Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Yep, you got a point, katalist dont use ai art (for now), and has a better story.
Doubt Katalist ever sink in the AI Art hellhole (But never say never). Teary actually draws his stuff and doesn't have to find excuses to use AI Art as "His artist has gone AWOL" or "My artist to which I only commission 5 PNGs per year is overwhelmed". Teary might be a bit slow on the updates, but he puts a whole lot of work into Katalist and he actually also sticks to what he envisions the game to be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 27, 2021
That is what I was thinking as well. Selena making Horace her throne would contrast nicely against Best Girl having MC as her champion. One is a goddess of darkness who NTR-ed the strongest champion while you are the champion who has gone from frail and weak puppy against Katrina to overcoming impossible situations and also resisting the sexual temptations of the Dominas. The only reason I am uncertain about that storyline is that I suspect Horace has been with us the whole time in the form of "Remy's" soul shard. I mean, hiding as a soul shard would make sense to escape the gaze of the Domina's omnisience. They are all viewing but not all knowing. Also, notice how the Dominas often compare MC to Horace after beating them. If the story goes this route, it will be because there's a reason Horace didn't want to win such as "Winning" resetting the universe like in Dark Multiverse: Blackest Night.

I definitely like it would would look forward to seeing more. If memory serves right, you made a Best Girl one before so you've already made my two favorite girls. I would like to see something femdom boxing themed as that is my favorite kink. Blue and pink beautiful backgrounds are also a big plus.

I agree with everything you said about adding QTE. That would be far better than just having RNG in order to escape. Tbh, I could see Narcissa inflicting low damage (Since she's smol and had to focus on pinning you) while also having a long QTE due to her being fast and scrappy.

You did it again, thank you for putting a name to these OST as well.
That will definitely be one of the endings I believe, it would make sense given Dekarous' other game that you mentioned. Also, I could be wrong, but wasn't Remy's soul shard used for Katrina's potion? Unless you mean we absorbed his soul when we drank it, which would actually make sense considering how strong we become later on. The Dominas do seem quite perplexed at how powerful we are, so that could be it. The universe resetting is an interesting theory, perhaps Horace did defeat Selena in previous timelines, but gave up after realizing it would always just reset.

I could try Mika & Maki next, it would definitely fit the blue and pink theme you're talking about, and Mika does have a few boxing themed moves, so that also fits the bill. Your Narcissa idea is great, and it makes sense too, as I believe she has the highest agility stat of all Dominas.

As for the OSTs, no problem! I believe there's only a few tracks left now, and I'm currently searching for Llavanya's (it must've completely flown over my head on my first playthrough, but it actually sounds really nice now that I'm listening to it).

How to get out of the infinity maze
Try being nice to Madeline, you only get the endless maze if you upset her.

domina 9.5.2 (SPOILER)+QUESTION TO ASK

where does it end if did meet hora went to mii and maki and then went to raa got layvanya a new seal came outside of raa realms see hora killed by her sisters layvanya being sent off to another safe place by hora before hora died she transports lvyanya to safe place and every domina stabbed me and i became a monster and now no domina talks or interact with me they are all outside where the grim reaper used to be scattered not talking to me is this where the game ends ??

JUGZZ

Mar 24, 2020
Downloaded compressed 9.1 ver for Mac and it just doesn't work. My fucking Mac saying me that application can't be opened. Can someone help me with this problem? Can't download normal version because its only version 5 something. Please help
if you still have this problem try opening your terminal application, type in: chmod -R a+x and then you can drag&drop the app. after that press enter and when opening the application again you only have to give permissions in system settings. Hope it helps!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
you can't.
The maze that you get stuck in for upsetting her enough is meant to be a gameover state. It's a softlock
Madeline is such a bitch

That will definitely be one of the endings I believe, it would make sense given Dekarous' other game that you mentioned. Also, I could be wrong, but wasn't Remy's soul shard used for Katrina's potion? Unless you mean we absorbed his soul when we drank it, which would actually make sense considering how strong we become later on. The Dominas do seem quite perplexed at how powerful we are, so that could be it. The universe resetting is an interesting theory, perhaps Horace did defeat Selena in previous timelines, but gave up after realizing it would always just reset.

I could try Mika & Maki next, it would definitely fit the blue and pink theme you're talking about, and Mika does have a few boxing themed moves, so that also fits the bill. Your Narcissa idea is great, and it makes sense too, as I believe she has the highest agility stat of all Dominas.

As for the OSTs, no problem! I believe there's only a few tracks left now, and I'm currently searching for Llavanya's (it must've completely flown over my head on my first playthrough, but it actually sounds really nice now that I'm listening to it).

"Remy's" soul was the one used for the potion but I suspect that soul shard actually belonged to Horace. And yes, when we drank the potion we got all the power that was in it. Even Katrina herself didn't expect us to be able to face her after drinking the potion, meaning I suspect there was something more powerful in it than she expected. I doubt that Horace went through the universal reset but rather didn't want to reset his loved ones back on Earth. He would rather leave it to another champion to save the world than to save it in a way that he would never get to see his family again. Remember that either the reaper or Katrina (I can't remember which) tells you that even if you win you will never get to go home again.

You are right, I forgot that Mika and Maki were pink and blue themed. And yeah, I remember Maki's boxing moves. I suggest having Mika punching MC with Maki as the ref. I would suggest having a white ring with white, blue and pink ropes and perhaps some flower decorations.

I am glad to hear you discovered the greatness that is Best OST. At the rate you are going I am sure you will have it named and linked very soon. I really hope someone makes some fan lyrics to go with it. Perhaps something from Best Girl's POV watching MC's struggles to overcome her 13 kinky collogues.

Apr 14, 2023

thanks bro i thought i had incomplete game or there was a bug

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy
Oct 15, 2022
Also it was nice seeing all of the Dominas together and interacting with each other. I can’t wait for the next update. I also hope we can use that transformation in future battles. It looks sick.

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
I know it's a hard request but can someone send me the save files before submitting or breaking the seal of each domina

Jan 27, 2021
Madeline is such a bitch

"Remy's" soul was the one used for the potion but I suspect that soul shard actually belonged to Horace. And yes, when we drank the potion we got all the power that was in it. Even Katrina herself didn't expect us to be able to face her after drinking the potion, meaning I suspect there was something more powerful in it than she expected. I doubt that Horace went through the universal reset but rather didn't want to reset his loved ones back on Earth. He would rather leave it to another champion to save the world than to save it in a way that he would never get to see his family again. Remember that either the reaper or Katrina (I can't remember which) tells you that even if you win you will never get to go home again.

You are right, I forgot that Mika and Maki were pink and blue themed. And yeah, I remember Maki's boxing moves. I suggest having Mika punching MC with Maki as the ref. I would suggest having a white ring with white, blue and pink ropes and perhaps some flower decorations.

I am glad to hear you discovered the greatness that is Best OST. At the rate you are going I am sure you will have it named and linked very soon. I really hope someone makes some fan lyrics to go with it. Perhaps something from Best Girl's POV watching MC's struggles to overcome her 13 kinky collogues.
Remind me again who was assaulted and used by Mary?

Putting your very rude comment aside, I do think it stands to reason that we become even more powerful than Katrina possibly could've imagined (especially considering that 90% of champions don't make it past her), so it does make sense that perhaps something happened that she wasn't aware of. I always imagined that the Reaper was referring to your corruption when he said that, but what you're saying does make more sense. In any case I do hope there is an ending where Edgar gets to go home, though I imagine nothing could truly cure him of his PTSD from the 13 realms unfortunately.

Having Maki as the ref is pretty creative, I was originally going to suggest the Reaper for that role, but then I remembered what happened to him (a shame really, I found him to be an interesting character up until that point).

I've had no luck with finding Llavanya's OST yet unfortunately, I was thinking about taking another break from searching for now, but the search will always continue another day. Lyrics sound fun, I would make some myself if I had any musical creativity whatsoever. A Domina musical in general would be pretty cool come to think of it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
She simply has standards, unlike a certain gacha-addicted Mediocre Girl.
Gacha -Addicted Mediocre girl? There are several girls with shirking scenes.

Remind me again who was assaulted and used by Mary?

Putting your very rude comment aside, I do think it stands to reason that we become even more powerful than Katrina possibly could've imagined (especially considering that 90% of champions don't make it past her), so it does make sense that perhaps something happened that she wasn't aware of. I always imagined that the Reaper was referring to your corruption when he said that, but what you're saying does make more sense. In any case I do hope there is an ending where Edgar gets to go home, though I imagine nothing could truly cure him of his PTSD from the 13 realms unfortunately.

Having Maki as the ref is pretty creative, I was originally going to suggest the Reaper for that role, but then I remembered what happened to him (a shame really, I found him to be an interesting character up until that point).

I've had no luck with finding Llavanya's OST yet unfortunately, I was thinking about taking another break from searching for now, but the search will always continue another day. Lyrics sound fun, I would make some myself if I had any musical creativity whatsoever. A Domina musical in general would be pretty cool come to think of it.
Me... mean MC.

And yeah, perhaps that was a bit mean spirited. Madeline is a good mistress in her own right. Despite being called a sociopath and a liar, she doesn't actually do anything really bad to MC aside from her unwinnable maze. Plus she treats hosts tea parties and enjoys conversation. In earnest, she would probably be the best mistress to spend an eternity with aside from Best I mean, Llavanya. As fun as Narcissa can be she does have that... Other side to her kinkiness. Plus she's responsible for the Corona Virus.

I would like to see him go home as well but I think Deka will likely be bringing "Home" to the 13 realms instead. What I mean by that is that I suspect one of them will be a college themed one with a nerdy domina. I suspect there will be some backstory that you the player get to choose (Multiple choice) and some college humiliation scenes. For one, I could see her blindfolding MC and having him fuck some kind of demonic creature.

The Reaper would be a good idea as well. Having Death the Ref while Maki is Mika's corner girl could be a good way to go. In the first I could see Maki "Helping" Mika to win but with Death I could see it being like "I know you are going to hurt but I'll make sure you can beat her - eventually). I could see:

Maki walking triumphantly back to her corner

while Maki is jumping up and down holding I sign that says something like "Castrate him!!!!!... maybe...*

MC is slouching black and blue on his stool with a broken soulshard with wings over his loins (To signify Maki won by shattering his "Soul shard". ).

While Death the Ref is secretly passing him another soul shard.

No worries about taking that break, you've done well and you can take as long as you need. And I definitely agree that a Domina musical needs to be a thing. I use "Prayer to Llavanya" to make this exist.

And yeah, not even Best Girl can purify him of all the beatings and humiliation her colleagues have put this poor champion through lol

Is there any sex scene with Llavanya?
No... No scenes at all. :cry:

Jan 27, 2021
Gacha -Addicted Mediocre girl? There are several girls with shirking scenes.

Me... mean MC.

And yeah, perhaps that was a bit mean spirited. Madeline is a good mistress in her own right. Despite being called a sociopath and a liar, she doesn't actually do anything really bad to MC aside from her unwinnable maze. Plus she treats hosts tea parties and enjoys conversation. In earnest, she would probably be the best mistress to spend an eternity with aside from Best I mean, Llavanya. As fun as Narcissa can be she does have that... Other side to her kinkiness. Plus she's responsible for the Corona Virus.

I would like to see him go home as well but I think Deka will likely be bringing "Home" to the 13 realms instead. What I mean by that is that I suspect one of them will be a college themed one with a nerdy domina. I suspect there will be some backstory that you the player get to choose (Multiple choice) and some college humiliation scenes. For one, I could see her blindfolding MC and having him fuck some kind of demonic creature.

The Reaper would be a good idea as well. Having Death the Ref while Maki is Mika's corner girl could be a good way to go. In the first I could see Maki "Helping" Mika to win but with Death I could see it being like "I know you are going to hurt but I'll make sure you can beat her - eventually). I could see:

Maki walking triumphantly back to her corner

while Maki is jumping up and down holding I sign that says something like "Castrate him!!!!!... maybe...*

MC is slouching black and blue on his stool with a broken soulshard with wings over his loins (To signify Maki won by shattering his "Soul shard". ).

While Death the Ref is secretly passing him another soul shard.

No worries about taking that break, you've done well and you can take as long as you need. And I definitely agree that a Domina musical needs to be a thing. I use "Prayer to Llavanya" to make this exist.

And yeah, not even Best Girl can purify him of all the beatings and humiliation her colleagues have put this poor champion through lol

No... No scenes at all. :cry:
That's one of many things I love about Madeline. Sure, she may be a demoness hell-bent on enslaving the planet, but in contrast to most of the other Dominas, she has no scenes where she actually kills you (her giantess scene even outright says that your life is in her hands, and is slowly slipping away yet she decides to spare you, which really says a lot in my opinion). I'm fairly certain she also states in-game that she only punishes those who are disrespectful towards her (which is also true in-game, she never attacks you outside of self-defense and only gives you the endless maze for being rude). The fact she can develop feelings for a human (referring to tea time of course) despite being a goddess is also worth mentioning, as it highlights the fact that, despite her superiority and divine nature, she is still capable of love regardless (though this is technically true for other Dominas too, Narcissa refers to herself as your crazy girlfriend after you submit to her, which I feel is a pretty good analogy all things considered). As for spending an eternity with Madeline, there is honestly nothing I would love more, though that should come as no surprise.

That's a pretty good idea for a realm to be honest. It could feature another 'nice' Domina who tricks MC into thinking that he's actually home, only to reveal it as an illusion. Though part of me suspects we'll be getting ice and electric themed Dominas for the last two slots before Selena, given that those are the last remaining stock RPG Maker elements that don't have Dominas yet.

While we're on the topic of Llavanya's spells, I would like to say that Fury of Llavanya is easily S-tier. I was able to one-shot Mary after stacking it before battle as a warden (which is the class with the lowest base attack). That along with Shadowbound and Vengeance are easily the top three spells in my opinion.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes