Uroborosx91

Nov 28, 2021
god this final boss is hard. any tips/tricks? Or do I have to load right before and grind my ass off. everyone is already mid 40's in level... figured that was the right number but this thing is destroying me. That huge missile? how is that fair.

hanghung3at

Dec 17, 2020
god this final boss is hard. any tips/tricks? Or do I have to load right before and grind my ass off. everyone is already mid 40's in level... figured that was the right number but this thing is destroying me. That huge missile? how is that fair.
I think my team was in the high 50s when I beat it. Reminds me, no shared EXP with inactive party members really sucks.

Reactions: Gabriel1103

spielock

Sep 16, 2019
As long as you defeat the core (the one with the red hp i think) You beat the entire boss. So my advice would be just to focus fire onto the core and make sure to restore voltage of all members to full before the fight.

Laplacer

Mar 8, 2020
I spent the last two days writing a script to carefully compare and match the original Shiravune censored CG with the uncensored CG provided by Darkdeads - only to then realize that really the only CG that need to be uncensored are the H-scenes CG and the gallery thumbnails for said H-scenes, which are just 822 images total, compared to the +14k images I've had this thing run through, oh well...

The uncensored CG seem to be from either an (official?) uncensored Chinese release or done by some very committed chinese fans. There's some uncensored CG that looks pretty much flawless while there's also a few that look quite sloppy, containing overlay errors, like those mentioned by Doc4, and if you look very closely you can also find remnants of the pixelated bits, suggesting this really is more of a decensor rather than an uncensor. There's also a small number of CG that is still censored, I assume they did so on purpose or they... forgot?

I manually fixed those I noticed had overlay errors and also replaced the chinese body writing on ALyCE's CG with the japanese body writing, just for the sake of consistency - it's a shame that Shiravune didn't redraw these with English text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't look too much into the patched uncensored dohnadohnaCG.afa file provided by kolomoner, but I think that other than the gallery thumbnails, the black CG (mentioned by SephAeternum), and the aforementioned fixes I manually did, there probably isn't anything else different.

Download link: Pixeldrain
Updated (13th May 2022): Fixed some more CG errors, including one that was repeated (meaning one was missing).

Let me know if you notice any errors and I'll try to have them fixed.
Link doesn't work for me for some reason, mind reuploading?

Gerwin

Jun 12, 2020
I spent the last two days writing a script to carefully compare and match the original Shiravune censored CG with the uncensored CG provided by Darkdeads - only to then realize that really the only CG that need to be uncensored are the H-scenes CG and the gallery thumbnails for said H-scenes, which are just 822 images total, compared to the +14k images I've had this thing run through, oh well...

The uncensored CG seem to be from either an (official?) uncensored Chinese release or done by some very committed chinese fans. There's some uncensored CG that looks pretty much flawless while there's also a few that look quite sloppy, containing overlay errors, like those mentioned by Doc4, and if you look very closely you can also find remnants of the pixelated bits, suggesting this really is more of a decensor rather than an uncensor. There's also a small number of CG that is still censored, I assume they did so on purpose or they... forgot?

I manually fixed those I noticed had overlay errors and also replaced the chinese body writing on ALyCE's CG with the japanese body writing, just for the sake of consistency - it's a shame that Shiravune didn't redraw these with English text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't look too much into the patched uncensored dohnadohnaCG.afa file provided by kolomoner, but I think that other than the gallery thumbnails, the black CG (mentioned by SephAeternum), and the aforementioned fixes I manually did, there probably isn't anything else different.

Download link: Pixeldrain
Updated (13th May 2022): Fixed some more CG errors, including one that was repeated (meaning one was missing).

Link doesn't work for me for some reason, mind reuploading?
Yeah, same here man
Also does not work for me as well

keluarnaga

Aug 21, 2021

That's the one I believe I pulled off the Reddit thread. ( ) I know I was missing one weird scene choice and downloaded a full save off Reddit.
hello can you upload this file to another file hosting? because it seems my pc cannot download it from catbox

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
One thing I didn't like about the gameplay was that the item drops and shop stock are heavily RNG, otherwise it was a good experience
as for the characters, I liked them all except for ALyCE. idk I just couldn't like her. Imo a grown girl with mind and behavior of a 5 year old doesn't make for an appealing character, her behavior was more annoying than cute to me :V
I'd honestly rather have Yammy as permanent party member instead, she has a much more useful skillset too
Also Shinazu is gigachad

Last edited:
Reactions: TheVanillaFlavour

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I keep getting failed to load save file, I read the installatin notes it say right click on your save folder and uncheck read only the problme is when I right click it I dont get an option like that

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I keep getting failed to load save file, I read the installatin notes it say right click on your save folder and uncheck read only the problme is when I right click it I dont get an option like that
Ok Im a retard, turns out I needed to pick properties to get the option lol

Lurikon

Dec 28, 2018

the order of images for the second scene of the blonde idol girl with her producer seems to be kinda messed up
(image gallery page 7 third row bottom left corner
scene gallery page 7 third row second from left)
during the scene i thought at first "is it normal that cumstains just spawn and vanish based on the mood?" but after swapping around your uncensored .afa file and the censored .afa file that comes with the game i can confirm yup the images are just in the wrong order

Reactions: dazlaquesaxal

nakaz0ra

Dec 3, 2018
the order of images for the second scene of the blonde idol girl with her producer seems to be kinda messed up
(image gallery page 7 third row bottom left corner
scene gallery page 7 third row second from left)
during the scene i thought at first "is it normal that cumstains just spawn and vanish based on the mood?" but after swapping around your uncensored .afa file and the censored .afa file that comes with the game i can confirm yup the images are just in the wrong order
I've updated the file, it should be in the correct order now, let me know if you find anything else.

Nico_Sama

Nov 8, 2020
How does one extract the .afa CG files, I've been trying various things for hours at this point and I can't figure it out.

Just as I finished writing this I figured it out, for anyone with the same question:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 55 Votes