4.60 star(s) 16 Votes
May 15, 2018
I havent enjoyed much of anything in this game except the legion enemies. LOVED them.

i wish you did a side game of more legion members. new hairstyles. thicker legions. with editable ranks for all of them. and an autobattle. but i am glad you are not gonna make that, lol. because i wouldnt be doing much of anything else the rest of the year.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
is where any guide possible? can't understand what to do with villages.. area in first lockation said you are not strong enough ( i was 25 lvl+) how progress with some girls and so on..
When it comes to the Re-exploration quests, to get the quest objectives done you need to try to reach three locations Alverton Gate east of player home, Fairy Enclave at the end of the forest section behind the hedge walls and Clearspring Village west of the player home. Note: if you downloaded the test version, this quest doesn't work properly. If by first location you mean Scattered Castle, you must have lvl 15 or more and defeat Suzanna, only then you can enter that area. As far as I know there's no guide on the game. If you need help feel free to ask around on my discord or here.

superstripfight13 Glad you liked the Legion. As for more legion variants, apart from the Brood Mother boss, I plan to implement two more variants one of which Legion Omega is already shown in the game, but isn't an enemy yet.

FeetLoverF0rever This enemy or that scene isn't in the game yet.

May 15, 2018
Necropanzer

Thanks for your response.

happy to hear the legion news. not to be negative but to give you insight on the way i feel about other enemies...

Overall any kind of vore i dont like, anything to do with anus doesnt interest me. not a fan of feet, Tails, or Giantess stuff. and Scat of any kind, no thanks.

HOWEVER...

i DO like Kiss, Lick, Saliva, Facesitting, Smothering ...etc... Thick Thighs, Big Tits, Big Ass, the 2 on 1 moves legion has. lots of variations can do there. and scissoring will always be my favorite. head scissors, body scissors, leg locks, give me all of them.

and thats my taste in hgames.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Dev update if anyone interesting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for sharing this status update! That purple succubus looks dominant and sexy af :love:

View attachment 3976318
Is this scene actually in game? If yes how to find it, thinking about licking centaur's asshole makes me so horny
I have never wanted to kiss a horse's ass like I do now :love:

Reactions: JungleNuts

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
When it comes to the Re-exploration quests, to get the quest objectives done you need to try to reach three locations Alverton Gate east of player home, Fairy Enclave at the end of the forest section behind the hedge walls and Clearspring Village west of the player home. Note: if you downloaded the test version, this quest doesn't work properly. If by first location you mean Scattered Castle, you must have lvl 15 or more and defeat Suzanna, only then you can enter that area. As far as I know there's no guide on the game. If you need help feel free to ask around on my discord or here.

superstripfight13 Glad you liked the Legion. As for more legion variants, apart from the Brood Mother boss, I plan to implement two more variants one of which Legion Omega is already shown in the game, but isn't an enemy yet.

FeetLoverF0rever This enemy or that scene isn't in the game yet.
photo_2024-08-29_11-58-10.jpg
1. so this is the location i asked about. is where any way to go right side?
2. is where any content with vampire (except 3 iteractions)? and scenes with angel?
3. can i find girl who dropped shrunken dust?
4. quest i mentoned i progress to the grass gate which closed, any content after it? You say about test version.. (i have patch 4.52??)

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Tytorip So to get there you need to find a gas mask, that's located in the cave behind the abandoned camp in the forest. Additionally you must find a chapel in the infested ruins where you learn a prayer skill to access the room that is further in that corridor you want to access.

The angel has scenes but only if you have shrunk yourself. They are also dependant on her lust value which as of now is randomized each day.

Not yet, Erelia will have more content in v5.

The re-exploration quest only required you to try to access 3 locations which in all of these cases results in a failure. So if reached the village, the game and the grass gate you are done with that quest.

The waterfall location does not hove a use as of now.

c475236 Thanks for letting me know. As for the Fairy Grovekeeper, the only scene I'm planning to do with her is a defeat scene. As much as I like this enemy, her current movepool is broad enough.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
ufff... how do you cure fetishes in this game? I bet my PC has eaten too much ass so he cannot resist an ass attack even at 0 arouse level. It was fine with Manipulatrices or Slimes, but now with centaurs I would reconsider
That's a severe case of assfixation you got there. You need to do the Glimmer of Hope quest and speak to Leilah to lower your fetishes. If you are desperate you can cheat with the game assistant option in the dimensional rift.

FeetLoverF0rever

Mar 12, 2021
ufff... how do you cure fetishes in this game? I bet my PC has eaten too much ass so he cannot resist an ass attack even at 0 arouse level. It was fine with Manipulatrices or Slimes, but now with centaurs I would reconsider
Idk just staring at centaur’s ass make me horny but thinking about futa centaur raping me makes me horny af

Xurrasco

Mar 20, 2023
Anybody more getting stucked in some fights ? When get facessited or trampled, I cannot attack, use magic or anything else. So I need to restart the game

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes