LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
I assume deka is into castration, cuckstuff and other more so violent things based off his first game I only did one playthrough of SCC but if I recall the game was more so hardcore femdom / torture style so IMO I think deka toned it down quite a bit for Domina
I mean I don't mind the excessive violence I just think it gets old and annoying when everyone in the game (besides grimm reaper) is like:

"*WHIP* *WHIP* HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT YOU FUCKED SLUT COCK FAGGOT *KICK IN THE BALLZ* BITCH BITCH BITCH SUCK MY COCK GAY ASS SISSY *FORCES DILDO WITH BLADES INSTEAD OF BUMPS DOWN YOUR THROAT*"

and then immediately starts crying once you kick their ass

You can only get shocked for so long when it's that endlessly before you reach the point where you're not only desensitized by it but start to realize that that's Dek's only trick up his sleeve.

1706255285331.png

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hmm. Good to know. I probably won't pick up the game again unless Llavanya gets a realm then. Llavanya >>> everyone else for me.
It's good to see a fellow Best Girl aka/ Llavanya devotee. It will be a while since e still have 4 girls to go. I'm guessing The Silver Forest (Best Girl's Realm) will be the final area.

Mega

Domina 9.9 released!

Starting from now, all full Domina releases will be free for all. This is a gift to the community that has supported our team all this time. Thank you!
Changelog:

• Added 2 multi-domme megascenes, accessible from each Domina if you are enslaved to her (look in her bedroom). If you are enslaved to the Twins, you can access both scenes on the same realm (one in each bedroom).
  • Added alternative Ass Worship scenes to Narcissa and Rosita's Memory Crystals. Added alternative Toilet Slavery scene to Rosita in her Memory Crystal.
  • Added collectible lore books to be found in Katrina's, Madeline's and Narcissa's realms. These books can only be collected before reaching Hora. Some are easy to miss.
  • Added collectible Forbidden Scriptures, one hidden in each Domina realm. Forbidden Scriptures are unreadable unless you have high enough Corruption. These books can only be collected before reaching Hora. Some are easy to miss.
  • Added a new category in your menu to access all the books you have found.
  • Trying to enter Katrina's Keep after submitting to another Domina, while NOT having promised exclusivity to Katrina, will no longer erroneously block you with a message that you betrayed Katrina.
  • You can no longer enter Narcissa's chambers after completing her quest, without being enslaved to her.
  • Raa will no longer level with you while she is your follower (lol).
Changes from Early Access:
  • Redesigned the title screen.
  • Game version is now visible on the title screen.
  • Game now has a proper .exe icon.
  • Packed all game files inside the .exe (except the save folder for easy save transferring).
  • Rebalanced Easy Mode: You get less absurd stat boosts upon drinking Katrina's potion, but you now also get progressive stat boosts a) after breaking the Ember Seal, b) after breaking the Bloodrune Seal, c) after breaking the Midnight Seal. This should keep you strong throughout the playthrough, without making you overpowered at the very start.
  • Katrina's toilet scene now works like all other toilet scenes, meaning you can choose piss or scat at will instead of being forced to do one after the other.
  • Added a further safeguard fix for Hora Lost not spawning fights in the Garden of Ages.
  • Increased game Cache Limit which should make shown pictures to appear faster when they are supposed to.
Thank you for being an upload hero!

Reactions: ccccccccccc

4399games

Mar 14, 2022
HOW to upload the save file to 9.9? i try to copy and paste the orignial save file from my 9.52 version to 9.9 and they all gone now. :(
anyone got the savefile for this new version?

TheNumber7

Feb 15, 2021
She was on track to becoming my favorite domina due to how much she stood out from the excessive angst that the game had but then she had to have the most obvious twist of her actually being a fucked up cannibal who turns into the snot nosed piss baby like everyone else once you kicked her ass. That moment burned all of my goodwill I had for the game

like no she couldn't just be an outlier maybe be obsessive, have slaves chained into the basement like a crazy cat lady, but they had to go with the obvious "mystery meat that's actually human meat please vomit!" and make her hit on the best boy grimm reaper on top of that.
im a bit biased defending rosita but if you were in any way surprised that rosita isn't 100% wholesome mommy dommy by the time the twist came in thats entirely on you because you can discern that from literally any of her dialogue even early on.

Reactions: anon12345678p

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
im a bit biased defending rosita but if you were in any way surprised that rosita isn't 100% wholesome mommy dommy by the time the twist came in thats entirely on you because you can discern that from literally any of her dialogue even early on.
That's the thing I wasn't surprised,

I'm not brain dead to think that there wasn't going to be any rug pull its Dekarious for lord's sake If you played any of his games for a second you would know that there's clearly some element of angsty twist going to happen and would be dumb as shit for not seeing it sooner. I'm just disappointed that it was the most obvious twist. Like I said she could have been secretly some eldrich horror absorbing slaves in a false sense of hope in order to satisfiy herself once the rug was pulled, The mystery meat actually could have been a parasite she gave birth to in order to weaken you making your inevitable fight against her difficult, hell she could have been an obsessive bitch that had slaves in her basement where she routinely pegged them to death for all I care. It would not only be new but it would be infinitely more surprising and better than the easy way out cannibal twist. But it would have been a better twist IMO if she was an outlier. After the shitfest that was Mary a character like Rosita would be a neat reprieve especially before the bigger shitfest that was Franzesika but the fact that Dek is allergic to the word restraint was the thing that killed her and the game for me.

Dek's work feels like the embodiment of the "if X was made by vivsiepop" meme

Last edited:

Vampoo

Dec 30, 2019
Hi , I am a gamedev and I am about to start my project on a femdom game , If possible can you fill the google form bellow and I dont know many communities to post this link so can you tell me few of those or share this link there too .Thanks
Link :

Jan 27, 2021
TIER LIST.png

I realize I'm a bit late to the party, but here's my take on a Domina tier list.

S
Madeline: This one is obvious given my username. There is nothing I would change about Madeline, 10/10 Domina overall, and by far the nicest too (not counting Llavanya obviously).

A
Narcissa: Cutest Domina by far and was my introduction to the game, so even though I prefer Madeline by a long shot, Narcissa will always hold a special place in my heart.

Katrina: Katrina is what I would call simple yet effective, she's your typical dominatrix all around but does a great job at it. Her in-battle scenes are also very hot. I sort of feel bad for her in a way, it seems to me like she just wants to be loved but hides it beneath her dark exterior (she is surprisingly affectionate in some scenes). It's also a shame that her loyalty route went out the window due to plot.

Rosita: Ass worship scenes are very hot (when farting isn't involved, which is rarely). Cannibalism is a massive turn off, so I like to pretend it didn't happen. Other than that, she's your typical mommy dom which is nice.

B
Llavanya: The kindest Domina (she's literally an angel). I love her design and personality, but no scenes (yet) means she goes no higher than B unfortunately.

Grim Reaper: He was cool before his retcon in the Hora update, which I also like to pretend didn't happen. His blunt attitude in the early game is funny, and he's not afraid to punish disrespect. Playing with the Devil never pays.

Hora: Having three forms is a very good concept. I love her design, but her scenes are okay at best.

C
Mika: Double ass worship is hot I suppose, but other than that, Mika's assigned fetishes don't really appeal to me. Still better than her psychopath of a sister in any case.

Maki: She's really just a worse Mika in my opinion. Her forced stuttering is obnoxious and her specific scenes are worse than Mika's. But maybe I'm being too harsh on Maki. She may be a psychopath, but at least she stops her torture when asked, which is a redeeming quality in and of itself.

D
Raa: Raa just doesn't do it for me. Her realm annoyed me even though I liked the Egyptian style, and the lack of loss scenes hurts badly. She also gets minus points for the Hora incident.

F
Mary: You might as well say Mary is the 'main antagonist' of Domina. Of course Selena is probably more evil (and is the mastermind behind the Grand Plan), but considering what Mary did to Llavanya, and how many times she defeats Edgar, I would say she's the closest thing we currently have. Her basement is soaked in the blood of previous champions, and their mangled skeletal corpses litter the floor in abundance. Mary is 100% evil, and even has the audacity to claim it's the best outcome for Earth. Her scenes are also very boring and uninteresting. She herself doesn't even seem to be having fun in them. Now with all that being said, who could POSSIBLY be worse than Mary? Oh, right..

Franziska: What's worse than killing to prove a point? Killing for the sake of it. Franziska is a monster. Her scenes are awful to watch, and she kills innocent people solely because she enjoys it. At least with the likes of Mary and say, Katrina, you can avoid getting slaughtered by staying on their good side. Hell, Katrina even looks as though she would spare you if you begged her enough (in fact she probably likes hearing slaves beg for mercy). But Franziska? Nothing can save you. If she decides to disembowel you with your own spine, it's going to happen. Good side, bad side, it doesn't matter, and begging for mercy probably only increases your chances of getting skewered. Franziska is not only merciless, but unpredictable and downright horrific. After a certain point, it isn't even domination anymore, but just straight up brutality. And Franziska is well beyond that point. There will never, in my opinion, exist a Domina worse than Franziska.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Domina-9.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Why do all of you guys simp for Llavanya? I agree gentle loving femdom can be nice, but she doesn't even seem dominant - if anything, i always side with Mary when I have to replay this game for the billionth time because deka made all previous saves incompatible, as she's that... boring and uninteresting. :unsure: Mary at least has a vision, and while it's clearly a very authoritarian (and somewhat meritocratic) vision, still, an immortal goddess obsessed with progress, stability and the pursuit of knowledge, who also prizes loyalty and talent, will 100% give humanity a better future than most of the other dominas that could enslave Earth in this universe! I do actually like Madeline quite a bit as well, (she's probably my joint favourite alongside Mary) but from a political standpoint (of how f-ed up society would be with any of them as immortal goddesses), I strongly disagree with MadelinesPuppy and I think actually most of them would be worse than Mary. (if not all of them)

Mary would self-admittedly take humanity to the stars and let her servants enjoy luxury and comfort as long as they demonstrate obedience to her - contrast that with Narcissa plaguing it with pestilence for fun, Katrina bestowing suffering and pain unto everyone for her own pleasure, Mika and Maki constantly arguing and keeping things in gridlock about as much as the US congress, Franziska doing worse than the IDF to the humans in her realm :LOL: etc

In general being a slave to Mary and her sapiarchic interstellar empire would be far more preferable, so she's actually "best domina" in my book! ;) Yeah, she can be sadistic to champions who want to follow Llavanya's quest and defy her and has a basement full of their skeletons - boo hoo! So what? She's ruthless and kills people that stand against her, but that's still nowhere near as bad as killing innocents for fun as the likes of Narcissa do all the time...

Obviously this post is half-satirical and I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything - I just think it is a bit strange that many people like Llavanya or that Mary gets such a bad rap when she is objectively one of the more rational dominas.

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
Why do all of you guys simp for Llavanya? I agree gentle loving femdom can be nice, but she doesn't even seem dominant - if anything, i always side with Mary when I have to replay this game for the billionth time because deka made all previous saves incompatible, as she's that... boring and uninteresting. :unsure: Mary at least has a vision, and while it's clearly a very authoritarian (and somewhat meritocratic) vision, still, an immortal goddess obsessed with progress, stability and the pursuit of knowledge, who also prizes loyalty and talent, will 100% give humanity a better future than most of the other dominas that could enslave Earth in this universe! I do actually like Madeline quite a bit as well, (she's probably my joint favourite alongside Mary) but from a political standpoint (of how f-ed up society would be with any of them as immortal goddesses), I strongly disagree with MadelinesPuppy and I think actually most of them would be worse than Mary. (if not all of them)

Mary would self-admittedly take humanity to the stars and let her servants enjoy luxury and comfort as long as they demonstrate obedience to her - contrast that with Narcissa plaguing it with pestilence for fun, Katrina bestowing suffering and pain unto everyone for her own pleasure, Mika and Maki constantly arguing and keeping things in gridlock about as much as the US congress, Franziska doing worse than the IDF to the humans in her realm :LOL: etc

In general being a slave to Mary and her sapiarchic interstellar empire would be far more preferable, so she's actually "best domina" in my book! ;) Yeah, she can be sadistic to champions who want to follow Llavanya's quest and defy her and has a basement full of their skeletons - boo hoo! So what? She's ruthless and kills people that stand against her, but that's still nowhere near as bad as killing innocents for fun as the likes of Narcissa do all the time...

Obviously this post is half-satirical and I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything - I just think it is a bit strange that many people like Llavanya or that Mary gets such a bad rap when she is objectively one of the more rational dominas.
I kind of get what you're saying but it's something that'll fly over the heads of 99 percent of the people that play these types of games (including myself). I kinda don't give a flying fuck about what the Dominas in the game stand for or what their motives are. I like Rosita cuz momdom but of course, Deka had to go make her some weird cannibal that's into manipulating and eating champions. Lots of people love Narcissa but she's no less of a piece of shit than many of the other doms lmao. On the Llavanya thing idk, I kinda just like her cause she's not a total POS to the player (but she's also kinda useless tbh, other than the light weapon). I think Llavanya might have a domineering side to her because she technically is a Domina, and all Domina's are inherently dominant, but it's yet to be really expanded upon. Maybe when Deka finishes this game in 2035 we'll get some Llavanya content.

TheLastLad

Oct 9, 2022
my-image(1).png

Tier list is also left to right best to worst.

S - Katarina, Madeline
- Katarina - has the most and best scenes, barring scat and overboard with whipping she is the best one. Good personality - Arrogant but secretly insecure.
- Madeline - has a great way of manipulating you into submitting to her (tea scenes) and good but few scenes so i cant put above. If she had more scenes like Katarinas panty pussy / ass worship, i would put her as top one.

A - Rosita, Hora, Angel girl
- Rosita - Lots of scenes, love the way you become her slave. Too much farting and i ignore the cannibalism plot part, she just eats lots of beans lol. Mommy dom.
- Hora - interesting plot, but her personality is a bit boring, like a watered down katarina/madeline combined. Still pretty good though.
- Angel girl - This is purely based on her potential as a great gentle domme. The idea of a character that loves you and helps you the whole time being the one to stop you right at the end and you submit to her is hot.

B - Narcissa, Maki (Pink one)
- Narcissa - Good scenes, but i like dresses aesthetic and she has none so a bit boring there. Also drinking toxic waste is not something i really find attractive. A bit too pain focused.
- Maki - Mainly for her leading the duo scenes. Not into feminization but prefer it to torture/ pain stuff and scat.

C - Raa, Mary, Mika (Blue One)
- Raa - size play is meh, its too unrealistic for me to get off too. I prefer things that i could put my own shoes into and experience as if i am the character.
- Mary - she has one or two hot scenes, but there is too many torture shit and humiliation that ruins her. She would be A maybe even S if she had the same personality but Katarina esque scenes instead.
- Mika - duo scenes good, but her personal scenes - cbt combined with her being mentally unstable would be my relationship worst nightmare, waking up and shes putting needles in my cock - just no.

Z - The clown
- If you have played the game then you would understand. Saving grace - if you ignore all her other scenes somehow she has an acceptable handjob scene. Shame such a nice looking model wasted on these mentally ill fetishes like gore and snuff.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018

My alignments belongs to the bone man who takes nobody's shit. But while I don't like Llavanya all that much she's the default one to like at least until Dek inevitably makes it so that the angel is in reality the most fucked up bitch out of them all. But in a game where everyone is an arse and not a funny kind, Some people are going to take what they can get when it comes to likable characters even if llavanya is a plank of wood.

TheNumber7

Feb 15, 2021

Mostly because Domina is a porn game first and a story second. Unfortunately I personally just do not like Mary's design nor her scenes much at all and she is the most irritating Domina to fight by far. I do agree she would be the most responsible of the Dominas but I also think she's just kind of a bitch so I don't like her.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes