1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Well, if after reading some of the previous posts you're still not sure that it's shit, give it a try yourself and you'll know
nah... im not going to pay for a game that still in development... maybe when i it have the COMPLETE tag

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
nah... im not going to pay for a game that still in development... maybe when i it have the COMPLETE tag
I wasn't implying to pay but rather play the avaible version.
From what I understand the payed version is shit anyway

Reactions: Red Sand

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Dressing up a pile of s**t in lingerie wont make it anymore fuck-able or playable, the smell overwhelms any remaining vestige of visual desire. And this just stinks, needs work on so many aspects; plot progression, character development, interpersonal character interaction, item expansion, just to name a few things.

Gina Ran

Dec 3, 2020
god, this is still on here? this isn't even the right version, this version is the paywalled version uploaded by the greedy dev who forces you into a subscription to play pretty much any of the actual game

dundes

Oct 3, 2023
Can somebody help me with this game? I became a patreon member so i will get the exclusive key to be able to play with the game, but the invite for the discord server is not available anymore and the creator is inactive. Can someone invite there or something?

Joniiis

Jan 20, 2018
Can somebody help me with this game? I became a patreon member so i will get the exclusive key to be able to play with the game, but the invite for the discord server is not available anymore and the creator is inactive. Can someone invite there or something?
Next time use subscribestar , she is not active anymore and there at least they gave you your money back.

Reactions: Restored 8060

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I mean it's a bit of a piracy forum here anyway so heh
Well yea, but here people tend to respect creators. Hell, creators have participed in the community before, even this creator. If someone says "the patreon version will be releasd in may and the public in july, usually we wait for the july version to post it here. But this is just a scam, paywall after paywall after false promises, it deserve no respect nor money.

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes