Jan 27, 2021
what are the Memory Bubble Dominas? Where can I access this new content?
You obtain the Memory Crystal item from Rosita's questline. You can find it under 'Key Items', and it can transport you to a pocket dimension of your choice as long as you're in the Cerulean Fields upon using it. Old scenes can be played in these pocket dimensions, as well as one new one for each Domina.
also I have just noticed my game screen goes black after hunting for Raa on the yellow cristal
That's quite an annoying bug I've noticed. You can escape by randomly clicking around your screen to walk (somewhere on the left) to end up back in Raa's realm. You can then walk down to the Cerulean Fields to make the black screen go away, and when you re-enter Raa's realm it will stay gone. This is currently the only way to unlock all of Raa's scenes unfortunately.

jimx3

Mar 23, 2020
Is the game supposed to be this hard or am I just bad? I've been grinding exp for hours and I still can't beat the first boss :cry:

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Is the game supposed to be this hard or am I just bad? I've been grinding exp for hours and I still can't beat the first boss :cry:
You're supposed to lose the first two fights against Katrina. The game isn't hard at all and once you get two specific abilities, it's virtually impossible to lose.

Reactions: jimx3
May 25, 2022
I have played on easy mode, still the domina Hora (8th) was very difficult to beat after she loses. When she distorts time to make you get lost in time, I lost my battle against 999 999 health Rosita and then couldn't leave the Broken Time realm.

My suggestion is play on easy mode, and a question for the veterans here like Metalkick, how do I win against Rosita in Hora's distorted dimension, cause I lost and then couldn't find an exit out of the Broken Time map

Reactions: jimx3

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I have played on easy mode, still the domina Hora (8th) was very difficult to beat after she loses. When she distorts time to make you get lost in time, I lost my battle against 999 999 health Rosita and then couldn't leave the Broken Time realm.

My suggestion is play on easy mode, and a question for the veterans here like Metalkick, how do I win against Rosita in Hora's distorted dimension, cause I lost and then couldn't find an exit out of the Broken Time map

Honestly, pretty much the same way you go through the game. By spamming Soul Link and Shadowbond. That Rosita actually takes more damage as the fight goes on. She looks intimidating, but she's not as much as a threat as her regular version.

May 25, 2022
Honestly, pretty much the same way you go through the game. By spamming Soul Link and Shadowbond. That Rosita actually takes more damage as the fight goes on. She looks intimidating, but she's not as much as a threat as her regular version.
So I'll have to load a previous save cause there isn't a way out of broken time is there?

Jan 27, 2021
So I'll have to load a previous save cause there isn't a way out of broken time is there?
I lost to her (I surrendered to the random encounters because my agility was so low that fleeing wasn't an option, and I really wasn't bothered to fight them, so I only had 1 HP facing her) but I managed to escape broken time by walking somewhere to the right of the map, then a cutscene took place allowing me to escape, just make sure to 'break the cycle' when given the choice.

Mar 6, 2021
Hello! Does anyone know how to refill your soul shards? I just beat Narcissa(Arcanist+shadowbound=W) but I still only have 1 soul shard left.

Last edited:

cb6646014

Feb 5, 2021
Collected the timeless petals from the Garden of Ages but can't for the life of me find the way out of the Garden. Have wandered around seemingly the whole area multiple times. Can anyone point me towards the exit?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes