Oct 15, 2022
Also just finished Mary‘s dungeon. I feel like she is the worst Domina thus far. She’s such a loser! Like she tells us to ask Llyvanya for help and when we do, we inevitably kicks her butt, and she becomes so butt-hurt about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Oct 15, 2022
I think I would agree with this tier list more than the others. I would put Narcissa in A tier though.
Madeline, Narcissa, and Llyvanya feels like the only dominas that has compassion for the main character. I didn’t mention Rosita because she’s like that with everyone. But I suppose that still counts as having compassion.

Reactions: Daimonin

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think it would be better if the main character could give Llavanya the power to control Mary’s life. She could forgive Mary or make Mary experience hell. But yeah, I think Llavanya should be the one to decide Mary’s fate.

I agree with this theory, and oh my, I do want to battle Horace. And I'm hoping he is a force to be reckoned with. I want Horace to be the boss of this game. This monster has been hyped up since the beginning. And I want to have a legendary battle with this monster.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2211501
I kind wish we could get the reaper's cloak and his scythe as well. Also I wonder what happened to our genitals.

Also just finished Mary‘s dungeon. I feel like she is the worst Domina thus far. She’s such a loser! Like she tells us to ask Llyvanya for help and when we do, we inevitably kicks her butt, and she becomes so butt-hurt about it.
Trust me, you are not alone in that. Mary is one of the most hated Dominas of them all (Sorry Shakie-Chan). Between the lack of player agency in her quest-line, her being a literal facist, and then acting like a realistically bad domme easily make her hated. On top of that, her using ravishment as a horrifying punishment undermines the whole concept of a reverse-ravishment h game. Imo Mary should have tossed Best Girl into a void of darkness deprived of any stimulation. That would have matched with Mary being a dark element as well as associating realistic horror with a lack of contact rather than something we as the players are otherwise shown to enjoy.

Madeline, Narcissa, and Llyvanya feels like the only dominas that has compassion for the main character. I didn’t mention Rosita because she’s like that with everyone. But I suppose that still counts as having compassion.
Great minds think alike. Until Best Girl came along I put Narcissa into S-tier on my Domina tier list. In terms on Dominas who care about MC, I would add Katrina to that list. She actually wants monogamy with him and welcomes him back to play together just so long as he doesn't submit to any of the other girls. Also, the fact that "She will know" means that she is constantly watching which makes her a bit yandere.

Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
Great minds think alike. Until Best Girl came along I put Narcissa into S-tier on my Domina tier list. In terms on Dominas who care about MC, I would add Katrina to that list. She actually wants monogamy with him and welcomes him back to play together just so long as he doesn't submit to any of the other girls. Also, the fact that "She will know" means that she is constantly watching which makes her a bit yandere.
Seconded. Narcissa, Katrina, and Madeline are dominant but... actually care? Most of the others are just pure hate. Hell, Narcissa isn't even a pure dom, she enjoys BEING hurt just as much. Lets not forget that unlike every other domina, she doesn't lose because she's out of health, she loses because she's too busy orgasming.

It's really unfortunate that a lot of femdom content seems to ride the slippery slope into outright misandry. There's a major difference between femdom and misandry but some creators.... I ended up dropping Volbells Magical Femdom and Ai Shield for that exact reason. Both of them (but the second even more so) were actually just misandry masquerading as femdom.

I'd say it's a shame that Domina is sliding down that same slope... but honestly there's no point playing past Narcissa.

Actually, Narcissa will welcome you back to play after defeating her too.... but that's just a bug that Deka never fixed rather then intended feature... I think.

Cripyzer69

Dec 4, 2022
Hey, can anyone help me with a save up to Rosita? I had a bug after submitting to her, and I got into an endless loop. When I closed the game, I lost all of my saves.

• Sad

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
you and i are one the same page this time
Glad to hear it, I hope to have more common ground going forward. We are all Champions afterall.

Seconded. Narcissa, Katrina, and Madeline are dominant but... actually care? Most of the others are just pure hate. Hell, Narcissa isn't even a pure dom, she enjoys BEING hurt just as much. Lets not forget that unlike every other domina, she doesn't lose because she's out of health, she loses because she's too busy orgasming.

It's really unfortunate that a lot of femdom content seems to ride the slippery slope into outright misandry. There's a major difference between femdom and misandry but some creators.... I ended up dropping Volbells Magical Femdom and Ai Shield for that exact reason. Both of them (but the second even more so) were actually just misandry masquerading as femdom.

I'd say it's a shame that Domina is sliding down that same slope... but honestly there's no point playing past Narcissa.

Actually, Narcissa will welcome you back to play after defeating her too.... but that's just a bug that Deka never fixed rather then intended feature... I think.
Narcissa is a brat/ sadomasochist. Tbh I wouldn't even call her a "Domina" per-se. She seems more like a goddess in a group of other goddesses that have a peer pressure to be a "True domme". Given her kinks and desire to take MC as her boyfriend, I think she deep down would want
from MC.

I tend to stay in a small pond when it comes to h games but I have seen a couple that were pretty misandrist. I played only a small portion of Vorbel's games due to their kinks being... Very extreme. I thought AI Shield was less extreme than Magic Femdom - Yikes.
Misandist would also be a term that applies pretty well to Mary tbh. I really do thing the biggest reason people hate her so much is that her interactions resemble those between a newbie submissive and a real life abusive domme.
I never thought about the other Dominas displaying misandry but I can kinda see what you mean with Mika and Raa. Rosita seems okay (In this context), Franzkesca appears to be good (Again, in THIS context), Mika... Kinda, Maki she seems okay, Raa... She's like Worst Girl Lite, Hora, no misandry here. Overall I don't think Deka is having the game go down a misandrist route, just that he has a few characters that are written in a way that leans in that direction. My guess is this is because he doesn't have a proofreader to offer feedback for polishing before releasing the updates.

Sadly I think that is a bug. Canonically I think Narcissa was so heartbroken that she locked herself in her room and is refusing to come out to play.

Hey, can anyone help me with a save up to Rosita? I had a bug after submitting to her, and I got into an endless loop. When I closed the game, I lost all of my saves.
Right here fellow Champion. Sorry about losing your progress:

Domina Saves:
https://f95zone.to/posts/7398734/

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554
Oct 15, 2022
Yes I think Katrina should be in A tier as well, we take her only chance of finally being able to be on par with sisters and she just lets us go. For the Mistress of hate, I think that is really sweet. I like that. And we did something similar to Hora and she’s ready to lock us up in a time loop for a eternity. I admire Katrina, she’s a sweetheart compared to most of her sisters.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
well im pretty sad that my game just bugged out and I cant proceed, at Raa there's a part two guards come following me but for some reason they arent coming to the catacombs so Im just stuck here unable to proceed, any tips or any saves so i can continue playing?

• Sad

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yes I think Katrina should be in A tier as well, we take her only chance of finally being able to be on par with sisters and she just lets us go. For the Mistress of hate, I think that is really sweet. I like that. And we did something similar to Hora and she’s ready to lock us up in a time loop for a eternity. I admire Katrina, she’s a sweetheart compared to most of her sisters.
I never thought of it like that. Katrina seems to be a lot less hateful than she lets on. She seems more insecure (As Madeline and Hora point out) and lonely. I am guessing there will be a secret ending where if you stay loyal throughout the game, you can give her Selena's power to make her the most powerful Domina of them all.

I wouldn’t mind dominating Mary. I would love to take her to the mystifying chambers myself and give her a taste of her own abuse.
I wouldn't blame you for that. As much as I would want to get back at her I would put Best Girl's safety first and prioritize getting her out of the Worst Realm. Perhaps after her mind has healed, I would take her back to DP Mary with her own Emerald Strap-on and a Champion natural one empowered with the Fury of Llavanya.

His cloak comes with a hood, the sliver cloak doesn’t have hood. The sliver cloak would look cooler with a hood now that I am imagining it.
It's possible the hood is just kept down. The Cerulean Fields does not seem very cold since MC never complains about the temperature despite being half naked upon arrival. Also, having the hood up would make it harder for him to fight or see approaching undead.

The silver cloak I just bought for my Domina cosplay has a hood so I'm really hoping this is confirmed to be cannon.

well im pretty sad that my game just bugged out and I cant proceed, at Raa there's a part two guards come following me but for some reason they arent coming to the catacombs so Im just stuck here unable to proceed, any tips or any saves so i can continue playing?
I am sorry to hear about your dead end. A lot of users are having issues with this bug as well as the no-spawn glitch in the next realm. I hear you are supposed to beat the guards but the last time I beat Raa she took all my soul shards and the game glitched with her immediately challenging me again in the graveyard. I was able to beat her and the game progressed as normal.

Here's the saves that were shared earlier, I think there's one in Raa's dungeon that will let you pass.

Domina Saves:
https://f95zone.to/posts/7398734/

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554

Yuukamiya

Jun 15, 2017
The only scenes available of Hora are the ones you get when offering a soul shard and losing to her? Only those 5 scenes? I already beat every domina and gave her the black shards, but I can't "be broken" for her (because nothing she does raises the stress bar) and can't even offer all soul shards to her, because when it reaches 0 the game just bugs and I can continue playing with 0 soul shards. I also beat her and did all the broken time thing, but the only thing that happens is
It's this all that's available right now or I'm missing something?

• Sad
Oct 15, 2022
The only scenes available of Hora are the ones you get when offering a soul shard and losing to her? Only those 5 scenes? I already beat every domina and gave her the black shards, but I can't "be broken" for her (because nothing she does raises the stress bar) and can't even offer all soul shards to her, because when it reaches 0 the game just bugs and I can continue playing with 0 soul shards. I also beat her and did all the broken time thing, but the only thing that happens is
It's this all that's available right now or I'm missing something?
Yes, this is the ending for the Hora update.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes