draggonstyle

Dec 6, 2020
I only got Domina 9.0 (Early Access) and when i am in Mary Chamber it says that it is locked.
I cant go to the next step.... is there a new Version and can i use my old savegames or do i have to start from Beginning?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Metalkick Thank you for using spoiler tags. I am very invested in the story and am looking forward to experiencing the next chapter first-hand.

I only got Domina 9.0 (Early Access) and when i am in Mary Chamber it says that it is locked.
I cant go to the next step.... is there a new Version and can i use my old savegames or do i have to start from Beginning?
Sadly you have to wait to play the the hotfixed full 9.0 Version. The EA is glitched so the door won't open and the 9.0 (Not hotfixed) is glitched in another way.

Reactions: KissOfTheCobraKing

Iamandy472

Aug 9, 2021
Alright, thanks to the miracles of SaveEditor, I managed to get out of the softlock that kept me away from being able to progress through Hora's realm. I just finished the whole thing...
How'd you do it exactly? Because I'm having the same issue

hjvtt

Feb 1, 2020
How i can fight Madeline?? she ask all the time to go to the laberinthia and i dont see nothing there

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
How i can fight Madeline?? she ask all the time to go to the laberinthia and i dont see nothing there
You have to get the elven clothes from the chest on the right side of the maze and then click on the statue at the end of the maze.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
oh fuck, a third franziska rework, and completing three empty dominas (twins counting for one), we ain't seeing the next domina til 2025, if we're lucky, bois!
I love how his mindset is scattered all over the place, especially knowing how well he fares with reworking his game. *PTSD flashbacks of 7.5*

"I'll rework the Domina that has one of the worst realms and it being a massive crawl and nobody wants to revisit" (Franziska)
"I'll rework the Twins, even if they're relatively uninteresting"
"I'll rework Raa which has the glitchiest and most non-functioning realm in the game"
"I'll rework Hora which has the realm that is the most snail-pace of them all and nobody ever f'n wants to revisit with how terrible it is"

I get wanting to revamp a lot of things, but the harm is already done, nobody wants to revisit these previous Dominas. It'd be better to just move on and actually improve the quality of the game from that point on instead of "fixing" things that people are only glad are over and done with.

I know I sound hella negative, but Deka has shown many times that he can't handle reworks very well. Unless he finally awakens massive RPGMaker skills that were dormant in him this whole time, prepare yourself for the worst. If Domina is a broken mess now, next update will be the noose.

• Red Heart
Reactions: smellyz44

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 2148159 Small update from the discord
I'm looking forward to playing through Hora's realm and seeing Best Girl again. I hope she's not too broken for us MC to heal with handholdings.

I love how his mindset is scattered all over the place, especially knowing how well he fares with reworking his game. *PTSD flashbacks of 7.5*

"I'll rework the Domina that has one of the worst realms and it being a massive crawl and nobody wants to revisit" (Franziska)
"I'll rework the Twins, even if they're relatively uninteresting"
"I'll rework Raa which has the glitchiest and most non-functioning realm in the game"
"I'll rework Hora which has the realm that is the most snail-pace of them all and nobody ever f'n wants to revisit with how terrible it is"

I get wanting to revamp a lot of things, but the harm is already done, nobody wants to revisit these previous Dominas. It'd be better to just move on and actually improve the quality of the game from that point on instead of "fixing" things that people are only glad are over and done with.

I know I sound hella negative, but Deka has shown many times that he can't handle reworks very well. Unless he finally awakens massive RPGMaker skills that were dormant in him this whole time, prepare yourself for the worst. If Domina is a broken mess now, next update will be the noose.
Yeah... As far as Harley Queef goes, she's one domina I would be okay with glitching so badly we could skip her. I wonder if there's a speedrun trick we could use to go from having to traverse 13 realms to only 12?

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Yeah... As far as Harley Queef goes, she's one domina I would be okay with glitching so badly we could skip her. I wonder if there's a speedrun trick we could use to go from having to traverse 13 realms to only 12?
I'm sure I could find a way. Glitching through games is my specialty and with how bad Deka is at making sure things are functionals, it should normally be a breeze. The only problem is... Do I really want to put time and efforts in order to break an already broken game?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
I gotta say I don't mind Francizka conceptually, but it's all executed really poorly. Her guro theme is really interesting but the scenes are really bad, guy instantly bleeds out from having his penis sliced off?

That and there's only 1 guro scene involving the MC, it being fairly graphic.

The whole thing being super linear and boring also sucks, I feel like there should be a way to save the 3 guys stuck with you.

She feels like a really downgraded Karen from ToT imo.

• Wow

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Wasn't Dekarous talking about how Hora was going to be the greatest Domina?

Now it's an immediate rework.
I doubt a rework can save this anyway. The only reason why Hora isn't the worst Domina is simply due to the fact that Raa exists. The lines are a bit blurred, but they do exist. If Hora was the best Domina according to Dekarous, I fear on the subject of what he might consider "the worst" or his definition of quality.

• Sad

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
I doubt a rework can save this anyway. The only reason why Hora isn't the worst Domina is simply due to the fact that Raa exists. The lines are a bit blurred, but they do exist. If Hora was the best Domina according to Dekarous, I fear on the subject of what he might consider "the worst" or his definition of quality.
It's so strange, Dekarous somehow got worse at coding over time. First couple Dominas were undeniably mediocre, but now? Ugh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: smellyz44

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm sure I could find a way. Glitching through games is my specialty and with how bad Deka is at making sure things are functionals, it should normally be a breeze. The only problem is... Do I really want to put time and efforts in order to break an already broken game?
Are you a speedrunner? I have seen a lot of Super Metroid let's plays where they talk about the various glitches and I keep thinking how badly Domina could be sequence broken. I've really wished for a way to break the game where Best Girl could be permanently added to the party and leveled up to fight alongside us.

It's so strange, Dekarous somehow got worse at coding over time. First couple Dominas were undeniably mediocre, but now? Ugh.
It's feature creep. Domina ran fairly well until the 8.0 update where Deka reworked the soul shard mechanic, added the graveyard, and added the dialogue options. Imo, Deka should have left well enough alone and saved those features for Domina 2.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Are you a speedrunner? I have seen a lot of Super Metroid let's plays where they talk about the various glitches and I keep thinking how badly Domina could be sequence broken. I've really wished for a way to break the game where Best Girl could be permanently added to the party and leveled up to fight alongside us.
I am not, unfortunately. But some of my best friends are. I just like to think outside the box while playing video games and find glitches and oversights. Could be something as silly as bypassing some key elements of a platformer to something such as straight up making the water physics in Metroid Prime be gone (To which I'm pretty sure I am the only person to have figured out this fun glitch, not to toot my horn too much). It's just fun to me to break things and finding the little flaws that can be exploited for further game breaking shenanigans. If there's a will to break a game, there's definitely a way.

If you're wondering why don't I contact Deka and attempt to be one bug tester for him and give him detailed bug reports, then the answer is simple... He wouldn't be able to afford me. :) (Also it wouldn't matter to submit a bug report since he doesn't read them anyway, so he'd be the most frustrating person I'd ever deal with. All the money in the world wouldn't be worth getting an aneurysm due to working with that guy.)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes