IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
How do I install the Android version? It's just a .rar file and when I extract it, it's just a folder named www.
sorry the android version don't work properly and is a old version, but you can play by click in index inside of "www" and chose to execute with your browser(google if you have) but this android version have a lot of bugs and you can just play for a few minutes before find a bug that will stop your gameplay for complete and your save won't work properly, so I recommend you to play only the PC version.

Reactions: sorokh

Shinewing167

May 14, 2018
Oh man. I tried loading my save files from the previous version and I keep getting a bug error for all of them. Is there a fix for this because I don't want to start all over again? :/

sorokh

Feb 3, 2020
sorry the android version don't work properly and is a old version, but you can play by click in index inside of "www" and chose to execute with your browser(google if you have) but this android version have a lot of bugs and you can just play for a few minutes before find a bug that will stop your gameplay for complete and your save won't work properly, so I recommend you to play only the PC version.
Understood. Thanks for the reply!

Reactions: IFortheGloryn

fastdevasator

Jan 4, 2020
Yes v8.0 but im playing on a website called gamcore
if its a problem on their website is their a way to extract asave file from that because i dont want to restart the whole game again

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
I got a few things to say this will contain SPOILERS so to those who didn't play yet look out
But first I can't offer Mary soul shards and rosita takes all of mine wihtout a scene

Next in Raa's wolrd there is the Halls and rooms with the mummys and one is walled off with a glowing chest to the right how do I get that?

Next is a theory/question there are 13 domina but only 10 doors I think or was it Raa's was the 10th door and there 12 in total don't remember to lazy to check anyway not enough doors for all domina and we just got told that the invasion is under way so either we got lied to (possibly) or we will fight to more domina in the field and then we will travel to our world and fight there the last domina where lavanya is probably and maybe our Family and we maybe have to choose who to save or something maybe even fight Horace or if not to our wolrd maybe the last battle will be in the corrupted wolrd of our little angel where the last domina and her will be waiting for the final showdown

But no matter what will haben I would really appreciate multiple ending like good ending beat girl is saved and the wolrd and bad ending your enslaved and everyone suffers including best girl or neutral ending best girl dies and you but the wolrd is saved or something like that

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I got a few things to say this will contain SPOILERS so to those who didn't play yet look out
But first I can't offer Mary soul shards and rosita takes all of mine wihtout a scene

Next in Raa's wolrd there is the Halls and rooms with the mummys and one is walled off with a glowing chest to the right how do I get that?

Next is a theory/question there are 13 domina but only 10 doors I think or was it Raa's was the 10th door and there 12 in total don't remember to lazy to check anyway not enough doors for all domina and we just got told that the invasion is under way so either we got lied to (possibly) or we will fight to more domina in the field and then we will travel to our world and fight there the last domina where lavanya is probably and maybe our Family and we maybe have to choose who to save or something maybe even fight Horace or if not to our wolrd maybe the last battle will be in the corrupted wolrd of our little angel where the last domina and her will be waiting for the final showdown

But no matter what will haben I would really appreciate multiple ending like good ending beat girl is saved and the wolrd and bad ending your enslaved and everyone suffers including best girl or neutral ending best girl dies and you but the wolrd is saved or something like that

For Mary, she doesn't have a soul shard scene if I'm not mistaking. iirc she's the only Domina not to have one.
As for Rosita, she's a broken mess (And has been for quite some time). Her soul shard scene isn't even implemented.

For Raa's walled off room, perhaps there is no way to get it just yet. Let's say that the Early Access is quite underwhelming in term of content. Whatever was broken is still broken, barely any new additions. I get it he wanted to do a full release by having everything included, but I just feel like adding stuff after he had some people testing is kinda ass-backward. So wait and see for now.

For your theory, this seems to be where we are heading to for now in term of story. We shall see.

Last edited:

Lustria

Sep 8, 2021
Can anyone explain about a problem/incident that happened to me? I am playing this game as an Arcanist, as I was using Eldrich Tomes to enhance my overall stats and abilities something really strange happened. I was teleported to the abyss. There I found a scroll of the abyss and a ring named "strange ring". The thing is both items are utterly useless! I really don't know what I can do with that scroll and the ring that I almost passed out because of my surprise of its effects (15% magicka restoration, what represents the most OP itens I have seen so far) but I can't equip it. It is in my inventory in the armor part but when I am in equip to actually equip it, it doesn't appear. Is it possible that an arcanist can't equip it and only an chadelier can? If someone could solve this doubt about both itens I would be trully grateful!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Savec

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
is there a way to fix pre v8 save files?
The only work-around that i found was to make the saves carry over was open up the 8.0 game and manually save a new file into every slot i was already using in the previous version (7.5.1 for me) Then copy the files from the previous version (thus deleting the new dummy files i made) and then i could load up the saves. Moving over any combination of the save folder and files within did nothing for me.

So say i was using files 1-5 in the old (7.5.1) version
I open 8.0 with no save files present....
Start a new game and save the game in slots 1-5 and close the game
Copy the files in the save folder (being 1-5) and paste them in the 8.0 folder and click yes to override the saves. Additionally i also tried the method of deleting the dummy saves in 8.0 and copied over the 7.5.1 files and it also let me load the game in the 8.0 version without issue.

Reactions: ShrekTheOgre

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Can anyone explain about a problem/incident that happened to me? I am playing this game as an Arcanist, as I was using Eldrich Tomes to enhance my overall stats and abilities something really strange happened. I was teleported to the abyss. There I found a scroll of the abyss and a ring named "strange ring". The thing is both items are utterly useless! I really don't know what I can do with that scroll and the ring that I almost passed out because of my surprise of its effects (15% magicka restoration, what represents the most OP itens I have seen so far) but I can't equip it. It is in my inventory in the armor part but when I am in equip to actually equip it, it doesn't appear. Is it possible that an arcanist can't equip it and only an chadelier can? If someone could solve this doubt about both itens I would be trully grateful!
might require you to be a wizard or technomancer first

Tormented101

Jun 1, 2021
To anyone who plays through or eventually plays v8.0 that came out today, are there any bugs? Soft locking content like last time?

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
To anyone who plays through or eventually plays v8.0 that came out today, are there any bugs? Soft locking content like last time?

Yes. Yes.

I guess I'll give a little overview of 8.0: Not worth the wait.

The positive
+ Rosita finally got her Soul Shard scene!
+ Raa's addition (Duh)
+ New font!!! No more ugly ass screen vomit that we were served for a long time now.

The Negative
- Franziska is still missing her urethra insertion scene
- Some dominas are still missing some scenes that we have the CG for but are not in the game (ex: Narcissa's spitting scene)
- Some bugs here and there. If you don't talk to Raa after your first interaction with her, you can clip through the walls going out of bounds.
- Possibility to softlock yourself by exiting Raa's pyramid after being enslaved by her. You won't be able to come back in her realm.
- Raa feels poor in content. The reason is perhaps due to...
- The door that would presumably lead to Raa's bedroom just doesn't work. You'll only be transported to the main room once more.
- Raa's only battle with magic and strikes. No hold like any other dominas, making the fight redundant.
- Raa's fight is unfortunately more redundant than that. You need to fight her a couple of times, but her fights are such a drag and both fights are the exact same.
- Not fighting Raa's guard won't let you progress despite the game telling you to run. (Spoiler much? Who gives two shit. )
- If you played the Early Access, then you're not missing much from the full release. We got some transformation scenes, so that's cool tho!
- ... Except the two transformation scenes are basically the same.

Last edited:

Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
Yeah severely unimpressed by Raa over all. The scenes are quite lacking, and she has a similar problem as Franceska, in that a good portion of her scenes have nothing to do with you. Specifically: All her fight loss scenes are to do with your family, or your friends. Bitch what? I surrendered to see what you will do to ME.

Otherwise.... her room can't be accessed, it's bugged and goes back to her realm. So no scenes there. WTF? Did Dekarous not test his shit at all? I can get and excuse all sorts of bugs, especially when story logic gets convoluted, but bitch please, this is a simple player move event that's pointing to the wrong map file! It takes all of 30 seconds to notice it, and even less to fix it (And yes, I am playing around with RPG maker, I do know how much work goes into map transitions).

Otherwise.... a shrink/transformation focused domina, and not a single scat scene to be had? Granted, they may be in the unreachable domina room but....

If Deka was waiting for art while early access was going on, he could have at least tested everything else was working, and spent the time bug fixing stuff from old versions.

I like the art, and I like the game concept, it's a shame that it seems the dev is done with the game, and just going through the bare minimum motions to get it out and finished. Maybe he is realizing he bit of more then he could chew with the game length? The quality of content has been declining the last few dominas.

I think it's time to unsubscribe from his patreon for a few months, and see how the future goes, whenever the next update is out.

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
something i realy like in the Ra punischment for the loved ones is that it is a thread for now and you still kann prevent it ... if you want to. Also it wuld make the ending more sad (if you submit to the last domina) since you chose what hapens.
if we aktualy are geting an ending seane with the loved ones.

Also I cant find ras bedroom dosent she have one ?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes