4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Atorod

Aug 4, 2021
shundi82 I don't really mind people accessing the files, if someone wants to do it they will find a way if I were to use the commonly known encryption methods for RPG MV. Thanks for the tip, if I decide to declutter the game folder, now I know how.

Rectifier07 The safe way is to try to do it over multiple battles without resting. Be sure to get hit with pollen moves and evetually it should appear. If you still can't trigger it, let me know.

Atorod Yeah, the game can be somewhat cruel. One feature of the game returns the player to 85% of their max HP upon death, so you don't get stuck in the low level hell after being drained. Not sure about that slime one-hit, did you have any weapons equipped if so did they have any kind of elemental effects? Would you be able to provide a save file where that happens? As for the game speed, there is a way to speed up stuff if you want. Just use the 1-9 numbers and it will speed up the game if you want.

Also, going back to my previous Dev Update comment, the developer post is up on my patreon and discord. I highly encourage to check it out, if you're interested in what's going on.
On the slime, I used a single target physical attack with a rather good longsword in hand, so I have no idea.

And it's nice that you can speed up the game, but shouldn't the game tell you about it itself? It would save me at least 10 minutes (which may not seem like a lot, but we are talking about animations during regular battles...

Also, thank you for your quick reply, I hope I'm not being fastidious. I can see that the game has a lot of content, so I'll probably come back to it tomorrow, but for now it tired me quite a bit and I need a break.

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
On the slime, I used a single target physical attack with a rather good longsword in hand, so I have no idea.

And it's nice that you can speed up the game, but shouldn't the game tell you about it itself? It would save me at least 10 minutes (which may not seem like a lot, but we are talking about animations during regular battles...

Also, thank you for your quick reply, I hope I'm not being fastidious. I can see that the game has a lot of content, so I'll probably come back to it tomorrow, but for now it tired me quite a bit and I need a break.
If you really want to break the game, you can just save scum for every loot chest (save, open chest, check, if not best gear: load and repeat).
Grind a tad until you're about lv. 25, then repeat the save scumming for best gear.
Now you'll one hit pretty much anything.

And while you're at it:
Make use of the infinite empty bottles (in your cellar) + water (well in front of your house) supply.
That way you can always replenish your MP between fights w/o any cost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atorod

Atorod

Aug 4, 2021
If you really want to break the game, you can just save scum for every loot chest (save, open chest, check, if not best gear: load and repeat).
Grind a tad until you're about lv. 25, then repeat the save scumming for best gear.
Now you'll one hit pretty much anything.

And while you're at it:
Make use of the infinite empty bottles (in your cellar) + water (well in front of your house) supply.
That way you can always replenish your MP between fights w/o any cost.
I already knew about the bottles, but thank you for your advice:)

Reactions: shundi82
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes