charlesccg

Jan 12, 2019
I have an issue whenever I try to run as JLE or JLE (Admin)
this message appears and even after clicking "OK" the game won't run.
Anyone know what is this?
Alice.png

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Does anyone knows how to increase the "Mental Level" of the girls beside from items?
The shop only selling mental items once every few days...
I really can't keep up with "decreasing mental every hustling" thing...
Every hustling is decreasing more than 1 level of my girl, and mental item is such a rare item...
(No, she's not pregnant or anything)

Nicorondo

Feb 5, 2021
Does anyone knows how to increase the "Mental Level" of the girls beside from items?
Every hustling is decreasing more than 1 level of my girl, and mental item is such a rare item...
talking to the the girls increases mental health sometimes it usually just makes a random stat go up

holytaint

Mar 30, 2021
You can Talk to the Talent in the main phase which will increase a random stat (0-200, I believe). You can also look for clients with "MEN UP" during a Hustle. To reduce Mentality lost during a Hustle and increase Mentality gained from items you can acquire traits with positive Mentality and MEN Change (e.g. Devious, Sexy, Psycho, Pervy for +300 and Devoted, Chipper, Mystic, Healing, Pervy, Obedient for +200) and avoid traits with negative values.

I would recommend working on using items and acquiring positive traits for one or two girls at a time (usually the unique Talent, since they often have all positive traits).

Ultimadrago

Feb 13, 2021
The " Haken " thing the guide keeps talking about?
Yee Yee

found a 100% save
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! My Japanese ones weren't working for some reason. Perhaps an extra file or something.

New Game+ on a 100% save is very important because you can see the whole map. It makes getting Unique Heroine much easier and best paths if you're not planning to complete it more than once.

Last edited:

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
That's what I don't like about this game:
- pregnancy is a permanent debuff;
- girls don't give birth.

But otherwise I enjoyed it.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019

Traits give a one time bonus and can also apply a modifier every time they're pimped out. If a girl has shit traits, she can have all her stats take a massive nose dive every sex attempt. If she has great traits, she can actually gain stats she'd normally lose like Men. Traits are super important if you want to keep a girl healthy and you should try to protect the really awesome ones. You lose 200 Looks and 800 Men during normal sex, so traits that raise those should be prioritized.

Edit: It seems the wiki has started updating some of these with the English translations, so the totals might be less needed soon. A few of these are assumed, because they're a pain in the ass to find. It's at the point where they're pretty safe assumptions though but I'll keep on the look out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
So for the heroine endings you need them at lv8 favor by episode 23 then whoever has the highest feeling gets the ending. I was going to make a save so I could do all them in one run but how do you do that with this games save system? There doesn't seem to be a way to lock or tag saves. If I make the save of all 6 at lvl 8 in episode 22 then copy that save somewhere else and paste it back will that screw up anything like achievements or gallery?

Mar 27, 2018
At this point i don't even think we can call their games VNs anymore, every new games of theirs seems to distance themselves from this genre more and more.
I miss the old Tsumamigui series, you didn't had any RPG elements, you didn't had to struggle to enter a certain route of a heroine, you didn't need tips, tricks and tutorials, etc.
Alicesoft's games aren't VNs (with a few exceptions), they're mostly RPGs. They're not for the absolute smoothest of brains I suppose, but to be honest I have trouble picturing the kind of person who "struggles" with this game.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes