VN Ren'Py Doll Verse [v0.3] [Slooty Slots]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Dickbag12345

Jun 4, 2024
Dev didn't give up, I quit. Slooty didn't want actual story, so I left.
Damn, that's rough, there are already too few bimbofication games that focus on the bimbofier's POV, hate to see one of the only people trying to write in the genre get dropped.

Reactions: AkaQ

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Damn, that's rough, there are already too few bimbofication games that focus on the bimbofier's POV, hate to see one of the only people trying to write in the genre get dropped.
Thank you for saying so.

I just want to clarify that I have never and will never speak ill of Slooty-Slots. Doll City was their game, I was brought in on the project. I wanted to do more of an actual story with backgrounds and flashbacks explaining everything. They decided that isn't what they wanted or what they thought the audience wanted. So I choose to leave the project. I also haven't played any of the games since I left. It was only a few days ago that I learned that there was a Doll World and now a Doll Verse.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Dev didn't give up, I quit. Slooty didn't want actual story, so I left.
That's kinda of sad... As I said, I enjoyed the first 2 games. Mind Control / Corruption + Bimbofication are tags that I really like and those first two game delivered that.
The recent ones are just... meh AI :sick:

Reactions: LaraWolfe

maybethiswilldo

Sep 15, 2022
Love the giant tits but have absolutely zero interest in the "generic AI face" that literally all of these characters have. Can spot it from a mile away and just not interested in seeing it anymore.

It's like when you see the Jill from BADik model in multiple games, really takes you out of it

Dickbag12345

Jun 4, 2024
Thank you for saying so.

I just want to clarify that I have never and will never speak ill of Slooty-Slots. Doll City was their game, I was brought in on the project. I wanted to do more of an actual story with backgrounds and flashbacks explaining everything. They decided that isn't what they wanted or what they thought the audience wanted. So I choose to leave the project. I also haven't played any of the games since I left. It was only a few days ago that I learned that there was a Doll World and now a Doll Verse.
Well hey, if slooty's just using AI now, maybe it's your chance. Figure out your own AI bimbo factory, start a new game with a real story

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes