VN Ren'Py Domina School Preview (Femdom game)

zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
Your game looks promising and renders look nice and I can't wait for demo. I have a few questions though.
Will it contain stuff like ntr or sissification? Also will the MC ever be able to break the chains, reverse the roles and be dominant one like fe. Estate Dominate promises or will he be dominated for the whole game?

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Hi !

There will be some ntr and sissification yes, but it will be possible to skip the ntr and avoid sissification (at least most of it).

The MC will be dominated for most of the game, I don't foresee a whole maledom path at the moment, but there will be scenes where the player will be able to rebel, at its own risk however :sneaky:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Sp0nt3x
Your lighting is amazing. How the heck do you manage to make the wooden floor look so realistic?

They're imported scenes from Daz, obviously, but your lighting is miles above most other 3D games.

Color me impressed! :eek:

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Thank you :D
I try to make each scene as realistic as possible, it takes time but it's nice to see that people like the renderings.

About the release : For those who didn't see it on my Patreon I delayed the release of the game to the end of February to give me enough time to do the last finishing touches I want to do.

I will also need an english proofreader, if someone is interested to help me on this, you can send me a private message ;)

Take care!

Reactions: kossk

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
How is the development going thus far? Any ETA on the demo release yet? :)
Hey!

The public release will be on the 7th :)
It will be a bit earlier for my Patron, who are crazy enough to support me when they haven't even played the game yet :LOL:

I'm very excited and I hope you'll all like it, even if it's only a demo at the moment.

I would like to take this opportunity to say that I am still looking for a proofreader. I will release the game anyway but if someone wants to help me improving the translation a little bit he/she is welcome :)

Have a good week end everyone!
In Femdom we trust!

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Hey!

The public release will be on the 7th :)
It will be a bit earlier for my Patron, who are crazy enough to support me when they haven't even played the game yet :LOL:

I'm very excited and I hope you'll all like it, even if it's only a demo at the moment.

I would like to take this opportunity to say that I am still looking for a proofreader. I will release the game anyway but if someone wants to help me improving the translation a little bit he/she is welcome :)

Have a good week end everyone!
In Femdom we trust!
That's amazing! Be sure to notify us when the release is out for patreons. I never become a patreon before there is a decent proof of concept, but when the demo releases i'll probably take the step. I'm sure there are others thinking the same here aswell :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sp0nt3x and bulifun

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Hey everyone!

The demo is now available for my Patrons on my Patreon page :D
All those who want to join us are more than welcome!

As I said, the public release will be on the 7th. I will post it on F95 too in the game section, I will reach you if I ned some help DarkWolf thanks, I haven't looked closely at how to do it yet :)

I hope you are all having a great week!
Talk to you soon

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hey everyone!

The demo is now available for my Patrons on my Patreon page :D
All those who want to join us are more than welcome!

As I said, the public release will be on the 7th. I will post it on F95 too in the game section, I will reach you if I ned some help DarkWolf thanks, I haven't looked closely at how to do it yet :)

I hope you are all having a great week!
Talk to you soon
I've just finished playing and I thought that I'll share my thoughts here since on the Patreon I can't hide spoilers.

So:
First of all, the game has a story! It's not a series of femdom scenes strung together by a simple plot, but it has some fairly well developed story. Which I liked a lot. And I write 'fairly' only because it's too early to be 100% sure imo about the whole plot.

But before I'll continue with positives here are some things that left me slightly confused. So at the end I've got a "Game Over..." screen followed by "To be continued..." screen. Now, the route that I've played so far ends with the-rapist saying that MC is not suitable for the school as he's already too submissive and it seems like the headmistress decides not to accept him. So in this context I believed Game Over meant just that: I have "finished" the game and reached a bad end of sorts (in the context of the story maybe not so bad for the MC though ;) ), but then "To be continued..." suggests there's more, so it's counterintuitive and confusing to have both screens at the end.

And if it's really a bad end/game over situation then I find it weird and tbh disappointing that taking a (more) submissive route in a femdom game dedicated (mostly) to submissive men leads to a premature ending and less/no submissive behavior is necessary. Maybe I got it wrong, but as I said, the ending left me somewhat confused. I'll try another route later to see how much it differs.

Content wise the game was really nice, the whole slow build-up is quite good and I feel it'll be a great experience when there'll be a lot more content and there'll be payoff to this build-up. I wasn't a fan of 2 things only: headmistress in the dream sequence suggesting some unskippable cuckolding content (which I hope will be optional, I really dislike it) and being drugged by the-rapist. I felt like I'd like to have an option to not drink whiskey and ask for water or nothing at all. Now, I know that it serves as an important moment in the story, but I think it could've been done in a way that she asks MC questions (btw the QTE was really cool) and based on our answers she would proceed with the femdom scene (or not) while drinking whiskey would be seen as a reckless, improper behavior resulting in punishment. That's just one idea, but what I'm getting at is I really dislike forced scenes (and in general), so I'd like to have a way around it. The scene itself is not bad though, and it's rather tame as a matter of fact and even with options to oppose her, only the non-consensual aspect of it bothered me.

Talking about QTE and mini-game in the restaurant: it's a really neat idea. I'm not 100% sure, but I think that the answers after the last client are all wrong [will have to double check though]. Also, while taking away rollback option is always a bad idea imo, I feel that in terms of minigames it could be cool to have a rollback option temporarily blocked to make them seem more worthwile, I don't know if that's possible though, just an idea.

Other stuff: Deborah is called Sierra once, there are some spelling mistakes here and there, but since you know about them and aren't a native speaker it's ok for now. There's one screen where the sentence is in French (attachment) and when you click on mailbox on MC's PC you can't read the text since the pic is of a white variety and the ren'py text is also white, there also seems there's no 'go back' button there. It's not a big deal but the trash bin icon on PC desktop shows that there's smth in it while it's empty :) Oh, and I got the error (forgot to copy it) right before MC wakes up in the-rapist's office.

In general I like the game, the renders are awesome, the setting is very well developed and the slow build-up satisfying even if leaving me wanting for more all the time. The headmistress is a nice mix of strict, so-so looking and sexy, like in some renders she was ok looking for me, but in some (esp. during the dream sequence) she was sexy af. Wasn't a fan of the-rapist also regarding her looks (not that she's ugly, just not my type), and as a matter of fact would like the answer "You're moderately attractive" between 'you're beautiful' and 'I'm thinking about Allison' options :) These kind of not-100%-serious-but-still-perfectly-natural-answers btw could add some levity to the story if used properly (I liked how Darktoz used them in The Asylum for example). Deborah and Sierra are very good looking, especially Deborah, she's really cool overall too, I hope for some nice plot regarding her part of the story.

Sorry if I sounded a little harsh here, it wasn't my intention. I enjoyed your game very much and wrote my honest take on it. I do wish you a lot of good luck and I am looking forward to the next update.

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
I've just finished playing and I thought that I'll share my thoughts here since on the Patreon I can't hide spoilers.

So:
First of all, the game has a story! It's not a series of femdom scenes strung together by a simple plot, but it has some fairly well developed story. Which I liked a lot. And I write 'fairly' only because it's too early to be 100% sure imo about the whole plot.

But before I'll continue with positives here are some things that left me slightly confused. So at the end I've got a "Game Over..." screen followed by "To be continued..." screen. Now, the route that I've played so far ends with the-rapist saying that MC is not suitable for the school as he's already too submissive and it seems like the headmistress decides not to accept him. So in this context I believed Game Over meant just that: I have "finished" the game and reached a bad end of sorts (in the context of the story maybe not so bad for the MC though ;) ), but then "To be continued..." suggests there's more, so it's counterintuitive and confusing to have both screens at the end.

And if it's really a bad end/game over situation then I find it weird and tbh disappointing that taking a (more) submissive route in a femdom game dedicated (mostly) to submissive men leads to a premature ending and less/no submissive behavior is necessary. Maybe I got it wrong, but as I said, the ending left me somewhat confused. I'll try another route later to see how much it differs.

Content wise the game was really nice, the whole slow build-up is quite good and I feel it'll be a great experience when there'll be a lot more content and there'll be payoff to this build-up. I wasn't a fan of 2 things only: headmistress in the dream sequence suggesting some unskippable cuckolding content (which I hope will be optional, I really dislike it) and being drugged by the-rapist. I felt like I'd like to have an option to not drink whiskey and ask for water or nothing at all. Now, I know that it serves as an important moment in the story, but I think it could've been done in a way that she asks MC questions (btw the QTE was really cool) and based on our answers she would proceed with the femdom scene (or not) while drinking whiskey would be seen as a reckless, improper behavior resulting in punishment. That's just one idea, but what I'm getting at is I really dislike forced scenes (and in general), so I'd like to have a way around it. The scene itself is not bad though, and it's rather tame as a matter of fact and even with options to oppose her, only the non-consensual aspect of it bothered me.

Talking about QTE and mini-game in the restaurant: it's a really neat idea. I'm not 100% sure, but I think that the answers after the last client are all wrong [will have to double check though]. Also, while taking away rollback option is always a bad idea imo, I feel that in terms of minigames it could be cool to have a rollback option temporarily blocked to make them seem more worthwile, I don't know if that's possible though, just an idea.

Other stuff: Deborah is called Sierra once, there are some spelling mistakes here and there, but since you know about them and aren't a native speaker it's ok for now. There's one screen where the sentence is in French (attachment) and when you click on mailbox on MC's PC you can't read the text since the pic is of a white variety and the ren'py text is also white, there also seems there's no 'go back' button there. It's not a big deal but the trash bin icon on PC desktop shows that there's smth in it while it's empty :) Oh, and I got the error (forgot to copy it) right before MC wakes up in the-rapist's office.

In general I like the game, the renders are awesome, the setting is very well developed and the slow build-up satisfying even if leaving me wanting for more all the time. The headmistress is a nice mix of strict, so-so looking and sexy, like in some renders she was ok looking for me, but in some (esp. during the dream sequence) she was sexy af. Wasn't a fan of the-rapist also regarding her looks (not that she's ugly, just not my type), and as a matter of fact would like the answer "You're moderately attractive" between 'you're beautiful' and 'I'm thinking about Allison' options :) These kind of not-100%-serious-but-still-perfectly-natural-answers btw could add some levity to the story if used properly (I liked how Darktoz used them in The Asylum for example). Deborah and Sierra are very good looking, especially Deborah, she's really cool overall too, I hope for some nice plot regarding her part of the story.

Sorry if I sounded a little harsh here, it wasn't my intention. I enjoyed your game very much and wrote my honest take on it. I do wish you a lot of good luck and I am looking forward to the next update.
Thank you for your comprehensive feedback!

I will correct the errors you have seen, thank you for pointing them out to me :)

About the ending, I understand your point of view, I thought it was consistent with the story (even if you don't know everything about it yet) to put a bad ending there for that reason. But to be honest I hesitated for a long time and I still hesitate. I'm not a big fan of bad endings in this kind of game anyway. I'll think about it :)

For the different scenes you're talking about I'm also going to see if I can improve them/give other option, when possible :)

Again thanks for your feedbacks, it's my first game so I know everything will not be perfect, but the game will improve because of people like you who take the time to give me feedback, I really appreciate it.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Thank you for your comprehensive feedback!

I will correct the errors you have seen, thank you for pointing them out to me :)

About the ending, I understand your point of view, I thought it was consistent with the story (even if you don't know everything about it yet) to put a bad ending there for that reason. But to be honest I hesitated for a long time and I still hesitate. I'm not a big fan of bad endings in this kind of game anyway. I'll think about it :)

For the different scenes you're talking about I'm also going to see if I can improve them/give other option, when possible :)

Again thanks for your feedbacks, it's my first game so I know everything will not be perfect, but the game will improve because of people like you who take the time to give me feedback, I really appreciate it.
The thing with the bad ending is that it's indeed consistent with the story, but imo - although I may be wrong and others could disagree - there'll be a lot of players who will play this game because they're very much into femdom, hence they will not give a lot of resistance to the women, which will lead them to the bad end early on and perhaps to a feeling of some mild(?) disappointment because of it. I feel like some of them would expect the opposite to happen. Of course, there are games that require the player to consider when to submit as too much submissiviness and/or too less of it leads to a bad end, but most of them are open about it and make the player aware that's the case from the beginning. In a sense however it was a bold move to have such a game over in such a game.

I think - while it could be detrimental to your visions and I do believe you should follow your ideas first and foremost - that for the sake of players' enjoynment (and game's popularity perhaps) you could have a route that seems to be your main here, that is a route where a school staff and students break the non-submissive MC (which is undeniably exciting scenario that I also like to play), but also you could have a 2nd route where his submissiveness leads him to - let's say - being more and more degraded, and then if the player allows for the MC to fall to the bottom it will result in a bad end/game over or have some special scenes - like he's asked to participate in some risky femdom play - that results in bad end or have a subplot of opposing girls where MC allows himself to be used as a scapegoat and then is thrown from the school or smth similar; I'm just throwing random ideas really. Also there could be a system implemented that remembers what the MC agreed to and the player would then decide what women, fetishes, etc. to pursue, but saying no to some specific characters, in specific moments or too often would lead to a bad end, so in a sense MC would have to be (to some extent at least) broken and participate in some amount of content he's not happy with (then again there is a group of players who strongly dislikes forced content so it would be to a good idea perhaps to give considerable amount of freedom to the player).

So, in essence, I'm not against bad ends as such, and not even against this particular one, although I don't exaclty like the idea of being punished for showing submissivess in a rather soft femdom context in a femdom game*. It adds to the gameplay, but imo it's somewhat counterintuitive. But maybe - after the game will go public - you'll have a bunch of other players really liking the idea, so perhaps I'm the only one rambling about it :) In any case I like that you didn't stop at simply making scenes, but added mini-games as that imo greatly enhances the gameplay, makes it more interesting and it's smth that isn't often used in other games so having the possibility of really playing a game was nice and refreshing.

*Another idea popped to my head: maybe during a QTE with the-rapist have her ask more questions and regarding some wider variety of fetishes so the player will be more inclined to say 'no' more often. For example although I played submissively I am not a fan of having things put in my anus, so when the-rapist asked about playing with it I chose 'Never!', so maybe having more question (e.g. about cuckolding, watersports, or even more extreme stuff like scat or [which doesn't mean you have to implement it later in a game, it is after all a psychology test and not a teaser of future updates]) would result more naturally in a MC being (or rather looking) more "assertive" and then if he would agree to everything/almost everything the same bad end could happen.

Sorry if I'm throwing too many ideas at you :)

Last edited:

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
The thing with the bad ending is that it's indeed consistent with the story, but imo - although I may be wrong and others could disagree - there'll be a lot of players who will play this game because they're very much into femdom, hence they will not give a lot of resistance to the women, which will lead them to the bad end early on and perhaps to a feeling of some mild(?) disappointment because of it. I feel like some of them would expect the opposite to happen. Of course, there are games that require the player to consider when to submit as too much submissiviness and/or too less of it leads to a bad end, but most of them are open about it and make the player aware that's the case from the beginning. In a sense however it was a bold move to have such a game over in such a game.

I think - while it could be detrimental to your visions and I do believe you should follow your ideas first and foremost - that for the sake of players' enjoynment (and game's popularity perhaps) you could have a route that seems to be your main here, that is a route where a school staff and students break the non-submissive MC (which is undeniably exciting scenario that I also like to play), but also you could have a 2nd route where his submissiveness leads him to - let's say - being more and more degraded, and then if the player allows for the MC to fall to the bottom it will result in a bad end/game over or have some special scenes - like he's asked to participate in some risky femdom play - that results in bad end or have a subplot of opposing girls where MC allows himself to be used as a scapegoat and then is thrown from the school or smth similar; I'm just throwing random ideas really. Also there could be a system implemented that remembers what the MC agreed to and the player would then decide what women, fetishes, etc. to pursue, but saying no to some specific characters, in specific moments or too often would lead to a bad end, so in a sense MC would have to be (to some extent at least) broken and participate in some amount of content he's not happy with (then again there is a group of players who strongly dislikes forced content so it would be to a good idea perhaps to give considerable amount of freedom to the player).

So, in essence, I'm not against bad ends as such, and not even against this particular one, although I don't exaclty like the idea of being punished for showing submissivess in a rather soft femdom context in a femdom game*. It adds to the gameplay, but imo it's somewhat counterintuitive. But maybe - after the game will go public - you'll have a bunch of other players really liking the idea, so perhaps I'm the only one rambling about it :) In any case I like that you didn't stop at simply making scenes, but added mini-games as that imo greatly enhances the gameplay, makes it more interesting and it's smth that isn't often used in other games so having the possibility of really playing a game was nice and refreshing.

*Another idea popped to my head: maybe during a QTE with the-rapist have her ask more questions and regarding some wider variety of fetishes so the player will be more inclined to say 'no' more often. For example although I played submissively I am not a fan of having things put in my anus, so when the-rapist asked about playing with it I chose 'Never!', so maybe having more question (e.g. about cuckolding, watersports, or even more extreme stuff like scat or [which doesn't mean you have to implement it later in a game, it is after all a psychology test and not a teaser of future updates]) would result more naturally in a MC being (or rather looking) more "assertive" and then if he would agree to everything/almost everything the same bad end could happen.

Sorry if I'm throwing too many ideas at you :)
Thank you!
I want most of the scenes to be entertaining so that the game is not just about clicking and reading. But I won't put mini games everywhere ofc, just enough to give rhythm to the game. I am planning more in the future :)

I like your last idea for the scene with the therapist, and I think I need anyway to explain a bit better why it is a game over if I choose to keep this end like this. For the rest of your message, I had some ideas like this for the future but I don't want to spoil right away so I won't talk about it :p

Btw I am going to create a discord because it bother me a lot that there is translation mistakes or errors in the game, so it will be simple for players to report them these this way, it's not really convenient on Patreon. I have thousands of lines of code in front of me, so it's not always easy to see everything :)

Reactions: Mister_M

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I had the same thought about this scene. Would expand it to cover more fetishes, would add foot fetish and body odor btw ;P , so that
the possibility for a game over, because you are too agreeable becomes lower. The way it is now I guess the majority of people interested in the game would get a bad ending here.

Oh and I liked your game so far. You can clearly see that you have passion for your game and invested a lot of time in it. I also like the slower build up. Would have liked though, if there would be an option to
prevent the MC's girlfriend from giving him a blowjob. Getting the MC into a chastity cage without any prior relief would be my ideal scenario. ;)