Unity Domination Plan (RJ411294) [Hagan Ken]

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
1692137095172.png

New game from the developer of Sapphire Purge and Immortal Recall!
Games are usually not very text-heavy, mostly limited to flavour text/descriptions and some bare-bones dialogue.

Game is auto-translateable using reipatcher. (Quick Guide Here)
If someone plays through the entire game, having autotranslated all the text, please post your _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file (in your AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text folder) which will make it much easier for a kind soul to come along and improve the translation.

Title:
Developer: (Dlsite)
Previous Works: ,

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited:

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
It might be auto translatable in the same way the previous game was. But we'll need to get the game in the first place before anyone can really try and see.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
It might be auto translatable in the same way the previous game was. But we'll need to get the game in the first place before anyone can really try and see.
I've purchased it. I'll see if it's autotranslatable when I get a chance to try it later on this evening.

Reactions: Oir

hentai.galaxy

Feb 9, 2021
I used bbepis / XUnity.AutoTranslator for demo(Github) and it worked. I haven't tried full version of the game yet. I wonder if gameplay is only sit down, wait & upgrade without strategy. I don't know what to feel about this game yet. I liked previous game .

Edit: Animations are nice but gameplay is just waiting in battles and trying to guess which upgrade to use before battle. I was very hyped for this game but now disappointed.

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I used bbepis / XUnity.AutoTranslator for demo(Github) and it worked. I haven't tried full version of the game yet. I wonder if gameplay is only sit down, wait & upgrade without strategy. I don't know what to feel about this game yet. I liked previous game .
HAGAN KEN doesn't miss. Trust :0
EDIT: Nevermind, he missed.

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Game is up on
Password to the downloaded .rar file is otomi-games.com

Game seems to be autotranslatable (some issues with text wrapping in menus and obvious it's MTL quality but what're you gonna do - HAGAN KEN games barely have dialogue/story anyways so don't worry about it imo)

Extract the Reipatcher .exe file to the game's main directory (where the game's .exe file is found)
Run the reipatcher .exe file
Run the shortcut that ends in "(patch and run)"

Game translates text live using google translate so you need internet. Translation might be slow the first run-through but on future run-throughs, should be much speedier.

Reactions: hentai.galaxy

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
There's also this MTL by Stigmata (though I just went ahead and bought the game anyway):

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Sorry, never got a chance to upload it yesterday.

Honestly, you're not missing anything. Animations are nice, but gameplay is just a terrible terrible grind.
Did you use reipatcher? If so, would you be able to post your _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file? (Contained in the AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text folder)

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
There's also this MTL by Stigmata (though I just went ahead and bought the game anyway):
It's the same thing. You still need an internet connection and it autotranslates live based on google translate.
They pre-translated very few things like some menu options (also with google translate). You're probably best off just doing it yourself and not waiting for the 45min download time.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Shiiish how can u flop that badly after such a nice previous work
Sapphire's Purge's system is used by some other H-games which he probably had to pay for.
Likely opted to use another system or develop his own for this game which just...sucked.

So disappointing.

Reactions: Werrino

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Sapphire's Purge's system is used by some other H-games which he probably had to pay for.
Likely opted to use another system or develop his own for this game which just...sucked.

So disappointing.
Honestly, the most disappointing H game of the year.

It's utterly dire.

Reactions: hentai.galaxy