Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Domina 9.1 (Hotfix)

Changelog:

-Fixed Hora's bedroom, you may now access her numerous enslavement scenes
-Finally added the Franziska sounding scene (can access it after beating her, but before starting Hora's quest - added in her Memory Bubble too)
-Increased Lost spawn rate in the Garden of Ages due to popular demand
Thank you for being the Champion we needed!

Does anyone have any idea why this happens to me that when I want to use the tombstone in Franzisca's kingdom to make the weapon to break the bears, it only skips this screen and gives me no other option and the same thing also happened to me in the first tombstone of the first kingdom at the beginning of the game and so I can not advance? Does anyone else have this or do you have a solution? View attachment 2160743
You have to search the three red pools for the ingredients to craft and improvised knife to slice open the bears. There's also an "Easter Egg" if you slice open the black bear and then slice any of the others (Or maybe it's vice versa).

well...i want to ask what is selena power?the last domina must be very powerfull to be on top,becouse i can not imagine what power must poses to supress all Quenn at once.
Off the top of my head, reality warping. Unlike how the other Dominas have (At least) semi-sentient realms that can shift to the Domina's will, Selena would channel her reality warping through a cat-o-thirteen tails (One for each Domina). This would enable her to use more of her powers in a duel whereas the others abilities are nerfed during a duel.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
New scene with Franziska... Not surprised. Because she pure sadist. Without lube and with soo fast move. Of course in result you see bleeding. But sounding scene good. Even arousing before bleeding. Game good too. But I regret when free goddes of light(forget name) from Mary. With all talk she annoying and you can't move fast.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ionel27999

Mar 15, 2020
Okay i dont get it how to watch new scene wit franziska?i missing something?
1step-accept quest hora
2step-go after god girl
3step-enter on franziska field and duel with her and nothing...please tell me how correct to see new scene

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I hate how the fanbase/ Deka ruined such a great concept as a (Not)Harley Quinn domina. She is like the opposite of Jessica Rabbit in that I could see her saying "I'm not a sadist, I'm just written that way".

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Okay i dont get it how to watch new scene wit franziska?i missing something?
1step-accept quest hora
2step-go after god girl
3step-enter on franziska field and duel with her and nothing...please tell me how correct to see new scene
If I am not wrong, before 2step you can freely interact with dominas and serve them to see scene.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
If I am not wrong, before 2step you can freely interact with dominas and serve them to see scene.
And yes. I read changelog. I have save before Hora quest and after you just recieve quest. If after recieving quest you don't go to Mary dangeon to free girl, you can see scene. Or with my save something wrong.

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
this entire update is just filled with time wasting content... why the slow walk and never ending comments? Could've been a 10/10 update if all that was actually fixed or tested. Not to mention having to fight a million skeletons for no reason.

Reactions: fanboi

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
View attachment 2165764
the game say fight Lost to collect Petals but the lost doesn't spawn ? Any one know how to fix it ?
It seems to be a common game breaking bug that Deka never tested. I'm not exactly sure what causes it, but I believe it might be linked to some things carrying over from Raa's realm. Nothing to do but to perhaps use SaveEditor and try to create a new save file from early to mid game. I tried in the past to use previous saves (during and before Raa's realm, nothing would work as I'd meet the same bug over and over again). Had to use SaveEditor with a save that went as far back as Narcissa's realm to make it finally work.

I would also suggest that if you end up doing this and you're about to re-do Raa's realm, to not use the mummy costume that is at the beginning of her catacombs. At least that might give you all the best chances to not end up with a broken save going to Hora.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It seems to be a common game breaking bug that Deka never tested. I'm not exactly sure what causes it, but I believe it might be linked to some things carrying over from Raa's realm. Nothing to do but to perhaps use SaveEditor and try to create a new save file from early to mid game. I tried in the past to use previous saves (during and before Raa's realm, nothing would work as I'd meet the same bug over and over again). Had to use SaveEditor with a save that went as far back as Narcissa's realm to make it finally work.

I would also suggest that if you end up doing this and you're about to re-do Raa's realm, to not use the mummy costume that is at the beginning of her catacombs. At least that might give you all the best chances to not end up with a broken save going to Hora.
Seriously? This would make the 5th time I've played through this game. Domina is great but there's a limit to how many you can play a game before it gets repetitive. If I have to start from Narcissa I am definitely using a save editor this time around.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Just now taking a break to check out the latest. With my DominaV8 BAF Save it was easy to defeat Hora before making a deal. Fun!
I'm now in turtle mode with slutty Llavanya in the party. Looks like Deka tried to lock us out of fights so that we can't level Llavanya but he forgot Hora's Garden of Ages. So now I leveled up Llavanya and get to select YET ANOTHER class skill tree to get perks and skills from. I'm already an Arcanist-Technomancer/Channeler-Warlock/Crusader-Berserker/Duelist-Executioner/Ranger-Rogue Class... what to do? Not much left to choose from! Pretty soon I'm gonna have to restart trees I've already been through so I can complete all the branches.

People complain about how broke Domina is... not me! It's fun to exploit all the holes in his coding! I do wish I could walk a little faster, tho :p

EDIT: Aww... this update eliminates all my Domina fights and multiple enslavements! BTW I went Warden-Paladin... might have been counter-productive since I lost a lot of AGI.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow

TitaniaScarlet

Jul 10, 2020
Ok so, new update yet I still can't get those timeless petals, I've spent I can't remember how much time traveling every realms to get all those souls for Hora as I've already taken the "quest" from the early access, all I can do now is moving like a turtle with llavanhya spamming me and staying stuck in front of the door. best part, as she leveled up I increased her skill tree, game asked me to choose a class, IT HAS OVERWRITTEN MINE, I LOST MY WHOLE SKILL TREE, I'm a freakin channeler with sword and shield and no upgrade.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
People complain about how broke Domina is... not me! It's fun to exploit all the holes in his coding! I do wish I could walk a little faster, tho :p
True that the game is easy to exploit and it is fun to mess around with. The only thing is the game isn't always just broke in these fun little things and it derives to the game being a bugfest and quite literally unplayable without even trying, just by playing the game normally. It's just frustrating when you go through the game as intended, but Deka never bothers to polish what he releases that it renders multiple saves unusable for absolutely no reason. :confused:

• Sad

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
some save file? i'm boried to restart everytime the game, i try to copy the save by 9.0 to 9.1 but i can't find that

lukkieluke

Feb 25, 2019
some save file? i'm boried to restart everytime the game, i try to copy the save by 9.0 to 9.1 but i can't find that
I just saved on the 9.1 the location of the save files are Domina9.1/www/save i just took the old save files from 9,0 to 9.1 and it worked for me

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes