how it works for u...it's early on, so won't take that much time. n if there's a save point i didn't see that's anywhere even near running away from the grandpa, that'd be a big help...at least until i can figure out how to shoot the gun; thx

She works on the game when she gets time away from work and family.
Updates are far apart for this one.
I too would like to know what it says.
she, huh? n with a family? interesting...very interesting; sounds like the kinda woman i'd like to meet :unsure::sneaky::devilish:

Feb 12, 2021
well, i just went back n tried again, n the "ctrl" button still doesn't shoot for me...is there something else you have to press with it at the same time? PLEASE...someone else chime in on this, b/c this is MADDENING for me :mad: n is there a save point anywhere near where u gotta run away from the grandpa after teleporting back in time, right before u gotta shoot the zombies? thx again

it's the start of 'Secret Village' btw...n i just died AGAIN; neither of my 'control' buttons are allowing me to fire, even though i have ammo...there's GOTTA be a save point around SOMEWHERE, no??!!

Last edited:

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
well, i just went back n tried again, n the "ctrl" button still doesn't shoot for me...is there something else you have to press with it at the same time? PLEASE...someone else chime in on this, b/c this is MADDENING for me :mad: n is there a save point anywhere near where u gotta run away from the grandpa after teleporting back in time, right before u gotta shoot the zombies? thx again

it's the start of 'Secret Village' btw...n i just died AGAIN; neither of my 'control' buttons are allowing me to fire, even though i have ammo...there's GOTTA be a save point around SOMEWHERE, no??!!
Here mate a save game from me, I only found two save spots the second save spot in the game is right after killing the 3 zombies, the first one is way earlier.

For me shooting works on both ALT and CTRL keys, you press one of them and it shoots one bullet in the direction you are looking.
View attachment save.rar

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin
Feb 12, 2021
Here mate a save game from me, I only found two save spots the second save spot in the game is right after killing the 3 zombies, the first one is way earlier.

For me shooting works on both ALT and CTRL keys, you press one of them and it shoots one bullet in the direction you are looking.
View attachment 1395559
thx mate...so what do i do with this? like how do i put it into my game? n this save is just after killing the zombies?

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
thx mate...so what do i do with this? like how do i put it into my game? n this save is just after killing the zombies?
Extract the save folder (with WinRAR) and then place it in the "...\Doghouse game\www" folder there should already be a save folder containing your saves if you already got to save in the game or else it should be empty.

and yes the save is right after killing the 3 zombies, just walked through the alley.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
Extract the save folder (with WinRAR) and then place it in the "...\Doghouse game\www" folder there should already be a save folder containing your saves if you already got to save in the game or else it should be empty.

and yes the save is right after killing the 3 zombies, just walked through the alley.
hey, thanks again...i'll try that, but i'd still like to know how to kill the zombies in the first place, since i'm sure this won't be the only point in the game when the MC has to shoot n kill something

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
hey, thanks again...i'll try that, but i'd still like to know how to kill the zombies in the first place, since i'm sure this won't be the only point in the game when the MC has to shoot n kill something
Well, you could use my save for your testing the gun still has some bullets left you should hear a sound when firing.

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes