• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
I mean , the sprites are pretty good but like , I swear some things just don’t have animations . Like the wolf guy just slides around . Feels like the game was made a decade ago on flash . That or the game is unfinished . Also the boss ai is hilariously exploitable .

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
i can't play who now how i made it work please:cry:
Mine wouldn't work either
I redownloaded it and now it works
possibly a problem with one of the file hosts IDK

mine worked after downloading it thru Pixeldrain

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
didnt work for me, I get this error: MSVCR120.ddl was not found.
Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One May 2023

run the "install_all.bat" file as admin if you don't want to click yes to every package installer
That should fix it

Good luck!

Barcuiii

Apr 18, 2021
My game is stuck on start menu, up down arrow work but can't click on start or any option, neither does pressing enter or space do anything. What to do?

Jun 17, 2020
View attachment 2885470

Overview:
The protagonist of this story “Shuko Tachibana” saw the “Evil Eye” and was cursed with a lewd crest since she was young.
After many years of training, Shuko mastered the art of magic and head towards subjugating the Evil Eye to break its curse.
However, that “Evil Eye” was in fact a mutated breed and had grown more powerful and cunning over time.
The king of lewd curses and brainwashing now has an army of monsters at his disposal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-08-28
Release Date: 2023-08-25
Original Title: Dominating eyes ~呪淫洗脳の邪眼~
Developer: UNDER HILL - - - -
Publisher: Dieselmine -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Other Games: Malicious Reload 2
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

NOTICE:
MSVCR100.DLL has been removed from the files, player.exe will stop functioning without it

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
NOTICE:
MSVCR100.DLL has been removed from the files, player.exe will stop functioning without it
MSVCR100.DLL and sometimes MSVCP100.DLL are files that you can get from installing Microsoft's common redistribuables here:

Download BOTH the x86 and x64 if you're on a 64bit system. Those are official Microsoft installers taken from here:

That last link also has outdated versions in case the game requires it, though it shouldn't afaik.

Jun 17, 2020
MSVCR100.DLL and sometimes MSVCP100.DLL are files that you can get from installing Microsoft's common redistribuables here:

Download BOTH the x86 and x64 if you're on a 64bit system. Those are official Microsoft installers taken from here:

That last link also has outdated versions in case the game requires it, though it shouldn't afaik.
And then where do I place those files?

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes