Fred52

Sep 7, 2022
can someone pls send the save file of right where the last update ended cuz i completed it but then deleted it a couple months later and dont wanna play it all the way from the beginning much appreciated if you can thanks.

Reactions: itsme1

Terumi

Sep 6, 2019
can someone pls send the save file of right where the last update ended cuz i completed it but then deleted it a couple months later and dont wanna play it all the way from the beginning much appreciated if you can thanks.
somebody helped you yet? i can send my save

bruhv314

May 25, 2023
does anyone have the changelog for the newest version? To know exactly what I'm getting into. Much appreciated

bacuri

Oct 11, 2019
wrong, there is, at least, one sex scene (i don't remember of others scenes, but there are handjobs as well, i don't remember anything regarding blowjobs though)
i don't think the game is bad, this year has been not so good comparing to the others but this author has been consistently developing and releasing in a regular basis in the last couple years. according to him, he also lost an important staff (this also happened to the guy that develops Succubus Covenant, you can see that the art have changed a lot, which didn't happen on Domina yet because of the AI, but it might happen soon).

ps: i'm not saying the game is perfect, but it seems unfair to me to judge it as the "worst" (even though i don't like a few things). also you always have the option of not playing or avoiding the scenes you don't like.

Jul 4, 2017
wrong, there is, at least, one sex scene (i don't remember of others scenes, but there are handjobs as well, i don't remember anything regarding blowjobs though)
i don't think the game is bad, this year has been not so good comparing to the others but this author has been consistently developing and releasing in a regular basis in the last couple years. according to him, he also lost an important staff (this also happened to the guy that develops Succubus Covenant, you can see that the art have changed a lot, which didn't happen on Domina yet because of the AI, but it might happen soon).

ps: i'm not saying the game is perfect, but it seems unfair to me to judge it as the "worst" (even though i don't like a few things). also you always have the option of not playing or avoiding the scenes you don't like.
Handjobs are teasing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
this year has been not so good comparing to the others
The game has been in a downward spiral ever since 2021 with the release of version 7.5. Every update since has been the worst update up until the following update as they kept taking much longer to get released for half-assed untested builds. 7.5 broke the game at its core. 8.0 had Raa which broke the game even further and was a massive shitshow. 9.0 had Hora which ironically suffered from major bugs from 8.0 and the update as a whole was a massive shitshow. 9.5 is now a huge mess which once again, breaks the game, was untested and offered some of the worst AI art and Windows Paint copy/paste imaginable while offering virtually no new content after an entire year.

It's not been good for the past 3 years. This year is just the worst and continues the streak of awful updates.

Jan 27, 2021
Where is hora's bedroom? i can't seem to find it anywhere.
You need to lose to her enough times to fill your stress bar and lose your sanity. You will then be teleported inside her bedroom and can access it whenever you feel like it.

Also, while I'm typing this I wanted to mention that I found both of Raa's themes on YouTube.
Raa's Pyramid Kingdom - Momia by World Music OFCL
Raa Fight - The Great Fortress by World Music OFCL
Finding them was easier than I had anticipated, thankfully.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is this a JOI?
This is not.

Domina-9.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thank you for being a champion!

Agreed. Honestly I'd test the game for free if I knew Deka would actually bother to fix the myriad of bugs I could find with extensive testing, but something tells me he wouldn't. With the amount of patrons he has, there's no way he hasn't gotten any bug complaints, so I guess it really just comes down to apathy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And don't be sorry for your optimism, it's a fleeting thing within the community these days, and if anything we need more of it. When I think back to how great this game once was (the first five Dominas in particular), I remember that Dekarous absolutely has what it takes to make this game amazing, the only thing he currently lacks is drive (and maybe some lessons on programming combat skills). I also highly believe that this game can get better in the coming updates, so long as Deka puts in the required effort to do so.

You raise an interesting point about Selena making MC into her throne, and it makes me think.. could it be possible that Horace is her throne? the Reaper did say he was still alive, but that could mean anything outside of becoming Lost. He might not even be in Selena's realm at all (though I highly suspect he is).

I'm glad you like the wallpaper! I'll be doing more Domina themed ones in the future so let me know if you have anything in mind (characters, poses, etc.). I will say, it took me a while to find a suitable background for Narcissa, but it was worth the effort.

A QTE method of escape for grapple attacks sounds really fun! It would certainly be more intuitive and less RNG-based than the one we currently have, and it would also add a layer of immersion. And yes, infuriated pretty much sums up how I feel about Madeline's unused grapple. It's such a good pose, yet it's not even in the game.. (though I suspect Deka will add it at some point, considering he did commission it to begin with. It would be a shame for it to go to waste, after all)
That is what I was thinking as well. Selena making Horace her throne would contrast nicely against Best Girl having MC as her champion. One is a goddess of darkness who NTR-ed the strongest champion while you are the champion who has gone from frail and weak puppy against Katrina to overcoming impossible situations and also resisting the sexual temptations of the Dominas. The only reason I am uncertain about that storyline is that I suspect Horace has been with us the whole time in the form of "Remy's" soul shard. I mean, hiding as a soul shard would make sense to escape the gaze of the Domina's omnisience. They are all viewing but not all knowing. Also, notice how the Dominas often compare MC to Horace after beating them. If the story goes this route, it will be because there's a reason Horace didn't want to win such as "Winning" resetting the universe like in Dark Multiverse: Blackest Night.

I definitely like it would would look forward to seeing more. If memory serves right, you made a Best Girl one before so you've already made my two favorite girls. I would like to see something femdom boxing themed as that is my favorite kink. Blue and pink beautiful backgrounds are also a big plus.

I agree with everything you said about adding QTE. That would be far better than just having RNG in order to escape. Tbh, I could see Narcissa inflicting low damage (Since she's smol and had to focus on pinning you) while also having a long QTE due to her being fast and scrappy.

i want to volunteer my body for this
But the question is, how brightly does your soul burn?

llavapng.png

the worst femdom game ever
Looks like someone's never played Sunny Coast College.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sunny-coast-college-1-0-dekarous.29353/

Handjobs are teasing
Getting milked is a little more than just being teased lol

You need to lose to her enough times to fill your stress bar and lose your sanity. You will then be teleported inside her bedroom and can access it whenever you feel like it.

Also, while I'm typing this I wanted to mention that I found both of Raa's themes on YouTube.
Raa's Pyramid Kingdom - Momia by World Music OFCL
Raa Fight - The Great Fortress by World Music OFCL
Finding them was easier than I had anticipated, thankfully.
You did it again, thank you for putting a name to these OST as well.

Apr 14, 2023
domina 9.5.2 (SPOILER)+QUESTION TO ASK

where does it end if did meet hora went to mii and maki and then went to raa got layvanya a new seal came outside of raa realms see hora killed by her sisters layvanya being sent off to another safe place by hora before hora died she transports lvyanya to safe place and every domina stabbed me and i became a monster and now no domina talks or interact with me they are all outside where the grim reaper used to be scattered not talking to me is this where the game ends ??

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes