Oct 15, 2022
Yeah that is what I meant to say. It crashes when they are attacked. Also Llavanya's power must be absolutely insane right now since she absorbed the soul. I'm also hoping in a future update she will get access to some powerful skills that she could use in battle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
You may already know this, but technicly this is a route that just isn't finished. If conditons are met, she will say that she wants you to complete your journey but stay loyal to her. This will lead to an ending if you don't simp for any other domina. Since the game doesn't have an end yet, you still can't get this ending...but with how buggy the game has been, it might not end up being a thing at the end of development. I am guessing that the betraying her part might be related to the newest update, which is weird since I believe it does conflict with the abillity to continue the route. There might be an alternative later that fixes this, but who knows.
there is also a old bug that if you reject her it'll be flagged as breaking the promise

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Wish there was a sub route for ppl who stayed loyal to Katarina to give her the Domina souls instead.

I've simped for her alone without wavering/submitting to any other Dominas, only to be forced to betray her for canon storyline.

Gifting her the superiority she desired as a sign of devotion would be such romantic conclusion for Katarina's character arc, and it'd be all the more sweeter since it'd be her old enemy-turned-slave offering her this tribute.

View attachment 2200047
Katarina's and Madeline's time was the golden days of this game :confused:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just defeated Hora. And I’m glad we were finally able to save best girl, but could we please have some naughty sex scenes with best girl. She talks about how she wants our cock and how she wants to dominate us but like we have no option to satisfy her sexual desire.
Oh my... Worst Girl has certainly done a number on her with that emerald strap-on. As much as I want to see some steamy Best Girl-on-Champion content, I am glad to see our MC treating her as an angel in need of healing rather than a bitch in need to be used for pleasure. Not only does this make the eventual Best Girl x Champion scenes all the sweeter but it's also reflects character development for the MC. His experiences with the Dominas has matured him a lot from being a helpless puppy in survival mode to being a brave hero confidant that this will not be his last chance to experience the LOVING embrace of a woman(Angel). If this was an intentional choice by Deka I think this reflects his growth as a story writer as well.

Wish there was a sub route for ppl who stayed loyal to Katarina to give her the Domina souls instead.

I've simped for her alone without wavering/submitting to any other Dominas, only to be forced to betray her for canon storyline.

Gifting her the superiority she desired as a sign of devotion would be such romantic conclusion for Katarina's character arc, and it'd be all the more sweeter since it'd be her old enemy-turned-slave offering her this tribute.

View attachment 2200047
I have a very strong hunch this will be one of the multiple endings this game will have. Dispite being a submissive puppy, you are playing as a Champion who is absorbing the powers of every Domina he "Dominates" into his soul. As for Hora's realm he is one of if not the most powerful character in the game... He just can't use that power... Yet. Given Remy's power was contained in his final soul shard, I would imagine Katrina's ending would involve you giving her your final soul shard with the powers of every Domina's seal contained within it.

Yeah that is what I meant to say. It crashes when they are attacked. Also Llavanya's power must be absolutely insane right now since she absorbed the soul. I'm also hoping in a future update she will get access to some powerful skills that she could use in battle.
That would be amazing! I would love to see Rainbow Best Girl. With your powers combined, I am Captain Best Girl!

Oct 15, 2022
Oh my... Worst Girl has certainly done a number on her with that emerald strap-on. As much as I want to see some steamy Best Girl-on-Champion content, I am glad to see our MC treating her as an angel in need of healing rather than a bitch in need to be used for pleasure. Not only does this make the eventual Best Girl x Champion scenes all the sweeter but it's also reflects character development for the MC. His experiences with the Dominas has matured him a lot from being a helpless puppy in survival mode to being a brave hero confidant that this will not be his last chance to experience the LOVING embrace of a woman(Angel). If this was an intentional choice by Deka I think this reflects his growth as a story writer as well.

I have a very strong hunch this will be one of the multiple endings this game will have. Dispite being a submissive puppy, you are playing as a Champion who is absorbing the powers of every Domina he "Dominates" into his soul. As for Hora's realm he is one of if not the most powerful character in the game... He just can't use that power... Yet. Given Remy's power was contained in his final soul shard, I would imagine Katrina's ending would involve you giving her your final soul shard with the powers of every Domina's seal contained within it.

That would be amazing! I would love to see Rainbow Best Girl. With your powers combined, I am Captain Best Girl!
Also which class do you think is the strongest?

• Thinking Face
Oct 15, 2022
Looks promising! If creator doesn't slack like Tower of Trample dudes this might be a better game than ToT.
I think it is better than tot. Tot is inconsistent, and unfair. The female wardens could potentially attack you one time for one turn then somehow attack you 6 six times the next turn. Then every female warden after lady cobra has the ability to one-shot you. that is not fun, that is just unfair. I feel like Domina is leagues ahead of tot in terms of combat. and at least in Domina the main character is forced into grabs, however in tot the main character is kind of stupid and would sometimes voluntarily get caught in grabs. Also the skills in tot are just underwhelming. In Domina we have elemental skills, skills that poison, laser beams, skills that completely stop your opponent from moving for 3 turns, a literal gun, and so much more. Tot has grab block, (*insert cricket noises here*) fire punch, lightning punch, water bubble, ember. it's sad. Tot is sad. Domina is just better at least to me.

Last edited:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a walkthrough, or at least a least of all scenes with their triggering conditions? I think I have missed a few of them.

Oct 15, 2022
Leave maledom out of femdom pls!
I think it would be better if the main character could give Llavanya the power to control Mary’s life. She could forgive Mary or make Mary experience hell. But yeah, I think Llavanya should be the one to decide Mary’s fate.
I got a few things to say this will contain SPOILERS so to those who didn't play yet look out
But first I can't offer Mary soul shards and rosita takes all of mine wihtout a scene

Next in Raa's wolrd there is the Halls and rooms with the mummys and one is walled off with a glowing chest to the right how do I get that?

Next is a theory/question there are 13 domina but only 10 doors I think or was it Raa's was the 10th door and there 12 in total don't remember to lazy to check anyway not enough doors for all domina and we just got told that the invasion is under way so either we got lied to (possibly) or we will fight to more domina in the field and then we will travel to our world and fight there the last domina where lavanya is probably and maybe our Family and we maybe have to choose who to save or something maybe even fight Horace or if not to our wolrd maybe the last battle will be in the corrupted wolrd of our little angel where the last domina and her will be waiting for the final showdown

But no matter what will haben I would really appreciate multiple ending like good ending beat girl is saved and the wolrd and bad ending your enslaved and everyone suffers including best girl or neutral ending best girl dies and you but the wolrd is saved or something like that
I agree with this theory, and oh my, I do want to battle Horace. And I'm hoping he is a force to be reckoned with. I want Horace to be the boss of this game. This monster has been hyped up since the beginning. And I want to have a legendary battle with this monster.

Last edited:

ObsidianDT

Jan 29, 2022
No reason to support a patreon for a project where every release is bugged, and then you wait a month just for a bug fix patch, and then wait another month for a patch to the bug patch. Such a scam.

Supported this project for way too long. Hora came out bugged, then wait a month just for a "fix" that is also bugged, and now waiting another month just for a fix to the fix.

Reactions: Azure Sun
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes