Others Dominate Them All [v0.9.72] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.70 star(s) 23 Votes

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I think the Engrish actually helps this game by making the dialogue even more absurd than it already is lol. Probably one of the funnier games out there. There is no situational comedy or witty dialogue, but the shit they say and how people act are just so out of this world that you can't help but chuckle. And the goddamn faces they make lol. And the weird ass looking penis of the MC.

Anyways I get a sense that all this is quite intentional on the dev's part so good luck :D I probably won't play it again but it was a pretty enjoyable 20 minutes lol.

Reactions: FSDL

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Thank you for your feedbacks. I made some changes to reduce "Domination misunderstanding"! LOL

Anyway Domination (female, male and reversing roles) will have an important place in this game!

Please check release 1.0 (FREE for Win and asap for Mac) ang give your precious feedbacks!

Release 1.1 (more content) will be available very soon!

View attachment 390510
First have to vent for a sec dont do this much but have to do it so bare with me... Ok just from one to another and this is for every dev doing this. QUIT using 1.0 -1.1 - 2.0 for early releases ahhh - I hate everyone that does this

A tattoo across the chest then he is a jerk. He is making up for something just saying...
1568552911456.png

It does look ok. maybe will try after it makes past 5.0 (normally that is 4 versions past fully completed game, normally)

Good Luck with the game!!!!

Ashley Ratajkowski

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2019
The cat woman feels out of place I haven't seen her in the preview pics will she be in a future update? kind of hard not to notice her with her ass sticking up in the air :p
Ah Ah of course she will be in!
i will let audience choose which girl unlock in each release by polls on patreon page

Reactions: Mormont

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Lol why you hating on dudebros?
Ok chick with that hot!!! (getting old but hot) dude mmm needs some help, definitely the man tramp-stamp just saying and where everyone can see... Ouch

that's one you be on tv can you please remove this don't know what i was thinking when I was younger

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Ok chick with that hot!!! (getting old but hot) dude mmm needs some help, definitely the man tramp-stamp just saying and where everyone can see... Ouch

that's one you be on tv can you please remove this don't know what i was thinking when I was younger
No offense but are you really a proofreader? lol I have no idea what you're talking about lol Are you calling me hot or asking do I have a tramp stamp? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: morphiospain

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Between the G.I.R.L.Y .. P.U.F.F ... P.U.F.F ... APPLE OF THE UNTRAINED EYE on the left ...
and \/
the H.A.R.D .. B.R.A.S.S .. T.O.M ... B.O.Y .. on the right ....

The one on the right is the more FLAVORFUL DOMINATION

1.70 star(s) 23 Votes