3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 31, 2024
Is Ending 2 that you get stabbed during the 3rd Ascension game? Or is that not considered an ending.
If it's not an ending, how do you prevent that? I talked to people on the 1st floor about the green haired chick and one of them referred to a "hotel", but I don't see any hotels in the game.

EDIT: I used Mtool to bypass the bad ending in the last ascension match. From the switches and variables I changed I can tell that you'll miss a bit of content with "disabling" her friends who come to her rescue(it has something to do with sleeping pills, but I dunno what else). It just wasn't clear what the next step was. I was doing "dog races" with Hibika as a contestant and I'd done a lot of training, don't know where I was lacking any.

The save is attached below, if you use citizen cards you will win every time as I've given her 50k(not enough to buy cards).
can you send the save ? we need config.rpgsave.

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
can you send the save ? we need config.rpgsave.
I'm pretty doped up right now on Melatonin, can hardly keep my eyes open.. about to sleep, I'm in Europe.
Which save do you need?.. You know what, here's all of them. You'll have to figure out what does what though.
EDIT: There's no such thing as config.rpgsave btw.
If you're a bit of a sleuth you can cheat with Mtool to make progress a bit smoother, but doing so could fuck up your save further down the line if you don't do it properly. Personally I did stuff like take away her money during duels so she could only pick common or slave cards, never king. I also used some switches cuz I was tired of looking for one of the steps that advanced the plot, but that was due to my own laziness.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote