reaperxninja

Jun 28, 2019
Quick question for the dev: if I pay on itch.io, do I get the full game (with gallery) and updates as well or is it something where I need to be a Patreon in order to get the new content/full features?

kiwistate

Developer of Doki Doki Tri-Line Quest
Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Quick question for the dev: if I pay on itch.io, do I get the full game (with gallery) and updates as well or is it something where I need to be a Patreon in order to get the new content/full features?
on ithchio you can get the gallery but you will be unlocking it while you play you play more quest you can see the old minigame you alredy play and you can get all the updates after the purchase since you buy it

on patreon is 5 usd you can acces to one build of the game (the current one android and pc) but the gallery is fully unlocke with all the sexscene without to play the game <3

Reactions: reaperxninja

reaperxninja

Jun 28, 2019
on ithchio you can get the gallery but you will be unlocking it while you play you play more quest you can see the old minigame you alredy play and you can get all the updates after the purchase since you buy it

on patreon is 5 usd you can acces to one build of the game (the current one android and pc) but the gallery is fully unlocke with all the sexscene without to play the game <3
Alright, thanks for the info. I purchased it. I would rather have access to updates and unlock as I play. I wish you success.

subject96

Jul 26, 2017
i'm currently at 92% and missing scenes 25 and 39, anyone know how to unlock? forture teller tells me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i'm stuck on fursuit quest bc of the bug

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
i'm currently at 92% and missing scenes 25 and 39, anyone know how to unlock? forture teller tells me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i'm stuck on fursuit quest bc of the bug
I need to fix that it should be "golden twin tails" is for the girl in the are VIP of the bar she have a quest and cloths and stuff and yeah the fursuit is bug ;c i am fixing a lot of stuff right now ;C next update will be all the problem fix ( nexth month )

Reactions: reaperxninja

subject96

Jul 26, 2017
I need to fix that it should be "golden twin tails" is for the girl in the are VIP of the bar she have a quest and cloths and stuff and yeah the fursuit is bug ;c i am fixing a lot of stuff right now ;C next update will be all the problem fix ( nexth month )
Thanks, managed to unlock scene 25, still missing 39 and no clue :( fortune teller is done, and i've got only the four mainStory quests + fursuit, still 92% complete. Game is great btw, not worried about the bugs :)

Reactions: kiwistate

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Thanks, managed to unlock scene 25, still missing 39 and no clue :( fortune teller is done, and i've got only the four mainStory quests + fursuit, still 92% complete. Game is great btw, not worried about the bugs :)
if you can review the game i will help me a lot so more people will know the game :0 also if you can buy the game on itchio it will help me too XD

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Is there a quick way to get the 10.000 gold for the Red's Orphanage quest
thats a one of the last quest of the game so if you do other quest you will get the money eventually

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes