• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Game Companion works for this game and many others and can be use to make things bright.

GameCompanion - Fake Fullscreen Alt Tab Fix Gamma Screenshots and more
I download and use the .exe but nothing, other than it being a background task, nothing pops up.

Firesharkfang1 Unfortunately your english is broken and we are unable to understand what exactly is wrong. I used the links in the OP for Mega and the game works fine for me. I have never used the other sites so unsure of them but I know the Mega link is good. The only reason something negative could happen is your could be extracting a broken file because you either didn't let the download finish or the download was interrupted because the game launches just fine.

I would suggest typing it out in your native language then translate with google and provide both incase someone speaks your language and can translate
better.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I download and use the .exe but nothing, other than it being a background task, nothing pops up.

Firesharkfang1 Unfortunately your english is broken and we are unable to understand what exactly is wrong. I used the links in the OP for Mega and the game works fine for me. I have never used the other sites so unsure of them but I know the Mega link is good. The only reason something negative could happen is your could be extracting a broken file because you either didn't let the download finish or the download was interrupted because the game launches just fine.

I would suggest typing it out in your native language then translate with google and provide both incase someone speaks your language and can translate
better.
What does alt + left shift do for you? (To set it back to normal hit alt + L. ctrl.)
Maybe you should go read all about the program before you use it on how to use it.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
it worked. I couldn't find a guide. I wasn't expecting it to force itself into the background because the images and vids were showing a interface.

nazgul111

Jun 9, 2017
Christ, NEVER and i Mean NEVER implement 'chasing' scenes in these types of games, Its neither fun, needed and does not add anything to the story, its pure unbridled chore to restart the game 50+ times because you get stuck on obstacles or overshoot narrow path, WHY do you do this DEV, WHYYYYYY.

Mama Bunny

Single mom, Female Dev!
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Christ, NEVER and i Mean NEVER implement 'chasing' scenes in these types of games, Its neither fun, needed and does not add anything to the story, its pure unbridled chore to restart the game 50+ times because you get stuck on obstacles or overshoot narrow path, WHY do you do this DEV, WHYYYYYY.
The chase scene will not change or be removed.
You must use the mouse, not the keyboard, to pass it.
It is very simple - Hold the left mouse button and direct the running character to the right.

While you think the chase scene is pointless and adds nothing to the story, I have a different take on it.

End of story

nazgul111

Jun 9, 2017
The chase scene will not change or be removed.
You must use the mouse, not the keyboard, to pass it.
It is very simple - Hold the left mouse button and direct the running character to the right.

While you think the chase scene is pointless and adds nothing to the story, I have a different take on it.

End of story
At the end of the day its your game and its your choice, while i find the chase scene annoying personally, at the end of the day it is just my personal opinion and far from enough to make me quit, and YES I was using arrow keys which is probably the reason i had to try so many times to pass the scene, played very few RPGM games in my life and did not realize i could use the mouse to pass it more easily. Maybe add a tip before the chase scene to use the mouse to prevent 'dumbasses' like myself from raging? Anyways, up to you and i appreciate the reply mate.

Reactions: Mama Bunny

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
"v1.0.1 Completed" Yet no completed tag. The op talks about 1.0.2, will that be the final version?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
"v1.0.1 Completed" Yet no completed tag. The op talks about 1.0.2, will that be the final version?
I always thought this was just basically a v0.1 initial release.. and according to their Patreon 1.0.2 (second content update) will be released in November.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I always thought this was just basically a v0.1 initial release.. and according to their Patreon 1.0.2 (second content update) will be released in November.
When a game/VN is completed it will have the completed tag added like this: completed.jpg

When a game/VN has completed in the title like this: completed 1.jpg It means the update is completed and ready for upload.

Reactions: Mama Bunny

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey Red Sand
Why the face palm on the correct info I posted??

Really would like to know if there is a good reason for it.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Sand

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
Hey Red Sand
Why the face palm on the correct info I posted??

Really would like to know if there is a good reason for it.
it's misleading information for dumb people and also invites confusion if the game is complete or not.
when someone has a version 1.XX.XX whatever with complete in it. (case and point people asking if the game was complete)

but not sure why it's version v1.0.1 "Completed"
completed was probably just put in there by accident I don't know. but it really feels unnecessary
and almost trickery, when there's another update coming out next month. I'm not saying the developer intentionally did this to fish for people for next month, but you know it could be interpret that way, that they was trying to get another month to pay from people who paid for this month and for next month to get the "last update".

but I really did enjoy the game. I look forward to seeing more games from this developer. :cool:
just try not to lose your way;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ReedyLace

asdfghblabla

Sep 25, 2019
This is the worst game I ever played. Walked around with the flashlight which is already anoying because the light is to small, thrn ran out of batteries, was in complete darkness and quit the game.

Reactions: Red Sand

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is the worst game I ever played. Walked around with the flashlight which is already anoying because the light is to small, thrn ran out of batteries, was in complete darkness and quit the game.
Game Companion is your friend.

To use after install hold L alt and hit L shift until you get the what looks good on your computer then hold L alt and hit L ctrl to return to normal.

Yes I know it does not say so but this little helper works in all games and VN so far for me.

Reactions: blastwave2k

fed12345

Jan 15, 2021
anyone else got same problem as me ? after entering in that building where he starts teleporting for first time going in bonus area game crash? closes on its own ? and after you run till the end from that grampa it crashing as well :/

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Any saves with the boy?
I can't find a place to save
the battery runs out. :cry:

Last edited:
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes