robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
When Narcissa had 0 hp it said that I died and I had a game over wtf?
Yeah, this build is awfully buggy. One time after I got her to 0HP she hit me with Devil May Cry, dropped me to 0HP while I was still Shadowbound and I got the Game Over. Then she bogarted her seal when I decided not to break it during her new loss scene. Also, the Primal Rage skill in the Berserker Class is supposed to make your next attack deal 400% damage, but it expires on the turn you use it.
Not sure the new additions make the game better. It fleshes out the world-building, but it's safer to grind for levels against the lost, so you're less motivated to interact with the Dominas. Madeline tryna convince me how nice n sweet she been to me and I'm like, honey, I only talked to you two times...

Last edited:

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
The new scenes when you sacrifice a soulshard are amazing. And when you defeat a domina you have a piece of art...
Socks worship with my Goddess Madeline, holy fuck that's intense, thank you Dekarous.
( ~ maybe some socks sniffing later hehe? ~ )

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
really buggy atm so i dont reccomend a download. beat first domina and screen stayed black cant see anything, loaded a save for second and im paralyzed outside a map.

Reactions: Learch

Pic

May 13, 2017
I can't view any of the new mechanics or scenes apart for Katarina's ones, i got several errors when try to combat with new mobs, try to view the new skill tree, try to sell any weapon and sadly i don't have a save that i can use to interact with Madeline.
Dekarous if you need any file to find a solution to these problems let me know

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hmm.. quite buggy right now, i will wait for next version and give it a new try again.

That said i like the new scenes when you gift souls to the domina and looking forward to the next content drop.

Aug 15, 2019
So If I dont have saves for each domina and I only have 1 save file with all progress I must begin new game for open new content ? or how can I get new scenses for old dominas?

Learch

Feb 5, 2019
really buggy atm so i dont reccomend a download. beat first domina and screen stayed black cant see anything, loaded a save for second and im paralyzed outside a map.
I also am getting this bug. I think this build is doomed for me.

bebtbe563y

May 29, 2018
i really feel sad after seeing Mary torture Llavanya like that is there no way to help Llavanya and get her out of there ? i never felt this sad for a character

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes