smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
I love how his mindset is scattered all over the place, especially knowing how well he fares with reworking his game. *PTSD flashbacks of 7.5*

"I'll rework the Domina that has one of the worst realms and it being a massive crawl and nobody wants to revisit" (Franziska)
"I'll rework the Twins, even if they're relatively uninteresting"
"I'll rework Raa which has the glitchiest and most non-functioning realm in the game"
"I'll rework Hora which has the realm that is the most snail-pace of them all and nobody ever f'n wants to revisit with how terrible it is"

I get wanting to revamp a lot of things, but the harm is already done, nobody wants to revisit these previous Dominas. It'd be better to just move on and actually improve the quality of the game from that point on instead of "fixing" things that people are only glad are over and done with.

I know I sound hella negative, but Deka has shown many times that he can't handle reworks very well. Unless he finally awakens massive RPGMaker skills that were dormant in him this whole time, prepare yourself for the worst. If Domina is a broken mess now, next update will be the noose.
It was a very dark time indeed, sadly nothing has changed since then!
In addition to what you said, this 7.5 awful rework patch took a very long time to make. That's why we should not wait for this update, ain't coming for a long time :whistle:

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Steelmole

Feb 6, 2020
I don't know why, the hotfix ain't out yet but here is the changelog for it Screenshot 2022-11-07 215253.png

Version 9.1: -Fixed Hora's bedroom, you may now access her numerous enslavement scenes -Finally added the Franziska sounding scene (can access it after beating her, in your current save too) -Increased Lost spawn rate in the Garden of Ages due to popular demand

(to copy and paste when needed)

• Haha

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
" -Finally added the Franziska sounding scene (can access it after beating her, in your current save too) "

Wow. Only took like two years.
As expected, Deka's priorities are out of whack. Hora's realm is the one that needs a massive overhaul. The spawn rate of the Losts isn't the problem, especially when you only go to the garden for like 2 minutes + Gotta find those petals, which the spawn rate is already not that amazing. These aren't the priorities he should have, but of course he only does the bare minimum and pretend he's doing a whole lot.

Last edited:

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
At this point I just wish for the game to end, no others useless fixs who brings more problems, a last effort for ending the game once and for all.

For staying on topic, we can say our champion " Dekarous " got corrupted and enslaved by " Mistress Heavy Lazyness ", and he is now on the " Incompetence " Oath. Maybe this is all part of the game? Is he just mocking us with this mindblowing plot twist where the game breaks the 4th wall??

The Hero lost, we all are doomed now, keep near your favourite Domina, this is the end of our faps days..

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
At this point I just wish for the game to end, no others useless fixs who brings more problems, a last effort for ending the game once and for all.

For staying on topic, we can say our champion " Dekarous " got corrupted and enslaved by " Mistress Heavy Lazyness ", and he is now on the " Incompetence " Oath. Maybe this is all part of the game? Is he just mocking us with this mindblowing plot twist where the game breaks the 4th wall??

The Hero lost, we all are doomed now, keep near your favourite Domina, this is the end of our faps days..
That "Domina" would be Mistress Koda, Warden of the Realm of Delays. Her aspects are delays, pickaxes, and forgotten goals.

is the time domina finished ? i cant teleport to go save the blond girl that got captured
Last I heard the hotfix was supposed to be released last Monday. Sadly it's looking like Best Girl is going to have to wait a little bit longer for her Champion :(

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020

Or, prehaps, he just got tired of making every time the same stuff ...
Honestly, I would grow tired too if every domina I have to make have toilette stuff. I grew tired of PLAYING the game because of that, imagine if I had to create it ...

• Red Heart

Shikolek

Apr 24, 2021
How to defeat Rаa? I almost defeated her, she finished the fight and called the guards, and my MС automatic runs away from them, and I can't get out of the catacombs

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Or, prehaps, he just got tired of making every time the same stuff ...
Honestly, I would grow tired too if every domina I have to make have toilette stuff. I grew tired of PLAYING the game because of that, imagine if I had to create it ...
Agreed with that. At this rate he should rename the game to Mr. Hankey or Hankey for short. It seems a bunch of scat fans had a "Grand plan" of their own and all got together to overthrow commonsense and destroy the world of Domina. Oh Best Girl, how much we need you to protect us from their twisted desires turning our world into one of disgust and despair.

How to defeat Rаa? I almost defeated her, she finished the fight and called the guards, and my MС automatic runs away from them, and I can't get out of the catacombs
I lost to the guards and they dragged me back to Ra. I challenged her again at 1 HP, using potions to recover. I beat her and then... Profit.

DDevine

Aug 13, 2020

Changelog:

-Fixed Hora's bedroom, you may now access her numerous enslavement scenes
-Finally added the Franziska sounding scene (can access it after beating her, but before starting Hora's quest - added in her Memory Bubble too)
-Increased Lost spawn rate in the Garden of Ages due to popular demand

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Can someone give a full save of the last patch plss ?
Here you go, save file up until v9.0. I upload mine here also serve as a backup purpose when I need them in the future. I also have a set of save file uploaded previously somewhere around v8.xx, you can check that post for details of each save file's description

edit:
my save file in 'hora's bedroom' is also from v9.0, therefore it will be a black screen. simply load the save to the left of it, fight hora and lose to her 4 times

Last edited:

arixd123

Sep 25, 2021
Does anyone have any idea why this happens to me that when I want to use the tombstone in Franzisca's kingdom to make the weapon to break the bears, it only skips this screen and gives me no other option and the same thing also happened to me in the first tombstone of the first kingdom at the beginning of the game and so I can not advance? Does anyone else have this or do you have a solution? Captura de pantalla 2022-11-10 184553.png

Reactions: dasjildka

ionel27999

Mar 15, 2020
well...i want to ask what is selena power?the last domina must be very powerfull to be on top,becouse i can not imagine what power must poses to supress all Quenn at once.

• Thinking Face
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes