• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I interacted with the question mark in the circle but nothing happen: What is this.jpg

Last edited:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
LOL. First reason to delete right there.

Second reason = the need for a password to get lewd content.

Third reason? Well fuck me. I can't even pass the age warning. Or well yes, but I can only be "let out".

View attachment 1786404
That warning is stupid because is not friendly at all, the first time I played this game I lost 5 minutes clicking in all the screen until it let me in, You have to click in the warning, in the word "Adult". That screen is not intuitive at all.

Reactions: Stev1

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
where do i find the card key for the control panel for the boy side? ive wondered everywhere and i cant seem to find it

Last edited:
Reactions: King0761

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
That warning is stupid because is not friendly at all, the first time I played this game I lost 5 minutes clicking in all the screen until it let me in, You have to click in the warning, in the word "Adult". That screen is not intuitive at all.
It's downright IDIOTIC to do something like that.
Along the line with requiring money for lewd content. This game should get the boot from F95.

Reactions: Luckzor

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Lewd mode password: dollhouse
Tile password at the end: A3 B1 C8 D10 E2

and the time it took to find out these passwords was worthless because I've found nothing new after using the lewd mode :( , and there's nothing to do in the monastery, I haven't checked the Detective's route for anything new since I'm not interested in that route.
The img folder is not encrypted so if you just want to jerk off you're better off just shifting through that.
the-batman-the-riddler.gif

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
I generally avoid RPGM games. But will give this one a go. Haven't actually started gameplay yet, but the opening is intriguing. A dev with some sense of style. I only came here to find out how to enable the lewd content(password). Thanks, MEMEACCOUNT

zeromass

Oct 8, 2017
I generally avoid RPGM games. But will give this one a go. Haven't actually started gameplay yet, but the opening is intriguing. A dev with some sense of style. I only came here to find out how to enable the lewd content(password). Thanks, MEMEACCOUNT
lewd content code doesn't actually do anything yet and when it dose it will only be for enabling loli and possibly bestiality content

blag135

Apr 16, 2020
I'm now in the monastery in the boy path, is there anything to do or anywhere to go? I can't get out or interact with anything, not even doors!

EDIT: also when I go through doors in the hotel in the detective path I spawn inside the walls and have no way of actually getting out!

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone help me?
I read Detective path and Boy path... who mean? That i need to choice one of the two? Or i play both at the same time?
Also i read that i can put NTR off at the start of the game, is this true? Just to understand, so i put it off and i stay safe without worry.

Thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys can someone help me?
I read Detective path and Boy path... who mean? That i need to choice one of the two? Or i play both at the same time?
Also i read that i can put NTR off at the start of the game, is this true? Just to understand, so i put it off and i stay safe without worry.

Thank you
1 at a time only, no both at 1 time.
Yes you can turn it off and be safe from it.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

ppzone

Apr 30, 2022
After you pick up the blue keycard from Cow's bed you can open a blue chest, its right outside her cell to the right against the wall. It will have the access card for the control box below the two key card door. Then play around with the switches until you get 4 green lights and go through the door.
it says i cant move it. srsly can someone help cant progress. maybe it is a bug or something but i clicked on the keys in item section and the disappear after i click on them.

UPDATE EDIT: Yes it was a bug. apprently you shouldnt click on the key's in item menu. (ex : green key , blue key )

Last edited:
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes