Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
Ah I love this game. Though a lot of the dominas have been a complete swing and miss.

1. Katrina is pretty good.

2. Feet. Meh. Might as well be missionary in the dark for procreation as far as it goes for interesting. I know, that's just me., the foot crows seems to be REEEALLY big and vocal for some unfathomable reason.

3. Narcisa! Best Girl fight me! (Right after Ilvanya! Ah I want to serve Ilvanya as her very own toilet!) Well ok, I could live without the cutting/ripping part, but it's not bad, and her personality is perfection! Also so much toilet content! Hottest looks too! Oh my! (Also, current version after defeating her, breaking the seal, and leaving, you can just come back and still interact with all the scenes as if enslaved! If bug, please DON'T fix!)

4. Eh the queen. Nice artwork and GREAT story, but nothing interesting. I think her story progression needs to be reworked. With the inclusion of random encounters with lost champions, you don't need to keep failing to grind XP/souls. So suddenly needing to lose to her x times is kind of out of left field, but more importantly, just ends up being a snooze fest of fight -> surrender 1st round -> fight -> surrender 1st round -> do mission -> repeat. Espeically since the game tells you you have to lose repeatedly, but there's absoutely no reason to actually waste time fighting her each time.

5. I was looking forward to Rosita because... well every odd Domina has toilet content! Yay! But.... maybe I just bumbled my way through the shortest possible encounter, but there didn't seem to be much content? Even the vore (usually a plus) was actually just boring old cannibalism, since same size, cutting off pieces, and cooking, not done to the MC, not even any artwork to go with it. Feel like there was an opportunity lost there for her to shrink the champion and swallow him whole. Possibly with full tour during enslavement. Anyways, chubby and mommydom... I guess there's people that enjoy that, so it's great they have it. Personally.... pass. (Also, her toilet scene looks odd as fuck. The artist tried to do a shot of her asshole, pussy, chest, and face all at the same time while shes sitting/squatting, from a bottom perspective, and everything ends up looking really weird and disproportional. Should have gone with just a view of her ass and pussy from bellow, framed by the inside of the toilet, maybe with a small sliver of boob or face visible between her legs.) Another missed opportunity, since she's the well... only gentle domina so far, as a request to ask her for a gentle toilet scene right at the kitchen table. Hey she loves feeding her guests, and you REALLY enjoy the toilet paper scraps in her toilet, why not ask her to feed you the meal you really want? If I derped and there is a lot of such content I missed on, someone please let me know. I could see her moving up in my ranking despite the chubby/mommydom with the proper events.

6. Franziska.... This one's for the snuff/guro fans obviously. She's got great looks and design right up there with Narcisa. But she's pretty much all of the stuff I don't like about Narcisa cranked up to 11 with none of the good stuff. Eh I'll get around to beating her once there's a Domina past her that hopefully maintains the 'every odd domina has toilet content' pattern.

Last edited:
Reactions: bilihibl and Achant

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Ah I love this game. Though a lot of the dominas have been a complete swing and miss.

2. Feet. Meh. Might as well be missionary in the dark for procreation as far as it goes for interesting. I know, that's just me., the foot crows seems to be REEEALLY big and vocal for some unfathomable reason.

3. Narcisa! Best Girl fight me! (Right after Ilvanya! Ah I want to serve Ilvanya as her very own toilet!) Well ok, I could live without the cutting/ripping part, but it's not bad, and her personality is perfection! Also so much toilet content! Hottest looks too! Oh my! (Also, current version after defeating her, breaking the seal, and leaving, you can just come back and still interact with all the scenes as if enslaved! If bug, please DON'T fix!)

4. Eh the queen. Nice artwork and GREAT story, but nothing interesting. I think her story progression needs to be reworked. With the inclusion of random encounters with lost champions, you don't need to keep failing to grind XP/souls. So suddenly needing to lose to her x times is kind of out of left field, but more importantly, just ends up being a snooze fest of fight -> surrender 1st round -> fight -> surrender 1st round -> do mission -> repeat. Espeically since the game tells you you have to lose repeatedly, but there's absoutely no reason to actually waste time fighting her each time.

5. I was looking forward to Rosita because... well every odd Domina has toilet content! Yay! But.... maybe I just bumbled my way through the shortest possible encounter, but there didn't seem to be much content? Even the vore (usually a plus) was actually just boring old cannibalism, since same size, cutting off pieces, and cooking, not done to the MC, not even any artwork to go with it. Feel like there was an opportunity lost there for her to shrink the champion and swallow him whole. Possibly with full tour during enslavement. Anyways, chubby and mommydom... I guess there's people that enjoy that, so it's great they have it. Personally.... pass. (Also, her toilet scene looks odd as fuck. The artist tried to do a shot of her asshole, pussy, chest, and face all at the same time while shes sitting/squatting, from a bottom perspective, and everything ends up looking really weird and disproportional. Should have gone with just a view of her ass and pussy from bellow, framed by the inside of the toilet, maybe with a small sliver of boob or face visible between her legs.) Another missed opportunity, since she's the well... only gentle domina so far, as a request to ask her for a gentle toilet scene right at the kitchen table. Hey she loves feeding her guests, and you REALLY enjoy the toilet paper scraps in her toilet, why not ask her to feed you the meal you really want? If I derped and there is a lot of such content I missed on, someone please let me know. I could see her moving up in my ranking despite the chubby/mommydom with the proper events.

6. Franziska.... This one's for the snuff/guro fans obviously. She's got great looks and design right up there with Narcisa. But she's pretty much all of the stuff I don't like about Narcisa cranked up to 11 with none of the good stuff. Eh I'll get around to beating her once there's a Domina past her that hopefully maintains the 'every odd domina has toilet content' pattern.
You and me... we’re pretty much on the same page except I consider Rosita best girl (after Ilvanya ofc). I’m hoping the game focuses more on mental domination for the next few dominas cuz we really have enough psychos as is. And dear god I hope there’s an Ilvanya route where she dominates you

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
+1 for wanting to see the 7.0 teaser.

I am always wanting to see more of best girl in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
How to beat 4th domina? I checked every trader, summone goddes and still game says i have nothing to banish darkness when domina enters 2nd stage

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020

A lot of us are " foot crows", this game is mainly focused on feet fetish, and that's why it's so good and popular, deal with it.
Also, Madeline best girl. Katrina is great, we can agree on that.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
A lot of us are " foot crows", this game is mainly focused on feet fetish, and that's why it's so good and popular, deal with it.
Also, Madeline best girl. Katrina is great, we can agree on that.
Ah I meant foot crowd. But I like crows. I'm keeping it and using it from now on.

I didn't mean for this game specifically though, more... in general. It seems like you even just mention the word "fetish" online, and suddenly a million people crawl out of the woodwork chanting "feet feet feet feet...". It just mystifies me as to why it became such a popular fetish and/or why the people with it are so much more vocal about it.

Doesn't really bother me on it's own, more just annoyed by the effect that pretty much any fetish game that wants to become popular has to spend an inordinate amount of time on feet, often to the exclusion of all else.

A little bummed the next domina is foot focused again... but fuck it I'll take feet a dozen times over rather then what the alternatives were.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Ah I meant foot crowd. But I like crows. I'm keeping it and using it from now on.

I didn't mean for this game specifically though, more... in general. It seems like you even just mention the word "fetish" online, and suddenly a million people crawl out of the woodwork chanting "feet feet feet feet...". It just mystifies me as to why it became such a popular fetish and/or why the people with it are so much more vocal about it.

Doesn't really bother me on it's own, more just annoyed by the effect that pretty much any fetish game that wants to become popular has to spend an inordinate amount of time on feet, often to the exclusion of all else.

A little bummed the next domina is foot focused again... but fuck it I'll take feet a dozen times over rather then what the alternatives were.
Just curious, what were the alternatives?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I did not think that I would find someone whose best character is llavanya. XD Great
Llavanya is absolutely best girl!

Just curious, what were the alternatives?
Judging from your ToT sig I think I have already found it.

Going by the patreon poll, the options were between Foot Fetish, Small Penis Humiliation, and Cum Eating Instructions. SO yeah... thank god for the foot fans this time around.
I really need to join the Patreon. Small penis humiliation would have been a really fun one to see this this game.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes