Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
is there a changelog? just wanna know if the previous Domina's have got a couple more scenes.

Last edited:

IthDithWite

Jun 29, 2020
okk uh i need some help. I am level 13 all skills duelist executioner trying to beat mary and just can't. her last phase where she debuffs you is so hard i can't beat her, tips please?

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
okk uh i need some help. I am level 13 all skills duelist executioner trying to beat mary and just can't. her last phase where she debuffs you is so hard i can't beat her, tips please?
did you lose to her 10 times and get the new armor (the white one) if not your not supposed to win yet

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
found a interesting glitch in Franziska's realm

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arcanist is the most op class in my opinion as they have access to unlimited stat boost items (ie eldritch tomes)

Reactions: robtbo

AMutre

Sep 14, 2020
i beat the clown looking girl and tried to go to the next realm and it put me at the first girls realm and i was stuck in a tree. I loaded my save and tried to go to the place where they tortured the goddess of light and it didnt let me in what do i do?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
i beat the clown looking girl and tried to go to the next realm and it put me at the first girls realm and i was stuck in a tree. I loaded my save and tried to go to the place where they tortured the goddess of light and it didnt let me in what do i do?
Franziska is the newest one atm so there is nothing left for you to do yet

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I'm not sure whether it's a valid piece of critique, I'm quite new to the genre, but isn't it unfortunate that the choice of the responses the player is given does not change the dialogue at all (to my knowledge)? One would think, it would be quite easy to steer the events into a "bratty sub" or a "subby sub" direction. The artstyle is amazing, btw!

D

Deleted member 985467

I'm not sure whether it's a valid piece of critique, I'm quite new to the genre, but isn't it unfortunate that the choice of the responses the player is given does not change the dialogue at all (to my knowledge)? One would think, it would be quite easy to steer the events into a "bratty sub" or a "subby sub" direction. The artstyle is amazing, btw!
Actually, your responses have a tangible effect for most (if not all) of the dominas. It usually changes some circumstances surrounding the end of the chapter if you take the seal and move on. For example, Katrina has two different torture rooms she traps you in at the end of chapter 1 depending on whether you picked dominant or submissive text choices more often.

Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Actually, your responses have a tangible effect for most (if not all) of the dominas. It usually changes some circumstances surrounding the end of the chapter if you take the seal and move on. For example, Katrina has two different torture rooms she traps you in at the end of chapter 1 depending on whether you picked dominant or submissive text choices more often.
Yeah, after I wrote that, I went on to check out the Reviews section, and yours is some of the most comprehensive I have ever read. I'm honestly impressed!

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes