DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Ok, Rosita needs to do less damage, grab you less, and get rid of Gas Gas Gas attack, it auto kills you at full health!!!

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Every time I get Rosita down to 2 or so hits I make sure I fully heal and she still 1 hit kills me, it's stupid. Can somebody please just post a save where you beat her and submit please.

lagleon

Apr 12, 2020
Every time I get Rosita down to 2 or so hits I make sure I fully heal and she still 1 hit kills me, it's stupid. Can somebody please just post a save where you beat her and submit please.
Just use shadowbound. Once she grapples you keep attacking and don't let her set u free. You will keep damaging her and shadow bound will not let u die since the entire grapple move counts 1 turn

sl147s

Aug 13, 2019
Do you know if the bug that causes a blank screen when getting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is fixed? Also, are the endings for Rosita added in this version?
I don't know what that is, sorry. But there are bugfix in 5.1 update, might solve your problems.

And for the ending there are enslave route and hero route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Hope this helps.

Reactions: fanboi

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
So the last version I played had the first three doms don't know which version exactly.
Is there enough content for me to play it again or should I wait?

Oct 1, 2018
i beat her at version 5.1 thank for great axe and shadow bound
You have 2 option to be come her toilet but first u need to beat her :
1. return memory crystal ( enslavement ) and then interact with her toilet this way make u become her toilet forever
2. dont return crystal and then break her seal in front of her eye then ask her for final meal. She will force you into her toilet and you can only be come her toilet that time then she never do it again and you can process to next domina ( next domina not implement yet )

Reactions: 9001Demon
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes