Mar 20, 2019
Dekarous or someone who has already played the new version, how to unlock the 2nd option when you will serve it? Also, is there any way for her to do the fart scene with our character? If not, it would be interesting to put. I thought the death of the ass crushing the hero's head was very good.

HIVE014

Jan 25, 2020
This game has nice class system, multiple endings and of course great art. I like this game and if possible I would love to see new new dominas who look like Esdeath (Akame ga kill) and Echidna (Re zero).

Reactions: RandomAccount120

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
I'm not sure if someone has already commented this, but how do I defeat Mary? I can't find anything to show how to beat her - all there is, is the escaping thing but she catches me everytime. Is she meant to catch me everytime for me to progress or is there another way? Also wanted to ask what was up with the subclasses? Are they just for flavor right now or do they also have class tree's?

Last edited:

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Can you actually craft any tomes as an arcanist? My cheat-boosted hero is at Mary but still no sign of any tomes or directions for how to craft them. I've only tried channeler and arcanist so far, and seems like without tomes the channeler is far and away the better choice for a caster.
From what I know Arcanists can only craft Eldritch Tombs from Eldritch pages (nned 10) which are dropped by almost all normal mobs, and they give random perks/punishments like permenent +30 defence or -5 levels, etc. I have only played arcanaist tho

Reactions: chthonic_goat_666

zzrotten

Jul 17, 2020
I'm not sure if someone has already commented this, but how do I defeat Mary? I can't find anything to show how to beat her - all there is, is the escaping thing but she catches me everytime. Is she meant to catch me everytime for me to progress or is there another way? Also wanted to ask what was up with the subclasses? Are they just for flavor right now or do they also have class tree's?
You just need to lose 10 times, and it's a headache.
Of course you can always use a save I uploaded above ;)

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Thanks but how do you actually craft them? I didn't find any formulae or options to craft them at the altars etc.
I mean once I selected the Arcanist Class I had the option/recipe immediately at any crafting station - it shows up as ???????? at first but you can see the ingredients and find it pretty easily, and when you finally craft it gives you the name like other stuff. Not sure if you either couldn't find it or are having a bug

9001Demon

Oct 24, 2019
Can anyone tell me what are the scenes we have with the latest Domina(v6.1)? Like facesitting, farts or anything?

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes