DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
Heck, he could probably post every month a badly cropped PNG of Dickbutt and some will still do mental gymnastics to pretend Deka is a genius. (Kinda like when people were edging on their seat when the Hora update kept getting delayed. Seen quite a few weirdos saying "Omg, Hora the Domina of time is making us wait, that's awesome!".

I know I criticized the game a lot. I criticized Deka probably more than anyone else at that point. For the health of the game, he should keep it simple. If he really wants to use AI, more power to him. After all, this update is definitely playable. But the AI voice which ruin all the scenes... I'd probably be having an easier time to jackoff to a HowToBasic video which has better AI voices. Maybe someone out there will snitch and DM Deka over this kind of criticism, if they do, then good. If something is definitely not working, then don't implement it.

Shame because it was actually a good update for once, except for that one, quite significant, detail.

Let's hope this is rectified in a future update, completely removing those voices, keep it text only and stick to what actually works.
You're telling me motherfuckers actually used the "Koda's a Findom" meme as an actual cope...

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
You're telling me motherfuckers actually used the "Koda's a Findom" meme as an actual cope...
Yes. When I called out the very obvious scam, I was labeled as the bad guy of the place. The cope for this game is weird, but hey... Whatever floats their boat I guess.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes