Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Ok, where's the stupid saw? It's somewhere in the deepwoods, but that map is a total mess. Please tell me this is the only item you need to look for in there?

kekeryuken

Jan 1, 2020
Hi guys, Happy New Year!
One question... When the Reaper bring me to the Cerulean after i was in the prison... Whats happen after this? I'm cannot enter in the Raa domain after this

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
All of them, every domina, just see for yourself
Do you by any chance have a save that ends after the twin dominas? Because that's the last update I played, and all of my saves are not working in the new version.

Oct 1, 2018
can i ask how to exactly enslave by Raa ? i beat her but i cant choose to be enslavement,is there any way ?
figured out just increase stress until broken

Last edited:

FlareStar

Jun 13, 2018
This game gives me sorta helltaker vibes. I wonder if in the end you will be able to get a happy ending via purifying and rehabilitating Dominas. In some sort of true ending when you maxed relationship with them. Because hey, why not, it would be cute.

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
is there any cg gallery or smth where i can check how many new scenes i did, and how to i start raa quest? (is her quest when she ask me to collect her tablets or?)

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
is there any cg gallery or smth where i can check how many new scenes i did, and how to i start raa quest? (is her quest when she ask me to collect her tablets or?)
Normally there'd be someone dumping all the CGs on E-Hentai, but so far, nothing. I can assure you you've likely seen everything so far that is accessible as Raa is incredibly bugged and at her current state, short on content.

To accept her quest, simply talk to her.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes