Unity Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold [v2.10.0] [Deviant Tech]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

DevilishDomina

Jan 17, 2020
i am thinking either some kind of notification in game that appears stating that all there is for now. or you can have her say something like "thats all the training i have for you until next we meet" (doesnt have to be voiced just a text box would be cool)
Thank you! That makes a lot of sense. The new build we are putting together will actually have a complete finished end and you will know there is no more content! We expect to have it out on Steam in just a couple weeks. :)

DevilishDomina

Jan 17, 2020
@ DevilishDomina
could you give us a teaser on some of the fetishes you are aming for in future releases ? EX:. this was puppy play. i'm not asking you to show us images of a very early wip just some small info on what you might have planned for the future :whistle::p:p
Kinks coming are humiliation, objectification, discipline, high protocol (hand signal and furniture training), edging, foot worship, and Giantess play. A number of these are touched on in the tutorial / demo that we are polishing right now, but they will also be fleshed out further into their own scenes.

We have plans for lots more, but these are scripts actually written or in progress as we speak!

DevilishDomina

Jan 17, 2020
Anyone have the latest early access build released on January 2nd?
This build is actually being improved upon and will be released in just a couple weeks on Steam for free. If you are interested in supporting us, and want to get to it early, you can actually get it at our $5 Patron level if you like.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Kinks coming are humiliation, objectification, discipline, high protocol (hand signal and furniture training), edging, foot worship, and Giantess play. A number of these are touched on in the tutorial / demo that we are polishing right now, but they will also be fleshed out further into their own scenes.

We have plans for lots more, but these are scripts actually written or in progress as we speak!
thanks for the info :sneaky:;)

Reactions: DevilishDomina

DevilishDomina

Jan 17, 2020
or is there any way to separate the hand command from head
Are you playing in VR or Keyboard and mouse?

In the most recent release, the hands automatically move into the correct position when playing in keyboard and mouse, so the only thing you have to worry about is the head.

In K&M mode, you have 2 options:
- Use shift to lower down and space bar to raise yourself up
- Hit 'e' and select the 'position' in the journal that you want to take

Ammaccabanane

Jan 16, 2020

*sad pissing noises*

TRUONG BAO LINH

Dec 13, 2017
What is new in that build?
update god model
rearrange the story
I couldn't find any new scene eroge ( Anyone who finds it can share it )
Some errors such as, long game play has a delay phenomenon when selecting
The animation in the old eroge was repeated not smoothly ( it makes me scared )

This game reminds me of the game MGI ( 1 game developed too long ) But the game updates quite regularly on patreon . I hope this game won't be like that

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
An update for those wondering:
The early access build became public but the post is now locked. The build can be found here:
A new build is on their patreon involving gender fluid options. If anyone is kind enough to share that build feel free.
Lastly, on Valentine's Day, the game will launch as a full release chapter on steam for $12.99. For the full details head to their steam page on the game:

biteme

May 19, 2018

I unga bunga

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes