newdow

Jul 11, 2020
111.png

Hello. I am a user who enjoys this game. Since a special message pops up, I will post it like this ^^. I enjoy watching the story, but when is the next version coming out?

Reactions: Circle0Trick

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
Dekarous

One thing I don't like about the game compared to others like Tower of Trample is that you get to pick how to be dominated (piss, face, peg, worship etc) and can skip it completely without any consquences.

I feel like the punishment shouldn't be chosen by the MC. Skipping cutscene is OK but the domina should punish depending on her mood/progress (eg starts with foot then at the end whipping or pegging etc you know the usual progress).

Of course, disabling content like pegging or scat should be an option if this is gonna be changed.

kuro1998

Aug 9, 2018
I have a little problem, in middle of the third fight against katrina, the game "paused me" or more especified only the image, but can still fighting, just i cant see the animations

9001Demon

Oct 24, 2019
Hey, if you liked Sunny Coast you're gonna love the next game. It's gonna be a similar college setting without combat and very strong RPG elements (much more than SCC). There's nothing wrong with liking SCC, but objectively it was a poorly designed game and very hard to work on - it was the first game I ever made. I am planning on making everything right this time. It's gonna take a couple of months though because I need to invest a lot in artwork, get in touch with some people and learn some new technology to make it as I want it to be. Plus, I want the first version to be pretty sizeable.

Btw you can be assured that none of my future games will have extreme content (castration, scat etc) forced on the player, only optionally. This includes Domina obviously. ;)
I really like your hardcore stuff man. Keep them up. The way you go full domina with extreme fetishes. Something which ToT lacks.
Not only ToT it's kinda hard to find them anywhere.

9001Demon

Oct 24, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Domina v5.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks man..... You did it for the previous version too if I remember correctly?
Really appreciate that.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
this game's content is incredible and its writing is fun (though i've only been so far as half-healthing Katrina so far.)
Thank you for creating this beauty.
I'll forgive Katrina leaving me teased and hungry during the golden shower because she's so perfect and cruel.
E: Oh... Forget Katrina; wonderful as she is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

9001Demon

Oct 24, 2019
Need help

I've defeated Rosita and now she is angry and saying she is not the real Domina and I've humiliated her and won't interact with me anymore... No enslavement option no seal nothing..
What did I miss?

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
huh. i think the dialogue options you choose influence what happens. I've been nosing around the game's files for event-like reasons not too different from this, but yea you might have bricked that run. That was wrong.

It seems like there's a surprising amount of depth of exchange you can have with everyone, and that might be an oversight because of it. I am truly sorry your arrival to Princess Narcissa's utterly repulsive perfection is getting held up like this.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Need help

I've defeated Rosita and now she is angry and saying she is not the real Domina and I've humiliated her and won't interact with me anymore... No enslavement option no seal nothing..
What did I miss?
Go back to the deep forest and continue walking till you reach the top of the map, a new way will be open. After goin through, enter the tree doorway and interact with the purple crystal, then return to Rosita, after that take the crystal back to the tree and then you'll be given a choice to keep crystal and take the seal or return the crystal to where you took it and return to Rosita to be enslaved.

Hope this info helps.

Last edited:

9001Demon

Oct 24, 2019
Go back to the deep forest and continue walking till you reach the top of the map, a new way will be open. After goin through, enter the tree doorway and interact with the purple crystal, then return to Rosita, after that take the crystal back to the tree and then you'll be given a choice to keep crystal and take the seal or return the crystal to where you took it and return to Rosita to be enslaved.

Hope this info helps.
Thanks a lot man, really appreciate that.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
My next game will have a quality difference to Domina the same way Domina had to Sunny Coast College.
I would prefer to see more ballbusting/kicking in your next game.

I think where Boko (UFG, GBH) wins and where Koda and BoWei (ToT) fail is, that Boko gives his girls a broad moveset that covers alot of different stuff, while Koda goes too specific and often leaves out mandatory fetishes when it comes to femdom.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes