Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sounds more like DSP than AVGN in my opinion
I forgot all about him lol. I could see someone kicking a few dollars his way to make a "This is how you DON'T play Domina" let's play. Just imagine his reactions everytime he loses to one of the Dominas.

I just hope this game wont go the same way as TOT.... one update every six months or so... if we're lucky... :(
or maybe this is just one massive update coming along =D ... (trying to stay optimistic here)
There is no way Dekarous is going to fall to the same temptation as Boda did with ToT. I'm sure Dekarous just ran into a few unexpected bugs while also breaking in his new developer. A developer mind you, that is not named Koda.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
i read your review why didnt you just surrender to mary to speed up the 10 losses tired noir not defending the choice of the creator to make it like that but it seems odd to try and lose organically if you were this pissed off in the first place
And was there a surrender button? I wouldn't be pissed and try to lose by getting my shit beaten while i was evading 90% of what the slut threw at the MC if there was a surrender button

lagleon

Apr 12, 2020
I forgot all about him lol. I could see someone kicking a few dollars his way to make a "This is how you DON'T play Domina" let's play. Just imagine his reactions everytime he loses to one of the Dominas.

There is no way Dekarous is going to fall to the same temptation as Boda did with ToT. I'm sure Dekarous just ran into a few unexpected bugs while also breaking in his new developer. A developer mind you, that is not named Koda.
Care to fill me with the Koda story?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
And was there a surrender button? I wouldn't be pissed and try to lose by getting my shit beaten while i was evading 90% of what the slut threw at the MC if there was a surrender button
Yes, it's under special.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for Mary herself, given the plotline, I would call her more of a bitch than a sl*t. I don't think she's engaging in any thottery with the champions in her realm...

Care to fill me with the Koda story?
One word - Delay. When ToT first started Boda's patreon stated there would be one new floor every month. Since then Boda has recieved about $4000.00 a month while anouncing one delay after another. As of now, the fans of ToT have been waiting 3 years for the 7th floor to be released. In that time there have been at least two fangame made by a single person (For free) that are just as good. Boda has been called the YanderDev of the h game community and their delays have become a meme at this point.

Jul 26, 2020
Dekarous patreon lying like Koda ngl

Sunny Coast College (100% complete) - A lie, it's not finished and it's a mess.
-Domina (48% complete) - Releases take ~30 days per update. Another Lie, it takes way longer than 30 days per update.
-????? (0% complete) - College setting, Visual Novel, non-combat, femdom RPG. Basically Sunny Coast College but actually good. Release probably within 2020.
Yet another lie, nobody knows which game is this and it's 2021.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020

The "team expansion" excuse was valid for a while, but that was last August, the new team is no longer new and they are supposed to be more productive than when Dekarous was alone, yet as I said before we never waited this long for news on Domina, knowing that on top of that the content that was supposed to arrive wasn't even a new domina, but just an addition of content from the dominas that were already present, so once again; I have a bad feeling.

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
The "team expansion" excuse was valid for a while, but that was last August, the new team is no longer new and they are supposed to be more productive than when Dekarous was alone, yet as I said before we never waited this long for news on Domina, knowing that on top of that the content that was supposed to arrive wasn't even a new domina, but just an addition of content from the dominas that were already present, so once again; I have a bad feeling.
Yeah but in the end I just hope the update comes eventually I will be patient because it's worth it for me and it's free so I can't complain and there is a chance that when the new update comes the new domina will be in it as well because of the long wait

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
Yes, it's under special.

As for Mary herself, given the plotline, I would call her more of a bitch than a sl*t. I don't think she's engaging in any thottery with the champions in her realm...

One word - Delay. When ToT first started Boda's patreon stated there would be one new floor every month. Since then Boda has recieved about $4000.00 a month while anouncing one delay after another. As of now, the fans of ToT have been waiting 3 years for the 7th floor to be released. In that time there have been at least two fangame made by a single person (For free) that are just as good. Boda has been called the YanderDev of the h game community and their delays have become a meme at this point.

What are the names of the 2 fan made games?

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I'm a freebie too but I think its fair for anybody to complain if they want to. Freedom of speech lol.. I mean as long as we're not attacking or offending anyone, its probably a good thing to complain about the delay complaints... Especially if I was a patreon I'd be happy to see people complaining about the delays...

At this moment of my life I cant afford to spend extra money with being a patreon.. but if I could, I would think twice before investing in a game such as TOT that gets delayed so much compared to what the time frame was promised previously.. and as much as I love TOT, those dev would never get my support with those insane delays... but I still have hopes for Deks tho... and I as much as I am worried about him going the same way as Koda, I'm still grateful for this masterpiece of a game he's been making.

I also think its important for the devs to see people's complaints cause that's how they will know what they need to improve in order to have more patreons or to prevent those they already have from stop supporting them

It'd be nice to have an option to buy the game once its finished rather than paying for it on and on every month... not even knowing if its gonna be finished for sure, or abandoned at some point like we've seen happening so many times before with other games.

Last edited:
Reactions: smellyz44

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'll admit it does look bad and it is an inconvenience for us the fans. That said, I do know they have a Discord. Perhaps you could send him a message and see what he says. Also ShakieChan, the artist has a Deviant Art account if you want to get ahold of them to ask:

What are those skeletons?
They are the fallen champions in the 7th domina'(s) realm.

I'm a freebie too but I think its fair for anybody to complain if they want to. Freedom of speech lol.. I mean as long as we're not attacking or offending anyone, its probably a good thing to complain about the delay complaints... Especially if I was a patreon I'd be happy to see people complaining about the delays...

At this moment of my life I cant afford to spend extra money with being a patreon.. but if I could, I would think twice before investing in a game such as TOT that gets delayed so much compared to what the time frame was promised previously.. and as much as I love TOT, those dev would never get my support with those insane delays... but I still have hopes for Deks tho... and I as much as I am worried about him going the same way as Koda, I'm still grateful for this masterpiece of a game he's been making.

I also think its important for the devs to see people's complaints cause that's how they will know what they need to improve in order to have more patreons or to prevent those they already have from stop supporting them

It'd be nice to have an option to buy the game once its finished rather than paying for it on and on every month... not even knowing if its gonna be finished for sure, or abandoned at some point like we've seen happening so many times before with other games.
I agree with you about developers and their supporters needing to be able to see both positive AND negative feedback. Tower of Trample exemplifies what can happen when a developer can get away with doing little to no work while still getting paid. As a free player the number of games I recommend against supporting can be counted on one hand. I would never tell anyone to give Boda any money. It is both a waste and enables a poor work ethic. As for Dekarous, I am guessing he's just hit a snag. Even so, I think his fans (And especially supporters) need to comment and check in on the development.

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
Yes, it's under special.

Could you tell me the names of the fanmade games?

Dec 6, 2018
Would anybody be able to post the second teaser Dekarous just released
I am more interested in what it says in the text of the post, such as when the estimated release date is...but I also would not mind if the images came with the text.
On seperate note, just now noticed there are 100 pages of Domina. Still a long ways away from ToT.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes