Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
To everyone who wants to play the game right now and can't wait until the official version is published:

Get yourself an image viewer that can convert WebP files to JPG. My choice is the latest version of Faststone image viewer. The following instructions are for this tool. Start Faststone and choose 'Tools' in the menu. In the drop down menu choose the batch convert option (or press F3). Open the Dominion 'images' folder ( in the 'game' folder).
Click on 'Add All'. Choose JPG as Output Format, then uncheck the output folder, this will convert the images where you want them. The only option that needs to be checked is 'keep original / date time', but you can also check 'display error messages' in case something goes wrong. Now click on 'Convert' in the lower right corner.
It will take 5 - 10 Minutes depending on your gear. It should be clear that this will increase the file size of the game, but now you can play this Beta version. Happy gaming.

Last edited:

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
To everyone who wants to play the game right now and can't wait until the official version is published:

Get yourself an image viewer that can convert WebP files to JPG. My choice is the latest version of Faststone image viewer. The following instructions are for this tool. Start Faststone and choose 'Tools' in the menu. In the drop down menu choose the batch convert option (or press F3). Open the Dominion 'images' folder ( in the 'game' folder).
Click on 'Add All'. Choose JPG as Output Format, then uncheck the output folder, this will convert the images where you want them. The only option that needs to be checked is 'keep original / date time', but you can also check 'display error messages' in case something goes wrong. Now click on 'Convert' in the lower right corner.
It will take 5 - 10 Minutes depending on your gear. It should be clear that this will increase the file size of the game, but now you can play this Beta version. Happy gaming.
can you upload converted 'images' ?

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
normally, I think about whether this man's intelligence is normal, developer... not only is there practically only one new scene with the older sister and that's about all, if the main character goes to visit his aunt, then hmm, nothing happens. The character has to From the beginning, I developed a relationship with my mother and aunt, and the nice fessanda in the previous part was replaced by constantly repeating scenes,I don't even know if it's djinn or the other parts and the character of Stephen, hmm, nothing,if you guys will play a normal game play area69 or demon deals,sorry for a langue i use translator

Ikona Ověřeno komunitou

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
can you upload converted 'images' ?
Why 'images'? You don't believe me or think the quality sucks? As a matter of fact i haven't used a third party image hosting service for more than 10 years and don't feel the need for it now. Much less to satisfy someone's curiosity or whatever your reason is. You probably mean 'new' images that are not in 1.03 ?
After the successful conversion i was happy to see that it actually worked and i have spent only a few minutes in the game for testing purposes. It all worked out and i have only seen a new booty call up to now.
Maybe i continue the game tonight or tomorrow, we'll see. The quality is good, i see no significant difference to 1.03. Why don't you just try it and see for yourself ?
Now if you please excuse me, i need to go shopping for the weekend.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017

Or you could just pop this into the games root folder. The dev posted the fixed files on discord. There is absolutely no need to convert the image files.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Also seems like the devs are planning to add an ntr toggle, which honestly had that been done in the first place they probably could have avoided the shitstorm, but better late than never. Dev got so annoyed with people "complaining" about ntr they were going to completely stop putting it in, but now it'll be optional side stuff (It already was really). The dev really has no right to complain though as he completely blindsided people by changing the game entirely. How they thought people would respond well to that is beyond me.

Dec 8, 2020
Also seems like the devs are planning to add an ntr toggle, which honestly had that been done in the first place they probably could have avoided the shitstorm, but better late than never. Dev got so annoyed with people "complaining" about ntr they were going to completely stop putting it in, but now it'll be optional side stuff (It already was really). The dev really has no right to complain though as he completely blindsided people by changing the game entirely. How they thought people would respond well to that is beyond me.
Do you know if that includes the sisters futa gf? That also was not in the original

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Do you know if that includes the sisters futa gf? That also was not in the original
Possibly, though she's more integral to the plot so I personally doubt it. It might be made skippable, but having it avoidable like the rest isn't something I can see happening. According to the dev the Older sister and her broke up. Something about the Older Sister ratting out Unique's father, Deon to the gang.

Reactions: steelrat07

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Tunred down the one chance they had to return to the original game everyone liked. Too bad. I guess it will continue to exist in its current turmoil, all while not being succesful.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Tunred down the one chance they had to return to the original game everyone liked. Too bad. I guess it will continue to exist in its current turmoil, all while not being succesful.
Even it continuing existence is up in the air considering the dev's track record of never finishing games. But hey, I'm more than willing for the dev to prove me wrong this time.

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
21 days in and I have the older sister at 33 influence and no matter how many times I try to trigger the 15+ event it does nothing. WTF? Stuck with all of them now, read on here that gang introduction is after all the girls are maxed, hard to do that with the older sister stuck.

Last edited:

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
21 days in and I have the older sister at 33 influence and no matter how many times I try to trigger the 15+ event it does nothing. WTF? Stuck with all of them now, read on here that gang introduction is after all the girls are maxed hard, to do that with the older sister stuck.
Are you checking up on her when she's blowing her gf? If not keep doing that for a few days, at least a week. The gang intro is sort of a once a week type of thing.

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
Ok went back and started the entire game over. this time her 15+ event triggered at 13 influence, weird. The previous play through it got stuck on the bedroom scene for 10+ influence but gave me the 3 scenes in the lounge with the girlfriend, but was still stuck on needing the 15+ scene in the hint guide. Glitchy

Last edited:
Reactions: cantpickaname
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes