Others Dominate Them All [v0.9.72] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.70 star(s) 23 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
i didnt knew they were such high apartement that can give such a view of the empire state building ! :O

who's billionaire live in that kind of floor ? XD
It's a DAZ asset, and it seems the game developer doesn't know how to change it...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's a DAZ asset, and it seems the game developer doesn't know how to change it...
oh i know that... the picture tho is a real one, probably take from a tourist spot panorama on one of the nearby building roof (or high level).

its just funny to imagine someone living in an apartment tat high compared to the empire state building XD

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Having tried to 1.1 release, the game seems okay - by no means great at anything, but sufficiently entertaining, like a flash game. There's always call for games like this that you can just pick up without investing yourself.

I was a little annoyed by the twins' story seemingly ending on them not sweating enough, with no indication that the story can't be progressed yet. The kissing girl's content also seemed to loop instead of ending properly, leading to confusion when the day restarts instead of ending.

Ashley Ratajkowski

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2019
Teaser 005.jpg

The redhead one won the poll, so she will be included in next release. Poll to choose her name here:

DTA - Dominate Thel All 1.2 for Mac available here:

1.70 star(s) 23 Votes