UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
lol RPG maker game, without good arts and choice's. In addition, the plot is linear and boring. I would call it a clone on Trample Tower, but it doesn't even make it up to a clone, no offense. When you look at such projects, you give up, but I will not give up, and this piece of art will have to be finalized for a SOOOOO long time. v 5.1, lol why not 99999.7?)))

• Wow
Reactions: olorex11

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
lol RPG maker game, without good arts and choice's. In addition, the plot is linear and boring. I would call it a clone on Trample Tower, but it doesn't even make it up to a clone, no offense. When you look at such projects, you give up, but I will not give up, and this piece of art will have to be finalized for a SOOOOO long time. v 5.1, lol
Why does the game upset you so much?

Nobubobo

Sep 15, 2017
Hey guys, I stopped following this project a while ago, could anyone tell me how many Dominas are in the current build and their related fetishes? Just to see if there's some kink of mine in there before I download it.

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
Hey guys, I stopped following this project a while ago, could anyone tell me how many Dominas are in the current build and their related fetishes? Just to see if there's some kink of mine in there before I download it.
12 dominas in total, and they not gonna show any mercy. So welcome to hell.

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
What happened to the last Dom? Wasn't her route unfinished in the last update? And any save from the start of this update? I don't want to start from the beginning.

D

Deleted member 985467

The current build has 5 Dominas. I've detailed their specific kinks below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As tyfp mentioned, 12 dominas are planned for the final game. The next version is planned to revamp either Madeline or Katrina's content with more CG's and things to do (they tied the poll, so who knows who's getting it first).

Last edited by a moderator:

morijak

Apr 5, 2019
What happened to the last Dom? Wasn't her route unfinished in the last update? And any save from the start of this update? I don't want to start from the beginning.

I just downloaded the pc version from MEGA and there was a save right before the new dom already installed. (File 6) Hope it helps.

Reactions: 9001Demon and B_023

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
lol RPG maker game, without good arts and choice's. In addition, the plot is linear and boring. I would call it a clone on Trample Tower, but it doesn't even make it up to a clone, no offense. When you look at such projects, you give up, but I will not give up, and this piece of art will have to be finalized for a SOOOOO long time. v 5.1, lol why not 99999.7?)))
I mean , your game is worse in almost every aspect. Obviously this game isn't as good as ToT, it never was, but for you to criticize it (especially art) when your game looks like . Also, if you're trying to make a game in English, at least try to make the grammar bearable.

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
I mean , your game is worse in almost every aspect. Obviously this game isn't as good as ToT, it never was, but for you to criticize it (especially art) when your game looks like . Also, if you're trying to make a game in English, at least try to make the grammar bearable.
Oh......boy......

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Dekarous Wait so you also made sunny coast college? I'm sure I'm gonna get called a pussy for saying something about this again, but I really don't care. Is this game gonna have castration? If so can we get the option to avoid it this time? Or if it's forced can we at least get a graphic violence tag? I don't really care if you add it but I'm not a big fan of that shit and it really put me off that there was no warning and you were forced into it in sunny coast college.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes