Sukoru

Jul 1, 2020

Kuro version 235.
hey, sorry to bother, what is this link? it doesn't work for me, it just send me to a weird URL "https://%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A/sfa59eyaze/RJ330058_zip" and does nothing but "can't be reached" error

• Thinking Face
Reactions: casiol

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Does the new dungeon actually have anything beyond just higher level encounters? Is there a new M&M to be found at the end of it? Can you use Lara as a character (she starts with 90 bond rating during the fight)
Finally, did I miss something, or did the children Mio took from the orphanage just in part one... Dip from the story?

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Does the new dungeon actually have anything beyond just higher level encounters? Is there a new M&M to be found at the end of it? Can you use Lara as a character (she starts with 90 bond rating during the fight)
Finally, did I miss something, or did the children Mio took from the orphanage just in part one... Dip from the story?
1. yes
2. yes
3. doesn't seem like it
4. doesn't seem like it; seems like it. Or I totally forgot.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
1. yes
2. yes
3. doesn't seem like it
4. doesn't seem like it; seems like it. Or I totally forgot.
No need for spoilers for me at least, I'm not sure I'll bother with the update- can you tell me about the boss then, what she does for her scenes?

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Spoilers are because any user could inadvertently get spoiled.
Since I hate when it happens to me, enough to just not want to play a game, I'm fairly liberal with marking spoilers.

All her scenes are fatal (or at least gameover).

The first one involves shrinking you for use vaginal masturbation, killing you in the process. Swallowing your body afterwards has the unexpected result of massively extending her own lifespan.
I haven't watched the remaining scenes yet.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
You are gonna freak when you hear about "tail vore."
No, I'm fully aware of that, I'm just a dude who likes unbirth and not cunt vore

Also, about the spoiler, do you recall where that was stated or implied? I believe you, I'm just curious because I totally missed it

Last edited:

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Yikes I didn't realize the win version hadn't actually been main-posted properly yet.
Here's the v3.35 I had:

I've never uploaded to Pixeldrain before, so please tell me if it does or does not work.

Last edited:

Nunayerbiz

Feb 2, 2021
Yikes I didn't realize the win version hadn't actually been main-posted properly yet.
Here's the v3.35 I had: Pixeldrain

I've never uploaded to Pixeldrain before, so please tell me if it does or does not work.
Thank you so much! Glad I've managed to get a more up to date version. Still hope the main post gets updated though. It was a bit tedious going from page to page looking for a working link.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes