RPGM Domination Desire: Banished - Development thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
Liking the game so far but when talking to Suzanna at home after getting ambushed by the succubi, I'm getting this img error
Screenshot 2024-01-29 123118.png

seducedone

Feb 10, 2024
I ran into a trouble with Karen questline, slimes showed up at the beach after I defeated Greater Slime in caves, after i defeated greater slime on beach, I got quest to kill her in caves, which I already did earlier, and now I can't find her or progress with Karen, any tips? :/

geomandude

Feb 15, 2024
I'm stuck at the infested ruins section, after wearing the mask , jumping deeper to the cave and defeating the 20 girls , speaking with all the monks and don't know how to progress

noobzorzz

Jan 7, 2021
Easily best hentai rpg game i played with decent lore. Would love more futa enemies like that dark suc(favorite normal enemy so far) Hopefully also one of the strong sucibus is a futa Necropanzer. Also would love some more feetjobs, the one in jail was nice! I am at the castle where i found a key but not sure where to go next, big noemi just running around and have to fight her 24/7 XD.

seducedone

sleep and kill her again

geomandude nothing more to do down there after the demons, monks and the prayer.

Reactions: JoeSimm
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes