Feb 8, 2018
"There aren't paywalls, it's a game with story"
(I'm just using proofs collected here)

Screenshot_20230313-231758.png

Yep, no pay wall hiding content...

Last edited:

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Interesting, but little content. Looks like Dev has locked all their content up, even searching through other Russian threads didn't get anywhere. Well I guess they are safe from the nasty pirates, shame about the publicity and all that.
I can't exactly decide if I want to donate if there isn't anything to do apart from get punished for playing with no reward :')

laat47ever

Aug 23, 2022
Omfg, so I subscribed to patreon, to understand how to use a f-ing crowbar. No info found, unsubscribed back. Please read that message in order not to waste money, better give it to some nice creators.

No walkthrough through RPGM = instadead game.
GL to those who are going to play it

P.S.: Authors are s. What is this stuff with finding right buttons on the screen and shiet. I just want to ask, would you please let me fuck the brains out of your becucked girlfriends and wives. Love for difficulty = cuck. I'd just come to your girl on the street and talk her into sucking me off right on the corner with a 100% probability.

Last edited:

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
Omfg, so I subscribed to patreon, to understand how to use a f-ing crowbar. No info found, unsubscribed back. Please read that message in order not to waste money, better give it to some nice creators.
By any chance, you don't happen to still have the Premiere Edition of the Game and would like to share it with us as some kind of a farewell gift to the developer?

Balderdash1000

Sep 25, 2020

No walkthrough through RPGM = instadead game.
GL to those who are going to play it

P.S.: Authors are s. What is this stuff with finding right buttons on the screen and shiet. I just want to ask, would you please let me fuck the brains out of your becucked girlfriends and wives. Love for difficulty = cuck. I'd just come to your girl on the street and talk her into sucking me off right on the corner with a 100% probability.
Don't know if you still want to know the answer, but it seems to be some kind of bug. I saved before entering the inn and if I couldn't use the crowbar I just reloaded and tried again. For the record, don't try to click the crowbar. As far as I can tell, that just removes it from your inventory. If the game is working as intended you can enter as soon as the crowbar shows up in your inventory. Once again, you should never have to click on the crowbar once you get it.

Nedralef

May 19, 2022
Even though I myself am currently creating a game for f95zone, i was very surprised by the size of the PayWall that developer made for this game, I could be wrong but it would scare off anyone who wasted their time. o_O

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
So, this seems to be the content that is behind the "PREMIRE Edition", stuff that "Light Edition"/Free version, does not get.
This is probably not news to a lot of you who've already checked this game out before, but it's probably good to know for new people to know what they won't be getting in regards of content.
Paywall.png
Personally I cannot deny or confirm if this is accurate, since I wasn't able to progress further with the game, since I can't figure out how to get to the 8th floor in "The Great Investigation 2", however I guess this does confirm that we need more than just a patreon code to be able to see all the content.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
The game looks interesting and I like the element of horror and mystery

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
how are you supposed to deal with the being inside the shed that you opened with a crowbar near the mansion? once i enter the only thing i can do is leave, as the woman or thing looks like a female zombie like sprite but idk. kills me, some detective, isn't even physically fit enough to beat that up. tsk tsk, what happened to physical training at the police academy xD and the question mark only gives a pack of batteries, and i doubt that will let him enter the town hall or whatever. yet there isn't anything left outside, after scouring the area 50 times no joke Screenshot (100).png

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Dev notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A) Thank the gods I'm not a heater cause I detest hating
B) FYI for the dev: "Paywall (definition): A paywall is a method of restricting access to content unless a user purchases or a pays a subscription." Restricting content unless a user subscribes is by definition and intent a PAYWALL unless you make that content available to everyone for free eventually.

Reactions: Wlms and Miacis

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
A) Thank the gods I'm not a heater cause I detest hating
B) FYI for the dev: "Paywall (definition): A paywall is a method of restricting access to content unless a user purchases or a pays a subscription." Restricting content unless a user subscribes is by definition and intent a PAYWALL unless you make that content available to everyone for free eventually.
Dev's next line is,

"But sire! I do intent to make the content free eventually, please do not claim of having my thoughts in your possession! The game will be free in just about 90 years after I finish it!"

Reactions: bobcyclone and Wlms

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
i try to play for 60 min. i cant pass the door even if i got the 4 green lights, i dont se anny shiny thing or something left to do, the speed is really slow and my god, walk 60 min at that speed got me a headache, so i will delet it, the history looks interesting, i will look if someone upload a video with the history atleast, because i will no play this shit, but the history? look good :3

Reactions: HasagiYasuo
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes